Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian
Show On Map: No

Re: Member pics

Postby enterprikayak » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:15 am

Elessar wrote:Image

He's bearded! He's from the evil universe!

(Uh-oh: I just had a Thought. We need MU smilies. :duh: )

But it's good look for ya Boss! :lol: Tres sexy!
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:58 am

Wow! An MU Elessar. I'm going to have to agree with enterprikayak.
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

starwatcher
The Boss's Lady

Postby starwatcher » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:25 am

Hahahaha! I agree!

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:39 am

Well careful he doesn't stab you or shoot you in the back... And keep him away form any Hoshi's! :lol:
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:44 pm

:lol: You're wearing the shirt from my avatar.
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

Linda
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Linda » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:19 am

We had about two inches on the ground yesterday and overnight received a huge dumping of snow!

The snow drift that piled itself up in front of our garage door.

We dug out a path into the garage through the drift which is taller than me, as you can see.

The wind last night was so strong that it blew snow into the garage under the narrow space you can see between the garage door and the floor.

Here is the front of our house after we cleared snow from the sidewalk. That pile on the porch roof was all from last night - no snow at all up there before.

Okay, maybe we will get mail tomorrow after shoveling a narrow path up to the front door.
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:21 am

EEEEEK!
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:24 am

Brrr. And this is why I live south of Alexandria. ;-)
Image sig by chrisis1033

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:50 am

I suppose that's why you were spared from last year while I was slammed Dis. But we did have 24 hours of torrental snow fall here. Thank god it's gone.

Fics

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:06 am

Yowza! That is one big drift, lady!

Linda
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Linda » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:20 pm

Snow drifts have compacted and melted and evaporated down to one half my size now. And it felt really warm at 7:00 am when I took the garbage out. No wind. It felt almost tropical. Then I looked at the thermometer -- only 20 degrees F? I was sure it was warmer than that. I am so winter adapted that I think I would do well on Andoria! :talas:
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Ha! That's amazing. I know that no matter how cold it is on Wednesday nights when I go out to hockey class (it is an outdoor rink and several times I've been tempted to skip class it is so cold), I always warm up once I get skating and then must go back in and take of layers of clothes (like the sweatshirt) and put the hockey pads back on.
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:27 pm

Distracted. Down here in my neck of th ewoods, Doctors are always needed. tnis is Geratric city. Weather is pleasat in the Spring, Fall and Winter and Hotter than the Hubs of Hell in the Summer. Arizona is a lovely state with a variety of scenery. Mountains, lots of lakes and rivers, Grand Canyon, tomstone. NO snow where I am bu tin the North it fallls.

SB
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

starwatcher
The Boss's Lady

Postby starwatcher » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:18 am

Mercifully DC didn't seem to get hit too badly this year with winter - last year I heard it got slammed with torrential snowfall, which really made me laugh when Sky News covered Obama's attendance at a summit about the world getting hotter and came home to ..... a foot of snow! The UK got slammed pretty hard though; my folks said that Liverpool was blanketed with inches upon inches of snow which is unprecedented for us. When I got home for Christmas there was still snow on the ground, but as I was due to return to the US on the 28th, the East Coast got a bunch of snow, and my flight was one of the first to factually be allowed to fly back to the US. So I guess I missed the worst on both sides of the Atlantic. Now I think that the northwest UK is back to its perpetual grey, rainy self, which is good in the sense that we don't usually suffer from extreme weather conditions of either hot or cold, but does tend to get a little depressing after a while. That said, I was getting quite excited by the prospect of a cook-out in the summer (our fearless leader will back me up on this, as he was witness to the excitement) so I think I'm done with winter now.

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:47 am

its perpetual grey, rainy self, which is good in the sense that we don't usually suffer from extreme weather conditions of either hot or cold, but does tend to get a little depressing after a while.

I totally feel you.

Return to “Picture Threads”