Dreams

Just what it says on the tin.

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Elessar
Site Owner

Re: Dreams

Postby Elessar » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:01 am

lol, "The Baconator" actually. From Wendy's... it has like 6 slices of bacon. Made me sick, actually. But I was dying, I wanted grease :lol: .
"I call shotgun!"
"I call nine millimeter." - John and Cameron

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

Postby TPoptarts » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:10 am

Ewwww :upchuck:
ImageImage

evcake
Commodore
Commodore

Postby evcake » Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:00 pm

Dream from this morning: I'm supposed to collage the foyer of an old apartment building in my own weird style, (which when I think about it rationally, would make any room look REALLY busy. But dreams are not about reason.) At first I'm going to go to the site by bus, but it turns out my brother has arranged for us to go in my friend Beth's truck. We get there and star prepping the walls. One wall has a bank of old fashioned ornate brass doored mailboxes, and this is the wall I start on. When I open one of the mailboxes, I see that it is already collaged inside. I open the others, and they are all this way. The imagery is primarily Medieval, making each box look like a little room in the manner of an illuminted medieval capital letter in a manuscript. Kind of like this:
It's flavored with passionfruit
an appropriate ingredient, don't you think?

Banner by JadziaKathryn

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:53 am

I had a really bad dream last night :? :? :? like I was going back to school and my mother kept yelling at me that I don't try hard enough and I'm a retard :? :( :roll: well nothing unusual actually my mother always tells me that dren :? :? :? :? :?
ImageImage

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:51 am

Awhile back, T'Poptarts asked "does anyone else have bulletin board dreams?" and I forgot to reply that I DO! You and me babe! (Us two are actually the normal ones....the rest of the world is insane).
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:10 am

Cool what do you dream about?? :D
ImageImage

Elessar
Site Owner

Postby Elessar » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:56 pm

I had a dream last night I was looking for a 2nd job.... The only part I remember was driving by a Dunkin Donuts and I could hear the conversation from the road as I was driving by of the manager telling the guy he wasn't qualified... but maybe that's b/c I watched "Dead Like Me" last night and the girl was being told the same thing. Plus the convo wasn't like it was shouted, it was just like I can hear it in my head for some reason.
"I call shotgun!"

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

evcake
Commodore
Commodore

Postby evcake » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:12 pm

enterprikayak wrote:Awhile back, T'Poptarts asked "does anyone else have bulletin board dreams?" and I forgot to reply that I DO! You and me babe! (Us two are actually the normal ones....the rest of the world is insane).

Bulletin board dreams?
It's flavored with passionfruit
an appropriate ingredient, don't you think?

Banner by JadziaKathryn

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:32 pm

^ Yeah like dreams that involve the TriS forum members :)

Speaking of which I had one of those again like last night, it was like with Stargate SG-1 I think set after the SG1 finale, it was like in a training facility it kinda looked like a school, and O'Neill was married to Carter apparently and they worked there, and like I and a bunch of TriS people were like cadets at the Stargate program thingy. Well and Carter was like talking to O'Neill in the hallway, then she goes all evil and stuff because she was actually RepliCarter and she stabs him, not like really bad or anything though and she says the replicators have the real Carter and they're gonna take over Earth. And then it's revealed that there's already humanoid replicators stationed on Earth especially in the Stargate program.

And then Lt. Hailey and a few other personnel reveal themselves as replicators and they start like fighting all the humans. And I guess there was some renovation being done at the Stargate school because that loud drilling noise started and it was kinda sudden like in the middle of the fight, everyone was a bit confused for a moment then I go to Hailey and I go like "you okay??" and she looks at me like huh?? :wtf: and I start like completely panicking over her and the other replicators as if that drilling noise was like dangerous to them and stuff, I'm like come on let's get y'all out of here!! YOU GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!! etc etc. And all the replicators are like totally confused they have no idea what the frell is going on, and then evcake starts playing along she also starts yelling at all the replicators they have to evacuate, and then I start like pulling Hailey with me to "safety" and everyone starts like "helping the replicators evacuate", well there weren't that many replicators maybe like 5 or 6, then we pass the infirmary where O'Neill was getting treatment for his stab wound and Daniel was there too, then we're like asking them to help us take the replicators to safety and O'Neill goes like "what??" and I'm like (in all urgency) "we gotta help the replicators!!" and he's like "why??" :wtf: and I'm like "because otherwise they're gonna die, duh!" and he and Daniel look at each other like :wtf: :wtf: then they decide to play along.

