Member pics

Post your pictures here!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: Member pics

Postby WarpGirl » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:59 pm

Hey Elly we do this because we're HAPPY for you both that's all. Starwatcher is a nice smart girl. She won't kill you. She's got to know we mean no harm. But let us have some fun Boss. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian
Show On Map: No

Postby enterprikayak » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:22 pm

:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:23 pm

But ek is totally evil! Watch out for her. :twisted: :-P
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:02 pm

she speaks the truth :twisted:
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:03 pm

And I adore you. :hug:

Fics

starwatcher
The Boss's Lady

Postby starwatcher » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:01 am

OMG this is too funny! I said to Elessar a few days ago, 'the board's gonna EXPLODE once they find out what I've sent you' (I sent it to him and he knew he was getting a present, he just didn't know what. I'm crafty like that) and I'm glad to see that y'all like it! And thanks for your kind words, Warpgirl, I'm blushing now! I'm a very lucky girl :-D

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:03 am

I remember the feeling all to well. I want you both happy. Besides he's younger than I am, and I've got 5 brothers. Sometimes the protective sis just comes out. But seriously, I should've gotten a Padme/Vader card like that back when I wasn't single. I might've kept mine if I had!

Fics

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:07 am

starwatcher wrote:OMG this is too funny! I said to Elessar a few days ago, 'the board's gonna EXPLODE once they find out what I've sent you' (I sent it to him and he knew he was getting a present, he just didn't know what. I'm crafty like that) and I'm glad to see that y'all like it! And thanks for your kind words, Warpgirl, I'm blushing now! I'm a very lucky girl :-D

It was very well done. :lol:

starwatcher
The Boss's Lady

Postby starwatcher » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:09 am

Thanks, EK - Moonpig, Baby!!! I was having a hell of a time getting good cards for my folks back home, and so I decided to make them, plus I wanted to make one for Elessar too (I like sending him funny cards and stuff through the post. And mix cds, too :-) so it was like the planets had aligned when I found that site. So everyone's getting ace cards this year :-) xxx

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:21 am

What site?

Fics

starwatcher
The Boss's Lady

Postby starwatcher » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:27 am

Its called Moonpig, if you put it into Google then it will pop up. Its really good, you can either customise one of their cards, add a name, personal message or whatever, or you can make a new one from scratch with photos, phrases, whatever. Its fairly cheap too and the delivery is fairly fast :-)

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:33 am

Thanks! You're in DC? Wow you're pretty close by me.

Fics

Enerdhil
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Enerdhil » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:04 pm

I tried to insert a few pictures from India here, but it appears that first I need to have a virtual photo album somewhere (I am still too lazy to have it). I tried with Facebook, but didn't manage to select each picture.

So (JT) if you are interested, try to look the Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... 0842756685

The first one is me at the solar clock of Jantar Mantar (sec. XVIII observatory) in Jaipur, it has a resolution of 2 seconds and can determine meridian time with Sun either in North or South Hemisphere.
The second displays an elephant causing a traffic jam in a place where there were road work...
Third one is the entrance of the palace at Amber Fort.
Fourth is an internal garden at the Jaigarth Fort.

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:42 pm

I just love the elephant in the middle of the road. 8)
Image sig by chrisis1033

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:27 am

Very cool, Enderhil. I'm also glad we get to meet you in person (or as close as we're going to get without a convention). So you are a handsome gentleman with a white beard. :wave:
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

Return to “Picture Threads”