Just what it says on the tin.

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Kevin Thomas Riley
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Show On Map: No

Re: Michael Jackson

Postby Kevin Thomas Riley » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:36 pm

I read in a Swedish paper that not only is Michael Jackson not the biological father of his kids (pretty evident in the pics accompanying the article; they were clearly white and by that I don't mean Michael Jackson-white), but that their mother wasn't really the mother either. She had just been a surrogate mother.
She's got an awfully nice bum!
-Malcolm Reed on T'Pol, in Shuttlepod One

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:45 pm

And now a nurse has come forward to say that he had called her two weeks prior to his death begging her for a certain potentially lethal medicine that he wanted for insomnia. She said that he was all into health and nutrition in the abstract and didn't abuse drugs like to get high, but was frantic to get some sleep. And she says she told him, "No, Michael, if you take that drug you won't wake up." Apparently this drug is so dangerous, that a nurse or doctor has to sit by your bed and monitor you while you sleep so you don't stop breathing. He kept insisting that someone else had told him it was safe. I think his death probably results from being so rich that you are able to call multiple doctors until someone finally someone went along with his demands.
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:54 pm

Sorry, I can't stop. This article explains why Katherine Jackson and not Joe Jackson gets custody and cites the child abuse as the reason. Luckily, the couple no longer live together, though they are legally still married:

http://www.parentdish.com/2009/07/01/mi ... hildren%2F
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:29 pm

:oops:
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Return to “General Chat”