So we rush all the replicators outside then O'Neill and Daniel get a like a military vehicle and we put all the replicators on it and take them to Area 51, (which was really close by the way) then we get like crates and put them inside the crates and then we explain them we gotta wrap them like in a special material that would shield them from the lethal effects of the drilling noise. That material was actually something that would keep them in stasis. And they agree because replicators are so dumb. And as a "thank you" the stupid replicators actually gave us the location of the real Carter, AND also all the other replicators stationed on Earth so we'd be able to save them as well. :lol: Well and I suppose they live happily ever after in their stasis in Area 51. :? :? :? :?
ImageImage

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:07 am

now add a bit at the front and the back and you've got a crazy Tris story!
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

Elessar
Site Owner

Postby Elessar » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:59 am

I don't remember many details of my last dream except that I was wearing my weighted vest that I used to train with, and for some reason it was also a parachute. I base jumped off a building with it and instead of a parachute made of normal parachute material coming out, it was made of trash bags, but it worked. Also nearby, there was some kind of mass demonstration going on and I think me jumping off the building with a parachute had something to do with it.
"I call shotgun!"

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

prisocisor

Postby prisocisor » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:51 pm

Ok… so here’s a weird one:

I’m running through the woods of our back yard with EKayak, and our little girl Aureilia… We’re being perused by a group of bare-foot strangers; who, for some reason are intent upon killing us (can you say Lost…).
***FYI, our back yard is a large hill, with a sheer cliff, leading into a relatively dense forest***
Luckily, my brother shows up (he’s a big SOB who’s been my sparing partner for years) and we’re able to kick, punch and throw them to their certain death over the side of the cliff.
Just when we think the coast is clear, we see a couple dozen more of them coming for us through the trees. We throw ourselves on the ground, and pull the hill-moss over us like a blanket. The Others (‘cause lets face it… that’s who these people are) know we’re there, but because of our magic moss cloak (Harry Potter much?!) they can’t find us.
As I said before, they DO know we’re there, and, being the bloodthirsty villains that they are, won’t quit until we are good-and-dead.
So… in an act of desperation, we run to the old well on the top of our hill (there is NO well on the top of our hill) and plunge ourselves into it. I’m carrying Aureilia, in my arms, and have to grip her tight, for we’re accelerating down this impossibly deep cavern that feels not at all unlike the description of the FLOW system (again with the Harry Potter…).
I land hard in a boathouse at the beach by my old house, with my little girl still clutched tightly in my arms. A moment later, my wife and brother come hurtling into the small shack.
They are frantic, for The Others are apparently deciding how to traverse down to our location. In an act of desperation, we begin boarding up the ceiling of the boathouse. All of a sudden, a young bricklayer shows up and begins bricking up the opening. Somehow, he has all the bricks and mortar we need, there and ready to go.
We finish the brick-job (now it’s just my brother, the mason, and I) and get into an argument over how much the brick laying should cost. My brother says I’m a cheap-prick for only wanting to pay the guy $50, and ends up writing him a $200 cheque.
The dream concludes with us leaving the boathouse in stony silence (now right next to my parents house where we grew up) and going home for lunch cooked by mom…

So what-cha make of that?

Elessar
Site Owner

Postby Elessar » Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:15 pm

wow, haha. I had another weird one.

