Just what it says on the tin.

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

Re: Dreams

Postby TPoptarts » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:32 am

More House dreams from last night: ( :roll: )

There was one that I don't really remember, it had some kinda ski resort or something, and Cuddy and Foreman were in a rescue chopper. And there was also a talking cat. Can't forget a talking cat. :lol:

There was another one I actually remember quite well. So now I present

House and his minions
Star in
"Why is Chase on the floor??"

[Disclaimer: NOT intended to make any sense. Seriously]

House has a patient. Some chick around 30 with long brown hair. She has blood clots. But when they run tests they find out she's also pregnant. She develops a "thing" for Chase... who doesn't return the favor. Which really pisses her off. But poor Chase doesn't know that. So he makes lunch plans with Cameron. Then Chase goes to the restaurant and Cameron says she's gonna meet him there because she has to finish something.

Crazy Patient Lady leaves her hospital bed and follows Chase to the restaurant. Where she tells him how much she's in love with him and all that dren. And she tries to tell him Cameron isn't coming because she bailed on him. And Chase goes like "you're insane!!" and tells her to leave him alone, then he gets paged and gets up to leave and she hits him on the head and he passes out. Then she starts throwing stuff around and eventually runs away.

The reason he got paged was of course that the patient was missing. But then House sees her leaving Wilson's office, grabs her and drags her back to her room. She tries to put up a fight because she doesn't understand what the frell is going on but they sedate her. Then House goes back to Wilson's office to yell at Wilson for stealing his patient but Wilson isn't there, he's already gone for lunch at the same restaurant.

Wilson just arrives to the restaurant, everything's a big chaos someone called the cops, and the cops were questioning everyone etc. There's a lot of snow outside. And I was in the restaurant too for some reason. And Wilson sees me trying to drag poor unconscious Chase to the hospital because it's just across the street, he obviously recognizes Chase yells to me to try to figure out what the frell happened, then the cops grab him and start questioning him, they ask him to show an ID. And he goes like "I don't have an ID, but I have an EEG" then he pulls an EEG of himself and the cops go like "what's that??" and Wilson goes like "it's an EEG of my brain! It's better than an ID no 2 people in the world have the same EEG!" And the cops look at each other like :wtf: :wtf:

Anyway. I get to the hospital with the still unconscious Chase. Drag him to the patient's room where House is, she's still sedated. And there's another bed in the room. And I drag Chase in and go like "yours?" and House goes like "what's wrong with him" and I'm like "he got hit on the head. Help me lift him to the bed." And House goes like "I'm cripple". And I go like "he's unconscious". And he points to the floor where Chase is currently lying goes like "just leave him there". And I'm like :roll: :? then I start dragging him to at least get him away from the door, but House goes like "hey!! What are you trying to kill him, he has a head injury don't MOVE him!! :roll: " so I just leave him there on the floor. Then I climb on the empty bed and just sit there with my head leaning on my fists.

In the meantime the Crazy Stalker Pregnant Patient is like outside in the snow, and she gets a seizure and falls down, and the ambulance comes and takes her to the hospital but she loses the baby. And she's in the ICU.

Then Wilson barges in opens the door which hits poor Chase on the head again. Then he looks at Chase and goes like "WHY is Chase on the floor??" and House goes like "he got hit on the head" and Wilson's like "I know, I was there!" then he goes like "can you BELIEVE they didn't accept my EEG as proof of ID??" and House goes like "shocking :roll: " then Wilson notices the patient in the bed. And he goes like "YOU STOLE MY PATIENT?!?!" and House goes like "she's my patient, you stole her first" and Wilson yells "she's MY patient!!" and House goes like "she's pregnant and she's got blood clots" and Wilson goes like "she's not PREGNANT!! She's got BRAIN CANCER!!"

And they keep arguing yelling at each other, and Cuddy walks by sees them arguing and comes in opens the door which of course hits poor Chase on the head. Again. And she goes like "why is Chase on the floor??" and House goes like "to look up your skirt". Then Cuddy turns around and starts stomping away in pissed-offness, then Wilson goes like "he stole my patient!" Cuddy turns around goes back to House and yells at him "you stole his patient??" and House goes like "she's MY patient she's pregnant and she's got blood clots!!" and Wilson's like "she's never been pregnant and she's got brain cancer!!" then Cuddy stomps toward the patient in pissed-offness and looks under the hood. Then she's like "she's not pregnant". And Wilson has this triumphant smirk and House goes like "what are you saying I can't do my tests" then he looks under the hood too, then he comes out like :shock: and goes like "she's not pregnant".

Cuddy leaves and Wilson starts yelling at House again, but house is too busy thinking, then Cameron comes barging in "has anyone seen--" then the door hits poor Chase on the head again. And she goes like "oh my GAWD!!" bends down and grabs his head and checks his pupils with the penlight "Chase? Chase??" and Chase goes like "mmmmnnnggmggggmmm" then Cameron stands up and goes like "WHY is Chase on the floor??" and House is about to say something clever but Wilson interrupts "he got hit on the head". And House adds "four times!" and Cameron looks at them like :wtf: and goes like "but why is he on the floor??" and they all just look at each other for a couple seconds then House goes like "don't look at me, SHE put him there" and he gestures toward me (I'm still sitting on the empty bed). Then Cameron goes like "help me put him on the bed" and I go like "THANK you" and look at House like :roll: :p and help Cameron put him on the bed.

