What are you...

Just what it says on the tin.

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

aadarshinah
Captain
Captain

Re: What are you...

Postby aadarshinah » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:37 am

Me? I'm trying to write, too awake to sleep but knowing I should. Sleep, that is.

But it's been raining all week and I hope it continues. Got soping wet today, but still love it. As long as I don't have to go out in it without a jacket again.

Pitseleh
Commander
Commander

Postby Pitseleh » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:42 am

...doing? Attempting to stay warm. It has rained--more like poured--non-stop for the last three days, and the temperature is about 18°C right now, which for CR, is freezing... So, everyone in my house has a cold.
Image for avatar found in Enterprise Oddities; created by ivymae

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:47 am

Well I was playing a hidden object Alice In Wonderland game and wouldn't you know it right when I get to The Mad Hatter the free trial is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love The Mad Hatter, I loved the SYFY TV movie Alice because not only did it have Miles O'Brian in it, but I wanted to devour Hatter... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I haven't seen the Depp Alice In Wonderland yet but I want too... But I won't want to devour his Hatter, Depp does absolutely nothing for me. Archer has got more hotts for me than Depp...
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

Misplaced
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Twitter username: Misplacedmama

Postby Misplaced » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:50 am

^^ :lol: You crack me up, WG.

...doing. Writing. Lots and lots of writing!
Officially retired from writing Trek fanfiction.

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:12 am

Yey for the rest of us mere mortals more fic from Misplaced for us to read. You know... Misplaced you might be the first person here to actually think I'm funny... I like it, thanks! I feel very well liked. ;-) :D Off to go play more puzzle games... Almost as addicting as good fic... Almost.
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics

Enerdhil
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Enerdhil » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:27 am

...doing? Packing a large bag. Will stay one month working in Frascati (Italy), in the hills nearby Rome... Pasta, wine, Italian women... wow!!

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:54 pm

Jealous about everything but the women part, and Italian men have never really been my type. I always go opposite of my family.

Fics

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Twitter username: @sheerhubris
Show On Map: No

Postby Alelou » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:30 pm

WarpGirl wrote:OK how did that conversation start... Oh and I find it hard to believe the author of Alice's Adventures In Wonderland wrote the quote in you sig. But it is a cool quote.

? Alice's Adventures In Wonderland was written by Lewis Carroll.

The Narnia stories were written by C.S. Lewis.
OMG, ANOTHER new chapter! NORTH STAR Chapter 28
Image.Image
Read opening chapters free at Amazon (US): The Awful Mess: A Love Story
Blog: Sheer Hubris Press / Twitter: @sheerhubris / Facebook: Sandra Hutchison

aadarshinah
Captain
Captain

Postby aadarshinah » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:40 pm

My TV watching is an all-time low. I'm now watching reruns of Grey's Anatomy, because it's the only thing on, and because my freshman roommate had the first season and forced me to watch it (and The Bachelor: Rome, but that's another story entirely)... so it's either this or nothing. And nothing was getting pretty boring.

God, someone save me. Anyone still looking for a second wife? :roll:

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:02 pm

I could use one but sorry no can do. Do you have any books that you haven't read in a while?

Fics

aadarshinah
Captain
Captain

Postby aadarshinah » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:37 am

...doing?

It's homecoming week at my brother's high school. Tomorrow is (drumroll) tacky day. How I got enlisted into helping him with this, I don't know... but I don't know if he could look much worse if we tried. Which I guess we did... but it's terrible. I have to see if I can get a picture...

Rigil Kent
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Rigil Kent » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:43 am

aadarshinah wrote:God, someone save me. Anyone still looking for a second wife? :roll:

Hell, someone are still looking for the first one. ;-)

Doing? Taking it easy so much upset stomach and headache will hopefully go away so I can go to work tomorrow. Probably for 11 hours. Rah.

Also? Struggling - and God, do I mean struggling - to get the Muse interested in letting me write something - anything - that doesn't utterly and completely suck. Said Muse has yet to return from the Bahamas vacation she took with Misplaced's Muse (who, I think, actually did come back.)

Alas. Alas and woe.
"Go, and find the pit where these snakes hide. And be merciless." - Lorenzo de'Medici, Assassin's Creed: Lineage

Sig by Chrisis1033.

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:49 am

Hmm... My muse gets snarky if I do the desperate act. So I've learned to ignore her. I find that once I start ignoring her by induldging in any obsession I don't write about, she gets very angry and demands to come back. Inspiration is like a child. In any case feel better. So many people are getting sick already.

What am I doing? Going to start an ST project when I swore to my mother I would work on my original novel. And I will... When I shut my ST muse up.

Fics

aadarshinah
Captain
Captain

Postby aadarshinah » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:58 am

Rigil Kent wrote:
aadarshinah wrote:God, someone save me. Anyone still looking for a second wife? :roll:

Hell, someone are still looking for the first one. ;-)

I'm at the point where I'm willing to take bids. Or be a green card bride. Anything, as I spent most the day either cleaning or playing Civilization V.

My muse is on the fritz. It'll come on for about 1/2 hr, then sputter out for a while and then, just when I get it back, my brother comes home and interupts me with his general HS insanity that I didn't care about when I was in high school. Le sigh.

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:02 am

Okay. Who wants to contribute to the fund to send aadarshinah to wherever Rigil Kent is? (Or vice versa)

It's the TriS marriage broker service. For all your trekkie-nerd arranged marriage needs. :twisted:
Image sig by chrisis1033

Return to “General Chat”