Member pics

Post your pictures here!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: Member pics

Postby WarpGirl » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:18 pm

You're a hero too. But it's a little different. I can't explain why it just is.
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain
Show On Map: No

Postby Cogito » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:34 pm

Silverbullet wrote:Wg, what does that make me? I have been married to the same woman for 42 years. I was 34 and she was in her late 20's

SB

Dunno SB, but I think it makes her a hero. :-p :badgrin: :D

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:52 pm

:thumbsup:
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:10 pm

Silverbullet is a superhero for being married for 42 years to the same woman and for taking up and mastering the new skill of short story writing at age 75.
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:00 pm

Cogito wrote:
Silverbullet wrote:Wg, what does that make me? I have been married to the same woman for 42 years. I was 34 and she was in her late 20's

SB

Dunno SB, but I think it makes her a hero. :-p :badgrin: :D

:guffaw: It sure does. :hatsoff:

But also, what JT said. :kiss:
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Cogito » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:16 pm

enterprikayak wrote:But also, what JT said. :kiss:

Agreed!

But with a manly pat on the shoulder instead of the kiss, if you don't mind. :oops:

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:17 pm

och, it's 2011. i wouldn't worry. :lol:
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:21 pm

ek that's just how guys bond I think don't that orientation has anything to do with it. Men like hitting each other in various degrees. Makes them feel loved. Don't ask me why.

Fics

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:30 pm

:lol: That's not just a guy hing, that's an aggressive thing. I hit Lee all the time, like, not mad, just *whoops, BAM* in the shoulder whilst making dinner, or if he has a bit of notice, in the gut. He's all stupid-strong and if he has all these stupid muscles, I should be able to punch them. Obviously, he secretly loves it (or he wouldn't let me). lol It allows him to show off his quite massive strength. He's been working out again and yesterday he tensed his abs and invited me to punch him in the stomach. So I got pumped up and ready for second and wound up and pounded him so hard that afterward my hand was sort of killing me (and I punch properly, not stupid like a girl) but, like, my skin hurt. :lol: He said if he hadn't been tensing that hard, he'd have been on the floor. He's not allowed to even poke back. That's the rule. I'm the girl. I'm "weak". :badgrin: :lol: :lol: :guffaw: :evillol:

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:02 pm

Sounds like me and my 5 brothers. Although we girls the 3 of us hit each other too. I don't think they have the rule because we're weak though, I think they have the rule because simply because they weigh more they could rush us. That's not true strength. Well that, and the fact that we have better control of hitting without killing.

But seriously though I think guys subconsciously do it to each other to establish a hiearchy. I mean come on I don't know a single woman that will punch another in the shoulder 5 minutes after meeting them. Nor do we usually bump fists or other such nonsense.

And I don't hit like a girl either. My left hook is leathal. Or it used to be, Dang CP.

Fics

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Cogito » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:06 pm

Yikes, where did all this violence come from? I was talking about giving him a friendly pat on the shoulder, not assaulting him. :shock:

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:42 pm

:tears: We like creeping you out, can't you tell.

Fics

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:56 pm

WarpGirl wrote:I mean come on I don't know a single woman that will punch another in the shoulder 5 minutes after meeting them.

*sigh* You know one. :roll:

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:27 pm

Not technically. :D But I'm thinking you're pretty exceptional. ;-)

Fics

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:29 pm

Thanks, EK, JT and Cogito for those kind words. Cogito you are right my wife is a Hero.

I have only hit one female in my life and she desrved it. Not hard, just a slap. She admitted she had it coming and we parted.

My wife, never, my daughter. never although she claims I beat her constantly until I challenge her to prove it. She cannot. Think she just wants to tease me.

I was broguht up "You never, for any reason, hit a female." period. Of course that was between 60 and 70 years ago and times have changed since then.

SB
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

Return to “Picture Threads”