Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

I need a hug, part 2

Postby TPoptarts » Tue May 01, 2007 8:56 pm

My hug topic's gone Sad but here's a reply to Rigil

Rigil Kent wrote:I'm an ex-infantryman and one of my roommates is an ex-Sniper ... got somebody you want us to rub out?

Mad Mad Okay here's one to start off my list with: this asshole Mike I don't have a picture of him but he kinda looks like a cross between a dolphin, a potato and an extremely gay pit-bull. He's German and supposed to be like in his mid 30's but his behavior would like totally shame a 2-year-old, or a very slow 3-year-old. He's a helicopter pilot and also like a computer engineer/tech guy or something. He works on the computers and the network here all the time because for some reason the manager trusts him implicitly and she doesn't know what an asshole he really is, so he also has like the passwords for everything etc.

So now what he did was sabotage my network connection because he knows I'm the only one who uses it because I'm like the only one in the world without wireless. Not that it bothered anyone in any way (I had the manager's permission) or that he even had the right to do that, and it's not like the first time he's done stuff that hurts only me specifically and I can't do anything about it because the manager likes him (go figure) and if I dared to say anything she would obviously favor his side over mine and then I'd be in trouble. It's happened before. A while ago it really itched him for some reason that I liked to watch this one 20 minute show in the TV room so every time it was on he would go up to the roof and disconnect the dish, and then accuse me of breaking the TV (dude like seriously. I'm no idiot. I'd known what he'd been up to from the very beginning) then of course "fix" the connection and come out the "hero" who "fixed" what "the little twit who doesn't know how to use the TV broke". Rolling Eyes Mad Well eventually he just went and blocked the only channel I watched only one show on. When I tried to tell the manager I got yelled at. Crying or Very sad And the thing is I honestly don't know what this guy has against me because yeah I loathe him (for good reasons) but I've never done a thing to hurt him in any way and for some reason I'm even being nice to him and smile at him etc even though he doesn't deserve any of that. What is it about me that makes me such an easy pick for people who get their kicks out of hurting others?? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

So if you and your roommate could kindly whack that piece of dren for me I'd really appreciate it. Actually if you don't mind can you like turture him for a few days instead and then post videos of him begging for his pitiful waste of a life on YouTube. But if you're more comfortable exterminating him that's fine, I'm sure the universe would be grateful. Just please make sure to post the video on YouTube. Razz Oh yeah and no one can trace this post back to me because "thanks" to him I have to use a library computer. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

Thanks in advance. You will be compensated well Mr. Green

[/dark humor], for those who don't know me well enough to figure it out themselves
ImageImage

Kevin Thomas Riley
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: I need a hug, part 2

Postby Kevin Thomas Riley » Tue May 01, 2007 9:01 pm

T'Poptarts wrote:Actually if you don't mind can you like turture him for a few days instead and then post videos of him begging for his pitiful waste of a life on YouTube.

Just tie him up in front of a TV set that shows a continuous loop of *the_abomination* and he should be set... Wink
She's got an awfully nice bum!
-Malcolm Reed on T'Pol, in Shuttlepod One

CoffeeCat
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby CoffeeCat » Tue May 01, 2007 9:02 pm

Oh! that is sooo cruel. At least give him some variety - why not ANIS in the loop?
Writing as TrekPyro.

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Wed May 02, 2007 5:20 am

^ You do realize "cruel" is what we're going for? Razz

Well I got my connection back. At least until the next time he messes with it. Feel free to torture him anyway though Twisted Evil
ImageImage

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Postby CX » Wed May 02, 2007 6:28 am

You should use some of those kung-fu moves and kick him in the groin. Twisted Evil

Linda
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Linda » Wed May 02, 2007 7:52 pm

Hi Tpoptarts,

I guess I am kind of dense here but is this guy a fellow employee in your workplace or someone who has an apartment in the building you live in? Anyway, he sounds very strange and if you are a target for him, you need help curbing his behavior. If he is a fellow employee, do you belong to a union that could help? If he lives in your building, perhaps the manager could help? Of course venting helps, and humorous images of what you would like to see happen to him, LOL. But are you in any danger from him more than techological sabatage? Perhaps I am missing the whole point here, but you are obviously upset and may need to protect yourself physically and psychologically. I hope you have a friend or relative who lives near you who can help. And venting here is probably helpful. There are a lot of people on this site with a sympathetic ear and a great bent for humorous imagination for payback situations!
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Thu May 03, 2007 4:03 am

Oh he's not like an employee or anything he just lives here. And unfortunately talking to the manager would be like totally unhelpful actually it would even make things like way worse for me, because she likes that asshole and trusts him for some reason, but she really doesn't like me and she always treats me like I'm a deficient little kid because I'm a really shy and quiet person and this whole neighborhood is like party central, and I absolutely loathe parties and partying so I don't hang out with other people here so everyone thinks I'm like totally anti-social or something but I just really don't like being around people who only wanna get drunk and get high and get laid. I mean like seriously does it really make me that bad a person?? And unfortunately I can't afford going to places where I could actually meet people with similar interests to hang out and chat with, and my family is like a lightyear away from here and I rarely even talk to them anyway. So that makes you (my fellow TriS-ers) my only connection to intelligent life in the universe. Which is kinda scary. Confused

I don't think that guy's gonna try to hurt me like physically or something, he'd get kicked out if he did and I don't think he's really that kinda person. But if he ever did try anything on me I would personally kick his ass, his head, and everything in between. Well anyway like I said my internet's back so it's okay. Plus when the internet was still down there comes this lovely lady whom I've never met before, and she sees I'm like really upset she asks me what's wrong so I tell her about Mr. Asshole. And then she actually goes and buys me a wireless adapter. Like for real. Shock Good people actually do exist Smile unfortunately they're usually hard to find.