I was dreamt last night that I had finished my officer training for the Marine Corps and I was at my first assignment and learning all the ropes and everything, and there was some kind of diplomatic function going on that I was supposed to attend. Well somehow, two sci fi characters became officers in the Marine Corps -- Sheriff Jack Carter from Eureka was a Captain and Captain Picard was an Admiral, only there are no Admirals in the Corps so go figure that one out. He also had the Starfleet uniform and Fleet Admiral insignia and knew my name and shook my hand so go figure that one out.

"Captain Carter" was introducing me to all the officers and we must have been at some kind of diplomatic resort because we all went swimming and I met Jo (from Eureka) and she was a Recon Marine. I don't remember much else other than I was just nervous the whole time because I was trying to learn all the etiquette with meeting other officers (higher ranked) and things of that nature. And I'm pretty sure Jason Bourne was there for some reason :lol:

I also had a separate dream that there was like this horribly apocalyptic storm going on in our house and my mom ABSOLUTELY REFUSED to go down to the basement. My mom's crazy sister (my crazy aunt) was also here and for some reason we were all on the ROOF, of all places, and saw like 6 tornados touch down off in the distance, not all that far away. So I convinced my mom we needed to go down to the basement but my aunt just took a nose dive off the roof into our backyard and landed face first in like hard mud. Not soft mud, hard mud. She was like 'OW! That really hurt!' :roll: . When we got into the house, there were like 4 inches of snow over everything and my mom was all pissed about it like it was MY fault. Then I saw the dog from next door, Graham, who is actually dead (they put him to sleep a few months ago), he's a big golden retriever I used to play with. And he was running aorund and I called him to come into the house too and he ran into the garage and jumped THROUGH the passenger side door and just landed in the seat. I go, "HOw the hell did you just do that?!" and he answered, "I have secret openings everywhere." and pointed at the door. I looked closer, and somehow there was this... like camoflaged entry. Don't ask how you camoflage an entry into a blue car door.

Then we went into the house and I think I woke up. But yes, the dog talked.
"I call shotgun!"

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

dark_rain
Site Admin

Postby dark_rain » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:58 pm

Your one weird SOB, Elessar. :lol:
voo@octane2:~> uname -a
IRIX64 octane2 6.5 07080050 IP30

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:54 am

Heh last night I had like a really crazy one. :? :? :? Like I was volunteering in some kinda homeless shelter thingy in Hollywood. And Cartman and his little baby cousin lived in that shelter. And the baby cousin likes to eat a lot (duh) and he kept trying to eat everything, bite people etc. And then all the world had an earthquake. And then Enterprikayak and Prisocisor came to the shelter and tried to like convince everybody to move to Canada because it's like way better there (well I've never lived in Canada but I'm sure they're right because the US is a frelling 3rd world country :? ). And everyone in the shelter had a sandwich with like spam or something. And Prisocisor started slicing like real meat thingy for his own sandwich. And Enterprikayak was like :mad: :roll: . And then we saw the news on TV and it said that they wanna demolish the tower of Piza because the earthquake made it like really unstable and dangerous and they're afraid it's gonna collapse. And I was like "what's their problem why don't they just take it and put it like somewhere else on a leveled ground or something". So like then we went to Italy and CoffeeCat and Distracted and I like grabbed the tower and yanked it out of the ground (girl power :mrgreen: ), then we carried it around on our backs like a gigantic Christmas tree trying to find a better place to put it. But it was hard to find a place because it was all like a residential area so there were like houses everywhere, we were like walking and walking with the tower on our backs for hours it wasn't that heavy though by the way. And then we went into one of the houses, and like inside it was like Kirk's Enterprise from "Trials and Tribble-ations", and then we tried to help Chief O'Brien because the Klingons were chasing him so like we were all running through the Enterprise corridors. With the tower on our backs. :? :? :? :? :? Some kinda tardis or something :? :? :? I don't know. Told you it was like totally crazy. :? :?
ImageImage

Return to “General Chat”