Token Canadian
Show On Map: No

Re: Randomness

Postby enterprikayak » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:47 pm

Asso wrote:
enterprikayak wrote:so ur saying i should repost the coitus series? :twisted:

:twisted: :poke: :twisted: :poke: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

lol
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:00 am

Damn you and your poking stick! I went and found coitus experimentus and now I'm editing it! Grrrrrrr. The coitus series isn't done yet and has pages of notes. If i repost it i will end up at the point where i am out of story. then I will have to write 15 more chapters. lol

Y'know, and it was Asso who got me started on the photomanips. The first one I ever did was for his honeymoon fic. and the 2nd one was for starwatcher i think! "coming home"?

Damn all of yous!
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:15 am

enterprikayak wrote:Damn you and your poking stick! I went and found coitus experimentus and now I'm editing it! Grrrrrrr. The coitus series isn't done yet and has pages of notes. If i repost it i will end up at the point where i am out of story. then I will have to write 15 more chapters. lol

Y'know, and it was Asso who got me started on the photomanips. The first one I ever did was for his honeymoon fic. and the 2nd one was for starwatcher i think! "coming home"?

Damn all of yous!

Dr. Evil
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Evil
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Transwarp
Captain
Captain

Postby Transwarp » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:29 pm

enterprikayak wrote:...then I will have to write 15 more chapters.

Then you'd better get started.
Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:53 pm

enterprikayak wrote:Damn you and your poking stick! I went and found coitus experimentus and now I'm editing it! Grrrrrrr. The coitus series isn't done yet and has pages of notes. If i repost it i will end up at the point where i am out of story. then I will have to write 15 more chapters. lol

Damn all of yous!

<fanchant>
ImageGO EKImage
</fanchant>

Now we're talking, girl :hatsoff: . If it is the coitus series that springs to my mind... :happyjump: :happyjump:

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:51 pm

GO ek! Or maybe, write "And they lived happily ever after" at the bottom of your last chapter. Because it was perfect! How can you top it?
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:33 pm

TopGear Top Tip: 16 pint of Veltins Beer Image

Baaad idea Image
Why's the light so f***ing loud ?? :censored:

*owww*whine*

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:32 am

DAMN YOU PEOPLE TO THE DEPTHS OF HADES!

It's done. I'm posting it. lol

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:45 pm

OMG! Finished???!!!!! I thought you wrote yourself into a corner. This I have to see. :hug:
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:35 pm

lol!

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:11 am

Sipping a voddy and OJ, smokin' a cigar, and editing ch 4 of FT:ashaya! :twisted:

(Ch 3 of ashaya here at Tris was actually ch 3, 4 and part of 5 over on HoT.... and ch 4 is going to be 5, 6 and a bit of 7....so it actually won't end up as 15 ch's long. some of the ch's were really short (like 8 pages) and so I've squashed em together a bit.)

Next I'll do chappie 1 of coitus conceptus.

Btw, this made me laugh so hard I peed in my pants a little bit.

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:34 am

I don't think you can possibly call your lungs virginal any more ek they now have the scarlet T... :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

So tonight was the Crossover Bones/Locator episode and I think I could give up Bones and just watch that if I had too. I really, really despise what they've done to Booth's character, especially in this episode. But this Locator thing is absolutely fantastic!

First the man is seriously :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: I mean I don't really think many men have "perfect" bodies. Great ones yes, fun to look at yeah-sure-you-betcha, but perfect in the sense of "this can totally work for me and my disability" way... nope not many at all. So I'd watch the show even if he isn't half dressed every episode. Although if they feel the need to do that all the time I won't complain. :twisted: :evillol:

Second it is absoultely nothing like Bones except that it's about the relationships between the main characters. But to be honest its much more Burn Notice like. Even set in Miami too bad Fox wouldn't do a crossover, they'd make a GREAT idea. And the characters a so fun and quirky it's really fun. For the first time in ages I wasn't multitasking through the entire thing.

All in all, AWESOME start! With all the problems they had just getting it off the ground I hope it gets picked up and takes off. But then again this is the network that Cancled Firefly and Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicals and no I still haven't gotten over that!!!!

Speaking of Terminators... Yo :lsr: did you ever finish those fics. I can't find them! :doubt:
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:59 am

ahh it's just a little snack i'm not hardcore. lol

cancelled shows are sad, yes? i still remember reading some comment on HoT like "Oh yeah too bad the show got cancelled" and I was like what? what?? WHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTT?????? and I looked on google news and IT WAS TRUE and I tried to strangle myself with my own hands, but it didn't work, so I wrote 5000 letters to 5000 people and cried and cried.

wow.

that's a sad story.

you wanna hear something random? see dr' evil's outfit there? lol

lol

lol that is what I wear to work! I am NOT kidding you. lol Unzip the neck about 3.5 inches. boom. me. standup collar and all. I look like MU Phlox in his jammies. :phlox: :vulcan: :bitch:

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Postby CX » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:18 am

/人 ‿‿ 人\

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:23 am

Look: CX speaks anime now.

Return to “General Chat”