Post your pictures here!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

JadziaKathryn
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

Re: Member pics

Postby JadziaKathryn » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:05 pm

Wow. Rubbing elbows with the famous there, TPoptarts.

Linda
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Linda » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:25 pm

Really cool, T'Poptarts! I hope everyone in your photos finds employment for decent compensation! Hurray for unions! You can thank them for the eight hour day (which people in some industries still have, thank goodness). And hopefully this strike will do some good!
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

Kevin Thomas Riley
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Kevin Thomas Riley » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:20 pm

Very cool, T'Poptarts! 8) Nice ears... :vulcan:

TPoptarts wrote:Image

If you right-click and look at properties, you can see that it's Chase Masterson (Leeta on DS9).

Besides T'Poptarts and Gary Graham, I believe the two others are Judith and Gar Reeves-Stevens.
She's got an awfully nice bum!
-Malcolm Reed on T'Pol, in Shuttlepod One

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:34 pm

OK, they are writers. They wrote Terra Prime!!!! (I had to google that).
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

CoffeeCat
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby CoffeeCat » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:37 pm

They also wrote a crap load of Trek novels. (I think their writing has improved a lot over the years.) From what I understand, there was a rumor that they were ghost writers for some William Shatner novels.
Writing as TrekPyro.

JadziaKathryn
Commodore
Commodore

Postby JadziaKathryn » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:43 pm

I don't even know what they're striking about, but that must've been a neat experience. TPoptarts, may I be so bold as to assume you might be in the Screen Actors' Guild?

BTW, the pic with Scott Bakula is an especially nice one of you. You look pretty and happy. And warm. It's snowing here.

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:04 am

Distracted wrote:Was this "Trek Day" for the Writer's Strike? Do they have days for other things, too?

It said on the Star Trek site that there were like plans to try to have strike dedicated to other shows too but I don't know yet, I hope there'll be more for shows I like (and that I'll know about them to actually attend) :) :mrgreen:

Distracted wrote:Ummm...since this was a writer's strike, were the Evil Twins there? You could become a legend in your own time if you got a photo of yourself doing unspeakable things to them as payback for *the_abomination*. :twisted:

Didn't see them... but like I'd think they'd probably be really scared to show their faces around STAR TREK FANS. :? :roll: :p Well like either that or they were banned from the WGA because they suck too bad to be considered actual "writers". :? :evil: :evil:

JadziaKathryn wrote:I don't even know what they're striking about, but that must've been a neat experience. TPoptarts, may I be so bold as to assume you might be in the Screen Actors' Guild?

BTW, the pic with Scott Bakula is an especially nice one of you. You look pretty and happy. And warm. It's snowing here.

They're striking because they want to get paid for like DVDs and downloads of stuff they wrote etc. And yeah it was really fun especially that I got to bash "reality" shows on like at least 5 different channels :mrgreen: :twisted: :badgrin: like because it's frelling cheap dren easier for production companies to make that instead of paying writers to actually write quality shows. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: So all the channels wanted to interview me because of my ears so I bashed "reality" shows on every chance I got. :twisted: :twisted:

I'm non-union though :? :?

Oh and Scott Bakula is soooo nice he's like the first person I took a photo with, Anthony Montgomery was there too he was like the first person who said hi to me when I just got there and then he did an interview for one of the live online channels, and like I wanted to take a picture with him so I waited around but they saw me and asked me to do an interview too so I missed him :? :? and like Bakula got there like just after I finished the first interview and he was so nice and I took a photo with him.

And like yeah it was really warm but like only during the event itself, it was chilly when I took the bus there and it was all nice and warm when I got there, but it was like almost 4pm when I left (it ended at like 3pm but I was busy talking to a nice older actor who was like a Vulcan extra) and it was getting freezier and freezier by the second and I had like 4 layers on me and I was freezing and especially when I had to wait for an hour for the second bus like from 5 something to 6 something and it was dark and COLD :? :? :? :? like okay it's not snowing here but... brrrrr :? :? :?

Well and the bus ride on my way there was like a whole different [long] story. Basically :bitch: :explode: :evil: and there was a woman with a toddler she was like really nasty and aggressive with the poor little kid she really looked like she hated him :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: and she threw a dirty diaper at me. (She was trying to throw it like out the back door but she missed and it hit me instead. Not that she apologized or anything) :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
ImageImage

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Postby CX » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:22 am

Ah, city life...

Linda
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Linda » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:10 pm

Bundle up and join a union, T'Poptarts! Stay warm and get some solidarity.
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

Emberchyld
Commander
Commander

Postby Emberchyld » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:28 am

OMG, that's awesome, T'Poptarts!

That's, like, 1,000,000 times better than a convention!
"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different."
--Coco Chanel

Emberchyld's Livejournal: 45% dance, 45% skating, 5% Trying to convince others to watch Enterprise 5% everything else. You've been warned

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:30 am

Yeah it was really better than a con... :lol: :lol:

* Free admission :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

* No extra photo op charge

* No bodyguards or event organizers telling people to move along

* You can still run around in costume without getting locked up :D

* Getting to bash "reality" shows on like 3 TV channels and at least 2 online channels :D :mrgreen: :twisted: :badgrin:

* Getting to meet like smaller actors and writers who don't do cons

* Free food :D

FUN!!! :D :D :D :D :D
ImageImage

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:07 pm

So here I come along after a few days away to post a cute little picture of Aureilia, and I see T'Poptarts ensconced in some sort of happy Star Trek dream! Good for you beeyatch! I love all the pictures! It looks like a lotta fun!

I'll post my wee pic anyway, but WOW!

This is a castle and My Little Pony set-up that Prisocisor made today alllll by himself. :lol: Aureilia was soooooo pleased when she found it.

*women: please note that all ponies pictured are circa 1982-1989 and are in mint condition. jealousmuch?
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:40 pm

Cute! :D
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:03 pm

Good picture of my Chris:

Paris after the BIG GAME (lost in double overtime).

At least he has some fans:
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:07 pm

P-Magic, uh? :lol:
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Return to “Picture Threads”