Member pics

Post your pictures here!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Elessar
Site Owner

Re: Member pics

Postby Elessar » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:51 pm

WarpGirl wrote:Umm first of all, thanks for the pretty pic! :lol: Kidding Starwatcher! But dude, 2 meatloaf meals in one day? That's dedication. I had one bowl of tomatoe soup today and I'm completely stuffed! But I finally passed 110! I'm 5' 6'' and 1/2 so its a huge deal!

you are LIGHT! :spiraleyes:

Man, I weighed 143 today :evil: I just CANT KEEP IT ON! I wonder if I'm lifting too much, burning off all these calories.
"I call shotgun!"
"I call nine millimeter." - John and Cameron

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian
Show On Map: No

Postby enterprikayak » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:15 pm

Johnny, if you explain how you weigh less than me one more time, I swear to Roddenberry, Fearless Leader or not, I am going to use my administrative privileges to Sanction Yo' Ass. Don't tempt me b'y! lol

:rutalking2me:
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:44 pm

Elessar wrote:you are LIGHT! :spiraleyes:

I KNOW! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Right now I'm 113.8 and I'm either sitting in a wheelchair, or laying down somewhere. I don't get a lot of physical activity. But I have trouble eating. My stomach doesn't like huge amounts of food. If I eat too much the spasms start and I'll throw up for months. I've already had feeding tubes at different points of my life. CP sucks! I'm not the only person with CP to have the problem though. I wish I wasn't so thin, but what can ya do.

eK you've got curves that make people melt. Those creepy Kardashian girls got nothin on you girl! :drool:
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

Elessar
Site Owner

Postby Elessar » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:50 pm

WarpGirl wrote:
Elessar wrote:you are LIGHT! :spiraleyes:

I KNOW! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Right now I'm 113.8 and I'm either sitting in a wheelchair, or laying down somewhere. I don't get a lot of physical activity. But I have trouble eating. My stomach doesn't like huge amounts of food. If I eat too much the spasms start and I'll throw up for months. I've already had feeding tubes at different points of my life. CP sucks! I'm not the only person with CP to have the problem though. I wish I wasn't so thin, but what can ya do.

eK you've got curves that make people melt. Those creepy Kardashian girls got nothin on you girl! :drool:

I didn't know it was a health thing :(
"I call shotgun!"

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:54 pm

Hey it's cool. Better than being too heavy and sitting around all day. But seriously I don't know what you're chasing. You look fantastic!
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Cogito » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:59 pm

Elessar wrote:
WarpGirl wrote:Umm first of all, thanks for the pretty pic! :lol: Kidding Starwatcher! But dude, 2 meatloaf meals in one day? That's dedication. I had one bowl of tomatoe soup today and I'm completely stuffed! But I finally passed 110! I'm 5' 6'' and 1/2 so its a huge deal!

you are LIGHT! :spiraleyes:

Man, I weighed 143 today :evil: I just CANT KEEP IT ON! I wonder if I'm lifting too much, burning off all these calories.

I guess we must be using different units or something. Is that 143 pounds as in 10 stone, 65 kilos? That doesn't seem enough for somebody who's put on as much muscle as you have.

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:53 am

No. I have seen him in the flesh. He defies description. He's not 6 feet tall but neither is he short, and he's all huge and muscly, AND THEN HE SOMEHOW WEIGHS 143 POUNDS! IT MAKES NO FUKEN SENSE!!!!! LOL!!!! WITH ALL THE CHEESE AND MEATLOAF?

He's not one of us. He walks among us.

Cover's blown Johnny. Go back to the mothership and report your findings. :lsr: :mulsr: :marine:
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

Elessar
Site Owner

Postby Elessar » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:23 am

enterprikayak wrote:No. I have seen him in the flesh. He defies description. He's not 6 feet tall but neither is he short, and he's all huge and muscly, AND THEN HE SOMEHOW WEIGHS 143 POUNDS! IT MAKES NO FUKEN SENSE!!!!! LOL!!!! WITH ALL THE CHEESE AND MEATLOAF?

He's not one of us. He walks among us.

Cover's blown Johnny. Go back to the mothership and report your findings. :lsr: :mulsr: :marine:

:tears:

NICE Lost referece!!! :clap: :hatsoff:

Yeah 143 lb. I few notable times my weight's changed... when I went to OCS I was a fair bit of muscle and a fair bit of lean and was about 137. When I left I was 127, I'd shed so much muscle, but also so much fat - I have this picture I took of myself SOMEWHERE but I've never been able to find it, I'm SO skinny (still a buzzed head too, right when I got home). My BF had to be like 5%. Then I sat around and did nothing for like 9 months and got up to 147 but NOT muscle, that's when I started to go "hmm, I should probably start working out again!" so I got back down to about 140. Then I started hitting the gym and my weight fluctuated but not radically. Since then it's been between 135 and 142 or so. I've been up to like 147/148 but I just can't break 150. I guess I'm :fasthorse: a number, just a goal, ya know? I think I might be lifting too often. It's a monkey on mah back! :nerd: :spiraleyes: :crazed:

Jeez, Jenn, if you keep adding emoticons I"m going to be able to have an entire conversation in emoticons :lol:. Oh, and Jenn.... thanks for the ego propper-upper :surprisehug: . I'm about 5'7 1/2 so I am rather short. I'm definitely happy about how the working out makes me feel... it's more about how much I look forward to going and how much fun I have tackling new challenges and sort of the sense of personal empowerment you get from breaking through goals. There was a time when I thought there was NO WAY I would ever say, like, bench 160 on free weight, now I can do like 210, 220 with a spot, and I plan to keep going. Eventually I'll hit a limit to what my frame can support, plus I'll start to rage my wrists apart, so I'll stop before I get to like 260... but yeah. It's just a lotta fun :) and my cousin who lifts when he saw a piucture thought I was like 170, so I'm happy I look bigger.
"I call shotgun!"

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

starwatcher
The Boss's Lady

Postby starwatcher » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:49 am

I can indeed confirm that Elessar defies description!! Personally speaking, when we're together I really like going to the gym with him, its nice to have a workout buddy. I weigh in about 130-132lbs but I'm no way near as trim or as toned as him. I wish! He puts me to shame. And there will be no workout pics of me on here!!

Elessar
Site Owner

Postby Elessar » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:52 am

starwatcher wrote: And there will be no workout pics of me on here!!

sadface.
"I call shotgun!"

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

starwatcher
The Boss's Lady

Postby starwatcher » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:57 am

Elessar wrote:

sadface.

You get quite enough pictures, Johnny ;-)

starwatcher
The Boss's Lady

Postby starwatcher » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:59 am

starwatcher wrote:
Elessar wrote:

sadface.

You get quite enough pictures, Johnny ;-)

Elessar
Site Owner

Postby Elessar » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:02 am

lol did u mean to quote yourself?
"I call shotgun!"

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:06 am

LOL!

starwatcher
The Boss's Lady

Postby starwatcher » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:07 am

LOL no!! I have no idea how I managed to do that!!! I'm such a tech-idiot!

Return to “Picture Threads”