I'm counting everyone here in too. Well at least in your virtual form since I've never actually met any of you in real life. I really enjoy the IDIC-ness here and just wanted to say I really appreciate your virtual company Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

So my wireless adapter just arrived today. That lady who bought it for me said they told her they were out of stock and wouldn't be able to ship until like the 14th, but it came today. So now since I don't actually have a real use for the cord anymore I guess I'm gonna go lurk outside Mr. Asshole's door and strangle him with it when he comes out. Twisted Evil

[/dark humor], again Twisted Evil Razz
ImageImage

evcake
Commodore
Commodore

Postby evcake » Thu May 03, 2007 9:58 pm

Well, I know that being different can let you in for a world of hurt, or annoyance at the very least. Blue Monkey Syndrome.
Do you live near a library? There are two very interesting books called Getting Even and Getting Even 2. Check 'em out. But remember: never sink to their level if there's even the remotest posibility of getting caught. Laughing
It's flavored with passionfruit
an appropriate ingredient, don't you think?

Banner by JadziaKathryn

Linda
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Linda » Mon May 07, 2007 1:29 pm

Well I am back after several days out of town and thought I'd check in to see how you are doing. It seems that things have let up a little but that you are still stuck in a difficult situation? Can you put a lock on your private room? Maybe if you keep looking for an afordable place with people you get along better with, something will eventually turn up? I hope things get better for you!
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Mon May 07, 2007 10:29 pm

Thanks Smile it's a little too complicated where I live so I better not even try to explain Confused but I honestly don't think he's gonna try anything physical. I really don't. He's just a jerk that's all. Razz
ImageImage

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Postby CX » Mon May 07, 2007 11:36 pm

I'd kick his ass, but he's a little too far away. Wink

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Mon May 07, 2007 11:43 pm

Well that's okay though since I'm quite proficient in kicking asses myself Razz Twisted Evil

(Though I don't think his ass is such a great target to kick because it's like so fat, I don't think he'd feel anything. I always go for the head Twisted Evil )
ImageImage

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Tue May 29, 2007 5:08 am

Here's more people for the hit list

1. That chick Terry. I hate her. She used to work here like a while back but she did a crappy job and had like zero skills and work ethics so she got fired. But now she's back (not working here though, thank Surak). And they had to put her in my room Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad and she's like a total bitch thinking I'm like her frelling alarm clock or something, as if I owe her anything. And of all the space in the room she just had to put her stuff on my stuff and on my shoes. Evil or Very Mad Like what the frell ever heard of the term "invading personal space", she might as well sleep in my bed. Uh well actually she might not as well sleep in my bed Upchuck cuz then I'd have to borrow Rigil's weapon and shoot the bitch myself. Well of course I'm probably gonna miss a bunch of times since I've never actually shot anything in my life. Confused Like seriously I even had a nightmare last night because of her, she was like stalking me and she was dressed like Counselor Troi. Confused In *the_abomination*. Confused Upchuck Crying or Very sad And anything that immitates something from that crapfest deserves to be shot Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad oh the horror. I need therapy now Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

2. The school nurse from my elementary school. Yeah I know it's like totally pathetic that I'm still holding a grudge but I can't help it, I've been thinking about needles a lot lately and how much I'm scared of them, and childhood traumas that pushed me even more into my needle phobia, which is like even more pathetic because I'm never gonna have any closure for all those childhood traumas and it's dumb to even talk about it Confused Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad but that frelling school nurse was so short fused and violent and she made everybody take their shots like in front of the whole class, and you know what yeah okay good for all the kids who wanna show off, but I'm really, really scared of needles so much that it gives me severe panic attacks and makes me faint, and all the other kids know that, and I couldn't care less about being like a big brave hero or stuff and I'm no show-off, I just really hate needles. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad And it was enough for me just to watch others getting their shots to get me into my panic state. But that frelling evil bitch would just grab me and drag me and slap me and verbally insult me and my fear in the process as if my humiliation is her frelling comedy routine. Mad Though me being humiliated isn't really the issue since I don't think I've ever had any pride to begin with, Confused it's just that it's like totally infuriating and frustrating to me I mean what the frell gives her the right to treat someone like that. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad You don't like my needle-phobic behavior, take it up to my parents. And then my mother would be dragging me and beating me up and verbally insulting me all the same, which is like obviously a big no-no in childhood traumas, but at least that's gonna be in the clinic instead of in front of the whole class. Confused Though the other kids obviously really enjoyed it (well duh they hated me Confused ) so the next time I hid under the desk and actually almost got away without the needle, but they pointed at me just before she was about to leave to see me screaming like a hungry infant and fainting. Big frelling entertainment. There's no compassion in the world Crying or Very sad so that did it and the next needle days I would just ditch school for the whole day. No one could point at me when I'm not there Mad

You see how pathetically pathetic it is. Sad And it's even more pathetic that it was like years ago and it still makes me cry even now when I think about it. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I know it's like totally wrong but I just wish that piece of dren school nurse a very slow painful torturous death. Mad Crying or Very sad I don't believe people who have no remorse deserve to be forgiven.

Embarassed Sorry I'm a real potty-mouth when I'm pissed Embarassed Embarassed
ImageImage

evcake
Commodore
Commodore

Postby evcake » Tue May 29, 2007 10:45 pm

Here you go. Hug It must be a bitch to have so little privacy. I woud go absolutely bonkers. Breath in through your nose, hold for a count of four, and breath out through your mouth to a count of eight. Do this as many times as you can. It actually works. Very Happy No, really. Very Happy
It's flavored with passionfruit
an appropriate ingredient, don't you think?

Banner by JadziaKathryn

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Wed May 30, 2007 2:23 am

Thanks. Smile
ImageImage

Return to “General Chat”