The Happy News thread

Just what it says on the tin.

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Elessar
Site Owner

Re: The Happy News thread

Postby Elessar » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:14 am

enterprikayak wrote:Elessar has difficulty separating the holodeck from real life. :raspberry:

In his head there have been at least 6 triscons, and he lost an onstage drinking game to Menina Fortunato at four of them.

What can I say, the girl can drink :mrgreen: :drool:
"I call shotgun!"
"I call nine millimeter." - John and Cameron

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:31 am

Easy there Reg, you'll be sucked in holo world for all time and miss the good stuff. :-P
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian
Show On Map: No

Postby enterprikayak » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:35 am

Man, if there was a *real* holodeck, with a Star Trek program (like Reg had) I'd be there in two seconds. (The first second would be to put my prosthetic parts on, and the second second would be to, y'know, get to the holodeck.)
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:44 am

Meh I don't see myself doing that. Okay it depends on the program... ;-) Just once I wish I could lie. But the holodeck can't get me out of my wheelchair, so no rock climbing for me. But Tom's sailboat...... :twisted: I would make some waves! :twisted: :twisted:
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian
Show On Map: No

Postby enterprikayak » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:53 am

please. we would all so be there. :Lol: 8)
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

Misplaced
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Twitter username: Misplacedmama

Postby Misplaced » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:16 am

enterprikayak wrote:Man, if there was a *real* holodeck, with a Star Trek program (like Reg had) I'd be there in two seconds. (The first second would be to put my prosthetic parts on, and the second second would be to, y'know, get to the holodeck.)

w00t.

I can't decide between MU Trip Tucker or RU Soval. :twisted: Oh and I'd be wearing Vulcan ears baby!

*this has been a deep dark secret moment brought to you by Misplaced*

:shock:
Last edited by Misplaced on Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Officially retired from writing Trek fanfiction.

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:17 am

BOTH It's the holodeck! :twisted:

Fics

Misplaced
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Misplaced » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:18 am

WarpGirl wrote:BOTH It's the holodeck! :twisted:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:26 am

It's all lightwaves anyway. Personally, I want Captain Proton, MU/RU Trip, and to indulge my inner child a Wesley/Riker double date.

Fics

Misplaced
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Misplaced » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:34 am

RU Tucker is cute... but too nice.... Not that I don't find him attractive, and wouldn't want to be his T'Pol... it's just, if I'm going to indulge guiltily, then I want to go all the way: MU Tucker!! And MU Soval is such a wuss... I'd prefer RU Soval.

As to other Trek fellas... well, I've always loved Captain Picard -- but never thought of him like *that* Same goes for Kirk and Spock (other trek dudes I've found attractive) -- even the "new" Kirk and Spock. Okay... maybe the new Spock just a little. LOL

Nah. MU Tucker and RU Soval would be plenty enough for me to have hours of entertainment. :twisted:

(I feel so naughty just talking about it! LOL!)

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:40 am

Truthfully, if it had worked out with my ex, I wouldn't even be going there myself. I'm extremely loyal. But hey why not, it's almost 3am, and I'm woozy! :guffaw: Although I think RU Trip has a nasty side, he doesn't let it out much, but its there. MU Trip I wanna be his attack dog. If I ever get an MU idea, MU T'Pol will become his personal pitbull.

But OMG Shran!!!!!!!!!! That's who I'd go for in the holodeck, I want SHRAN! Move over Anear child! :twisted:

Fics

Misplaced
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Misplaced » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:16 am

LOL!

I'm extremely loyal to my husband. Perhaps that's why I can't even think about RU Trip in the holodeck... because my husband is so much like him in many ways.

That's probably why I write fanfic, though... and why I seem to write far more MU fanfic too. I don't have the holodeck, but I can experience the seduction between MU TnT. ;)

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:19 am

Oh I didn't mean to imply... It's just that, well it never occured to me to "like" characters when I was with my ex. He was more than enough you know.... Until he decided he wanted a "buddy" instead of a possible wife. Oh well, now I got all the characters!

Fics

Misplaced
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Misplaced » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:32 am

WarpGirl wrote:Oh I didn't mean to imply... It's just that, well it never occured to me to "like" characters when I was with my ex. He was more than enough you know.... Until he decided he wanted a "buddy" instead of a possible wife. Oh well, now I got all the characters!

LOL I know you didn't. ;) And honestly, it never occured to me to "like" any characters either until Enterprise. I always had favorites, even fellows that I found particularly appealing... but I never really "drooled"... I also never read fanfiction before ENT. I think that might play a part of it too. I think that reading is a far more intimate experience than just viewing. Dunno if that makes sense. I found Soval attractive, but without two things that occured, I doubt I would be considering him to be a good holo character to cavort with. :twisted: One of those things was reading fanfiction that put him in a more "romantic" light.

I haven't read fanfiction for any other show or film and I don't plan to. So the rest of the characters I might find "hot" in any given series don't get the privilege of being on my "ooo I might hit that in the holodeck" list. ;) Not even Michael Weston... despite his being frackin' sizzling when he speaks russian.

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:36 am

Misplaced wrote:Not even Michael Weston... despite his being frackin' sizzling when he speaks russian.

I love the shark grin! You know when he bares his teeth. It's like you can hear him say You are so screwed and possibly dead you creep! Is it december yet? Oh did you know Soval guest starred one time?

I gotta go to bed! ;-)

Fics

Return to “General Chat”