July, 14!

Just what it says on the tin.

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Distracted
Site Donor
Show On Map: No

Re: July, 14!

Postby Distracted » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:16 pm

Asso wrote:Two reasons: in the collective imagination, Frenchs have an enormous quantity of credits, but - above all - they gave women a marvellous image of prettiness and beauty, which is for men the image itself of loveliness.
The second reasons is that - as you said - men are men. :lol:

And Happy Anniversary, Dis. :D

Thanks guys! :D

I've met many citizens of France in my lifetime, both male and female, and for the most part they've been marvelous people. I've never understood the appeal of the "French sex kitten" a la Brigit Bardot, though. I find the vivacious and emotionally volatile Italian woman, portrayed so well by Sophia Loren in all of her films, to be a much more fascinating character. Being a woman, though, I would imagine that I probably just don't "get it" with regard to sex kittens. 8)
Image sig by chrisis1033

Asso
Site Donor
Show On Map: No

Re: July, 14!

Postby Asso » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:22 pm

Distracted wrote:
Asso wrote:Two reasons: in the collective imagination, Frenchs have an enormous quantity of credits, but - above all - they gave women a marvellous image of prettiness and beauty, which is for men the image itself of loveliness.
The second reasons is that - as you said - men are men. :lol:

And Happy Anniversary, Dis. :D

Thanks guys! :D

I've met many citizens of France in my lifetime, both male and female, and for the most part they've been marvelous people. I've never understood the appeal of the "French sex kitten" a la Brigit Bardot, though. I find the vivacious and emotionally volatile Italian woman, portrayed so well by Sophia Loren in all of her films, to be a much more fascinating character. Being a woman, though, I would imagine that I probably just don't "get it" with regard to sex kittens. 8)

Well, Dis. You know the saying: The grass is always greener on the other side.
But don't worry. As for women, Italian men are internationalist. :lol:
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Return to “General Chat”