Member pics

Post your pictures here!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Re: Member pics

Postby CX » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:04 pm

justTrip'n wrote:Oh, and since you want MEMBER pictures, here's one of ME in my bathing suit:

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i269/ ... ten004.jpg

Cannon Ball!!! Mr. Green

CoffeeCat
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain
Show On Map: No

Postby CoffeeCat » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:17 pm

^^ That looks like soooo much fun. I wish I was there right now...
Writing as TrekPyro.

Bether6074
Site Donor

Postby Bether6074 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:05 pm

^^Flipping? Not me! But it does look like fun.

Here's a shot of my niece to be. My brother and his wife are bringing her home next month. Look at all of that hair! Very Happy

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y187/B ... bella8.jpg

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:52 pm

she's soooooo cute!!!!! What will her name be?
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

Bether6074
Site Donor

Postby Bether6074 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:43 pm

Isabella Zhu (her Chinese name) Smile

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:13 pm

Adorable!
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

evcake
Commodore
Commodore

Postby evcake » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:31 pm

Sweet! And that is definitely good hair. Very Happy
It's flavored with passionfruit
an appropriate ingredient, don't you think?

Banner by JadziaKathryn

TSara
Captain
Captain

Postby TSara » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:46 pm

Ahhh! How cute!

My sister had a head of hair too when she was a baby.

She is 16 now....no time for big sissy when she comes to visit.

Sad
"It can giggle all it wants, but the galaxy isn't gettin' any of our bourbon." -Trip to Malcolm Shuttlepod One

Archer: You missed T'Pol's latest bout with chopsticks.
Trip: Damn, dinner and a show.- Silent Enemy

http://www.myspace.com/hylndlas

http://tsara80.livejournal.com/

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:11 pm

Awww! We bantered Isabella around before we settled on Aureilia. (rhymes with Australia)

Love JustTrip'n's bathing suit picture! Very Happy

Here's me'n Aureilia at swim lessons. Her grandma came along and took stalker pictures.
And also one of a recent birthday party during which Aureilia commandeered the kid's motorcycle. She was quite taken with it.

Image Image
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

Bether6074
Site Donor

Postby Bether6074 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:20 pm

So sweet. Smile I remember those days. Is she still a reading whiz?

I have to sat that I really love your signature. I'd love to sit back and watch that. I imagine it would be very relaxing. Maybe even poetically inspiring.

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:43 pm

Me too. But I stole the horse pic from Google Images. Laughing

glad you like it!

yep, she's still a reader all right. but now she's added counting to twenty! And thanks to Dora the Everpresent Explorer, she counts to twenty in Spanish too. Often instead of saying twenty (or veinte), she shouts her own name in triumph. She calls herself AH!laah!

Tomorrow she's 23 months. Monkey!

(I often imagine the voice of "Map" at, like, cocktail parties and stuff.

MAP: "Yeah, I play the voice of Map on a Nick Jr. cartoon."

ATTRACTIVE WOMAN: "Matt?"

MAP: "No: 'Map'."

ATTRACTIVE WOMAN: "What is that, like, some kind of acronym?"

MAP: "No, I play an animated, rolled-up paper map with eyes and a mouth. You know...Dora the Explorer? 'I'm the MAAAAaaaap!' (does "map" voice)

ATTRACTIVE WOMAN: "Oh, cool. Um, I just have to go...stand over here now." (edges toward seafood buffet)

......and so forth. Poor, socially isolated Map.)

y2kelly
Ensign
Ensign

Postby y2kelly » Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:15 am

Finally, I'm getting around to posting these pictures for JustTrip'n. This is her at a recent Amateur Astronomy Star Party. This was a really cool moment when we were observing a weather balloon that exploded in the upper atmostphere. I love her scope! It is custom built and very cool\mobile for Star Parties. And notice the sweater\pants... it's June! But it truly gets so cold in the evening here. JustTrip'n taught me that because I've gone before w/ no coat and found out that it really does drop in temperature at night.

