Dreams

Just what it says on the tin.

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Elessar
Site Owner

Re: Dreams

Postby Elessar » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:38 pm

I had a dream last night I was shooting lots of people.... that's what I get for watching Pulp Fiction and Boondock Saints this weekend...
"I call shotgun!"
"I call nine millimeter." - John and Cameron

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Postby CX » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:55 pm

I just realized today that I dreamed part of something I did today - working on a stats assignment. The difference was that I asked the two people I saw for help in my dream, but not when it actually happened.

evcake
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

Postby evcake » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:38 am

I dreamed I wrote a poem about Phlox. It was called "Please Disrobe."
But when I awoke, I couldn't remember anything but the last line: "Down, Porthos, that's not cheese."
I do remember that it had the names of several of the doctor's creatures worked into it, though.
It's flavored with passionfruit
an appropriate ingredient, don't you think?

Banner by JadziaKathryn

dark_rain
Site Admin

Postby dark_rain » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:47 am

^Sounds interesting... Try and rememberer :)
voo@octane2:~> uname -a
IRIX64 octane2 6.5 07080050 IP30

Chris
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Chris » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:34 am

I had a dream that T'Poptarts was on the Jay Leno Show promoting her movie. Can't remember the title. Leno actually introduced her as T'Poptarts, and in the dream her last name was something like Ozamama. He conducted the entire interview with both of them standing in front of his desk and he wouldn't let her sit down. She wore a yellow dress that she looked quite lovely in. :D Had the audience laughing the entire time.
I don't even watch Leno :?

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:28 am

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: Dude.

But why in all hells was I wearing a DRESS?? :? :? :?
ImageImage

Chris
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Chris » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:38 am

TPoptarts wrote::guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: Dude.

But why in all hells was I wearing a DRESS?? :? :? :?

How should I know? I don't even know you're real name. :lol:

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:39 am

Well it's not Ozamama that's for sure :? :p :lol:
ImageImage

Kevin Thomas Riley
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Kevin Thomas Riley » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:22 pm

Ozamama = Osama's mama? :?
She's got an awfully nice bum!
-Malcolm Reed on T'Pol, in Shuttlepod One

evcake
Commodore
Commodore

Postby evcake » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:53 am

Ozamama: n. literally, "mother of Oz" a little known apellation oF Glinda the Good, Witch of the South, ruler of the Quadling Country.
It's flavored with passionfruit
an appropriate ingredient, don't you think?

Banner by JadziaKathryn

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:57 am

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:
ImageImage

Elessar
Site Owner

Postby Elessar » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:06 am

I had a strange dream while napping today that I broke a window at work with a football made of tin foil (somebody was complaining that they bought a football made of tin foil that is supposed to come together if you fold it the right way, made from semi-stiff segments of tin foil, but that he couldnt' get it to spiral) so I chucked it and it went through the window, but for some reason Blockbuster had a big tall tower (like Tower of London tower) that had a window in it that i broke. NObody seemed to notice, and then the next thing that happneed were everyone I work with were runnning around me like fairies and we jumped on a train in the middle of the night (somehow in front of Blockbuster) that ran from Rolla to Jeff City but it wasn't a passenger train it was a boxcar train with flatbed cars and we were all laying on them trying to reduce wind resistance or something, like if we stood or sat we'd be blown off b/c it was going so fast. But then, we went over the Missouri River bridge which makes no sense b/c you don't go over the river from Rolla to Jeff City, but it was particularly frightening b/c it was this thin ass tiny bridge and we were on flatbed cars. That's really all I remember.
"I call shotgun!"

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

Elessar
Site Owner

Postby Elessar » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:08 am

evcake wrote:Ozamama: n. literally, "mother of Oz" a little known apellation oF Glinda the Good, Witch of the South, ruler of the Quadling Country.

Just...wow.
"I call shotgun!"

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

JadziaKathryn
Commodore
Commodore

Postby JadziaKathryn » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:19 pm

I had a weird and involved dream (although the details are now fuzzy) wherein this Klingon guy and I were something like the Klingon version of imzadi, minus the telepathy. And we got married in this special ceremony only for people who were that Klingon imzadi (I forget what the word was, except it started with k), and the ceremony involved breaking a funny-lloking sword. Because this is Klingons, it should be no surprise that some kind of endurance test was involved after the actual ceremony. But then in the end I stopped being an active participant in the dream and just observed as people played it out on a holodeck-type arcade thing.

I really need to get out more. :?

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:22 am

Last night I had that weird dream that it was kinda like BSG but none of the canon people and not even cylons, it just felt like it was in the BSG universe. And like we were like a team on a spaceship thingy, it was kinda like a viper just bigger and black but it was still called a viper, but like it wasn't even all that big because it could fit in a fast food place's parking lot :? :? but I think it was like bigger on the inside than on the outside but not like much bigger. And all the crew could fit in it. And we were like a military thingy but we didn't have like ranks and stuff there was one person in charge, but the rest of us like when we had missions and stuff the person in charge would appoint like a temporary mission leader depends on the specific mission and on people's specific skills.

And like we came to Earth and we were like trying to not be discovered, and there were some kinda bad guys after us and they came to Earth too trying to get us, and like our ship was broken it couldn't exit the atmosphere that's why we were like stranded on Earth trying to repair the ship, we told everybody that it was like some kinda new military stealth plane because we didn't want them to know we were from outer space. And then the bad guys found us and they chased our ship with their ship and like we were flying through a tunnel and over the beach and stuff and freaked people out.

And like while we were stranded we needed like money and stuff so like once we went to that school gym thingy, there was some kinda event at the school and they were collecting money in the gym they had like a desk with teachers sitting and collecting the money, and there was like a pile of 20's so we stole some. And then we went to that fast food place and parked the spaceship in the parking lot and got some food. And like then we flew to some kinda industrial warehouse area because we had to steal some materials to fix the ship, and we waited until it got dark and then like the team that had to go steal the stuff was me and another chick and a dude, and the boss debriefed us on all the stuff then he goes like "you're good at that, you're in charge" to me. :? :? :? So we go on our way to steal the stuff and then like after we turn the corner and the boss can't see us I go like "why does it always have to be me??" :? :? :? :? Um and that's all I remember. :? :? :roll:
ImageImage

Return to “General Chat”