Member pics

Post your pictures here!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

justTripn
Consigliere
Show On Map: No

Re: Member pics

Postby justTripn » Fri May 27, 2011 11:50 pm

enterprikayak wrote:Yeah well Ann you can tell all 3 of your boys that if I wasn't 31 I'd be getting you to give them my phone number. Man. They look like something out of a magazine. lol Well done! :hatsoff:

Here's one I just found of me at age 16 in a Bajorn Kai costume I made myself for a Trek con. (I won 1st place, btw :modest: )

That is an AWESOME Kai costume. You deserved first place. As for you dating my sons . . . well that is too weird, but I suppose stranger things have happened. YIKES!!! What is also weird is that rounding to the nearest decade, you are 20 years younger than me. YIKES AGAIN. :wise: Time to check kayaking in Canada off my bucket list. ;)

Also, as of yesterday my twins really are models. They were the models in an official photo shoot for a clothing/record store they hang out at: Time Bomb. They modeled the clothing sold at the store for free, just because they are twins and friends with the managers. I will post a link to the site when the pictures are posted.
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

Elessar
Site Owner

Postby Elessar » Tue May 31, 2011 11:58 pm

Oh cool we wanna see!!! :)

Some neat pics I took today...

leg pressing 650 at the gym!

my badass kitteh having a pleasant sleep :hug:

My new workplace! A very small amount of fusion goes on in that big spherical globe...

My study materials!
"I call shotgun!"
"I call nine millimeter." - John and Cameron

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:13 am

Your kitteh is a darker version of my "super ninja kitty, fluffy butt" Boss.
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:04 am

i want the fusion thing. can i have it?
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:56 am

Elessar wrote:Oh cool we wanna see!!! :)

My new workplace! A very small amount of fusion goes on in that big spherical globe...

OK, the cylindar is your ion source. A radio antennae aggetates the plasma to efficiently produce ions, which are directed in a beam into the sphere, where they are accelarated by swinging around a point in the center (and some fusion accidentally happens in the process, but that's not the point). The point is to swing a stream of particals out of the sphere for propulsion. :)
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:10 am

can i have it?
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

Entilzha
Captain
Captain

Postby Entilzha » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:35 am

Is it a kind of fusion engine prototype? Whatever it is I want one too :raspberry:
You live for The One, you die for The One.

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Yeah. Me and Entilzha want it.

Can we have it?

"I love Thpam and Reethe's. Can I have it?"
~ "Doug" (50 First Dates)

Elessar
Site Owner

Postby Elessar » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:47 am

enterprikayak wrote:Yeah. Me and Entilzha want it.

Can we have it?

"I love Thpam and Reethe's. Can I have it?"
~ "Doug" (50 First Dates)

:lol: :tears:

We got it from uhh.... Edwards Air Force Base, I think. There's really only 2 in the world, the other was at UW-Madison but we don't know what became of it.

Ann has it down! :hatsoff: I miss my kitteh :(
"I call shotgun!"

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:49 am

Are you joking? You have your hands on the only fusion thingy on the planet? And the other one is M.I.A.????

*flings keyboard away and runs for flimsy shelter of sticks and leaves*

(lol some little douche of a grad student has it hidden in his mom's basement)

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:50 am

Awwwwwww why don't you have your kitty?
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics

Elessar
Site Owner

Postby Elessar » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:53 pm

WarpGirl wrote:Awwwwwww why don't you have your kitty?

:( he's too old to move... he's blind so he has to navigate the house by memory and touch... we're afraid if i moved him to my apartment even though I could spend lots of time with him that he'd just crack with all the changes... new smells etc... plus there's nowhere he can go outside here.... and he loves to go outside back home, esp right now this summer while it's warm. There's a reasonable chance it's his last summer, so I want him to enjoy it :( :sleep:
"I call shotgun!"

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:09 pm

Oh No! Sorry Boss me and Juhani (my kitty) are sending very good vibes to you and your kitty for an awesome summer for him.

Fics

Elessar
Site Owner

Postby Elessar » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:01 pm

Trying to gain weight.... up to almost 150 from 135/140 is my nominal weight. So technically the goal is 162 lbs, because I read in this poll the "ideal weight" for a Navy SEAL is 162 (gallop studied the Navy's records to find out who the ideal candidates were, help the Navy improve their selection process). Just thought it'd be neat to see if I can hit that #.

This is another one of those workout photos so uhm... don't click if you're like... all.. I don't want to see my fearless leader nearly in the buff... n stuff... :marine:

lol, thanks Jenn, love the new Marine smiley :bow:

Last warning!

You wouldn't believe how I'm eating. I'm on what I call "The Batman diet". I read somewhere that when Christian Bale made "The Machinist" he had to drop to 120 lbs, and very next project he took was Batman Begins, for which he needed to not just be normal weight but be buff and bulked, so he ate like crazy, 6+ times a day, tons of calories, lifted weights like 2 hrs a day, no cardio, just ate whatever and whenever, other than candy or chocolate; and that's what I've been doing. I guess he gained 100 lbs in 6 months. I don't think I can do that but my goal is to get to 160 and then shave back down. At 5'7, that'd be pretty big, so, idk if I'll actually make it or not. It's just kind of a new goal to make this whole fitness thing a little more interesting. Gotta have a goal and the whole "I"m gonna lift XXX on XXX lift" is getting boring.

But yeah yesterday this is what I ate:

10:30 AM : Bowl of Special K with whole milk

12:30 PM : Meatloaf with gravy/potatoes/green beans TV dinner

2:30 PM : 16 oz of whole milk with protein

5:30 PM : 6 inch buffalo chicken sub on flatbread

7:00 PM : Double Cheese Frisco Melt w/ large cheese fries & large milk shake (Steak & Shake)

10:00 PM : Meatloaf Dinner (Bob Evans brand microwaveable thing, serves 3-5)

So after this I;m going to tackle Zuzanna's epic workouts
"I call shotgun!"

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:13 pm

Umm first of all, thanks for the pretty pic! :lol: Kidding Starwatcher! But dude, 2 meatloaf meals in one day? That's dedication. I had one bowl of tomatoe soup today and I'm completely stuffed! But I finally passed 110! I'm 5' 6'' and 1/2 so its a huge deal!

Fics

Return to “Picture Threads”