More pictures...

I could actually see this weather balloon faintly in the sky, but in the scope it looked really cool. It looked like a mail bag of letters or white confetti exploded in the sky.

That's me!

That's me hubby! Oh and his cannon. It's a 12" scope. The thing about having a 12" scope is that you need to know how to use it. I mean, most people who are new to astonomy just buy a small scope. But my hubby, being the internet forum goer, talked to a lot of people about the subject of buying your first scope, and decided he wanted to buy something that would actually allow him to see objects in more detail. A lot of beginner scopes don't really allow you to see anything in detail. And that can discourage a lot of beginners to loose interest.

Thankfully, JustTrip'n knows just about everything on the subject of astronomy, so she showed us where to point it and we saw so much that night because there was no moon (skies were darker) and zero cloud cover. We saw the ring nebula, Jupiter and five of its moons, saturn, venus, hercules, whirlpool galaxy, and much much more. It was a blast!

TSara
Captain
Captain

Postby TSara » Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:47 pm

y2kelly wrote:Image

Finally, I'm getting around to posting these pictures for JustTrip'n. This is her at a recent Amateur Astronomy Star Party. This was a really cool moment when we were observing a weather balloon that exploded in the upper atmostphere. I love her scope! It is custom built and very cool\mobile for Star Parties. And notice the sweater\pants... it's June! But it truly gets so cold in the evening here. JustTrip'n taught me that because I've gone before w/ no coat and found out that it really does drop in temperature at night.

More pictures...

I could actually see this weather balloon faintly in the sky, but in the scope it looked really cool. It looked like a mail bag of letters or white confetti exploded in the sky.

That's me!

That's me hubby! Oh and his cannon. It's a 12" scope. The thing about having a 12" scope is that you need to know how to use it. I mean, most people who are new to astonomy just buy a small scope. But my hubby, being the internet forum goer, talked to a lot of people about the subject of buying your first scope, and decided he wanted to buy something that would actually allow him to see objects in more detail. A lot of beginner scopes don't really allow you to see anything in detail. And that can discourage a lot of beginners to loose interest.

Thankfully, JustTrip'n knows just about everything on the subject of astronomy, so she showed us where to point it and we saw so much that night because there was no moon (skies were darker) and zero cloud cover. We saw the ring nebula, Jupiter and five of its moons, saturn, venus, hercules, whirlpool galaxy, and much much more. It was a blast!

Wow!

You guys look like you had so much fun.

You know PA ISN'T all THAT far away from B-more!?

I'd like to come up and join you all for an event if I may one of these days.

*nods*
"It can giggle all it wants, but the galaxy isn't gettin' any of our bourbon." -Trip to Malcolm Shuttlepod One

Archer: You missed T'Pol's latest bout with chopsticks.
Trip: Damn, dinner and a show.- Silent Enemy

http://www.myspace.com/hylndlas

http://tsara80.livejournal.com/

y2kelly
Ensign
Ensign

Postby y2kelly » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:01 am

^^Hi T'Sara, you are welcome to come up to any of the star parties, they're open to the public. Check out www.3ap.org, the association's website. It lists all upcomming events. We have two locations, Wagman Observatory and Mingo Park Observatory. JustTrip'n is much more involved in the astronomy association and can tell you more about it. But, it is a lot of fun!

Emberchyld
Commander
Commander

Postby Emberchyld » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:40 am

The reasons why I missed big bunches of the Cherry Hill convention:

Me in my Slytherin dress robes at the Harry Potter party at Borders:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10403915@N02/881327258/

And a shot of me at work in the cadaver lab (doc's and coworkers faces have been blurred for privacy):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10403915@N02/881327302/
"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different."
--Coco Chanel

Emberchyld's Livejournal: 45% dance, 45% skating, 5% Trying to convince others to watch Enterprise 5% everything else. You've been warned

Return to “Picture Threads”