Anyway Chase is no longer on the floor he's in the formerly empty bed next to Wilson's patient. Wilson and House are still arguing. Wilson looks at Chase's EEG compared to his patient's EEG goes like "see I told you it was a brilliant idea to use EEG instead of IDs". And House goes like "it's a DUMB idea". And Wilson's like "why, a lot of people look alike but there's no way in hell anyone would mistake their EEGs for each other!" And then House gets this "I solved the case" look and goes like "...yeah..." and limps away. Then he comes back with his patient's EEG (the psychotic formerly pregnant lady). And compares it to Wilson's patient's EEG. And concludes that they're 2 different patients. (DUH)

Then they find House's patient in the ICU. Turns out they're like identical twins separated at birth and adopted by 2 different families. And House's patient also has brain cancer. And then Wilson goes like "well don't you think the EEG is a brilliant idea NOW, it helped you solve the case" and House goes like "no I still think it's a dumb idea".

And then my cellphone battery woke me up because it's fritzing for some reason. :? :evil:

Um like I said it's not supposed to make any sense. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whoa. I think my subconscious just wrote my first House fanfic. :shock: :lol:
ImageImage

Escriba
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Escriba » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:46 pm

TPoptarts, I must say I LOVE your dream :D It's really entertaining.

"I mean... well, you know what people call men who wear wigs and gowns, don't you?"
"Yes, miss."
"You do?"
"Yes, miss. Lawyers, miss."

The Fifth Elephant by Terry Pratchett

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:10 am

And the latest from last night:

House has 2 patients they're a couple, and he's absolutely positive that at least one of them cheated because that's like the only thing that would make their condition make sense. But he can't prove it. And so Cuddy doesn't wanna let him start the treatment he wants because it all hinges on proving that they cheated. And she argues with House and then they make a bet that if he's wrong about the cheating then he has to put a Cuddy statue in his office and worship it and say that Cuddy's right all the time. Well and eventually House finds out that they were really cheating and cures them, but he puts the Cuddy statue in his office anyway because he wants them to think he was wrong about the cheating.

CUDDY STATUE?? :? :shock: :faint: :roll: :lol: :wtf:
ImageImage

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:41 pm

I had a really scary nightmare last night :? :( like it was some kinda futuristic city surrounded by a big wall, and there were like docking/entry ports in the wall for like ships and stuff like with big blast doors on each side of the wall. And that city was a really dangerous place run by evil criminals. And there was this agency trying to find a way for its agents to infiltrate the city. And I was working for that agency. Anyway and somehow they managed to smuggle us inside the city in one of the ships. And like inside it was like streets and cars like a modern city nothing really futuristic. And like I was walking in the street and then I see a young girl maybe 8-10 years old with a long reddish-brown ponytail. She was playing with a ball. And like then a few minutes later I see people gather around something so I go take a look, and there's this girl again lying on the ground dead someone slit her throat. And while I'm there looking I suddenly notice an arm moving like under my chin not touching me yet, and it was holding a knife and it was about to slit my throat too. And so I immediately pushed it away as hard as I could with both hands. And that's how I woke up pushing away with both hands I jumped like crazy. Then I was too scared to go back to sleep I had the blankets on my head all night. :?
ImageImage

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Twitter username: @sheerhubris

Postby Alelou » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:02 pm

Well, yikes, that would keep me up too!

You could do like one of Dorothy Sayers' heroines and get a nice thick dog collar to wear around your neck...
OMG, ANOTHER new chapter! NORTH STAR Chapter 28
Image.Image
Read opening chapters free at Amazon (US): The Awful Mess: A Love Story
Blog: Sheer Hubris Press / Twitter: @sheerhubris / Facebook: Sandra Hutchison

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:22 am

Okay, so I have a weird-assed dream for ya. It's kinda stupid...unless you're me, and then it's freakin' awesome.

So I've been sick lately and taking NyQuil. This usually results in disturbing, screwed-up dreams--not quite nightmares, but disturbing nonetheless.

As I begin to feel better, the dreams are still screwed-up, but they become entertaining more than anything else, like the dream I just had.

In it, they'd brought back the show I Dream of Jeannie, and I was the head writer. I had an office and everything, and was ecstatic yet stunned that I was getting paid to sit around and think up Jeannie stories all day. The show was gonna kick all forms of ass, too--we'd cast believable replacements for the stars and updated the premise just enough--not in that doomed-to-fail rehash way, or in that trying-to-be-something-it's-not way. It was just damn funny, and it was gonna ROCK.

And then I woke up.

I had no office.

I had no dream job thinking up stories for one of my favorite retro shows.

Boy was I bummed.

You may commence laughing and telling me how lame I am... :P :lol:
Eian built my avatar! Banner by Misplaced!

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:31 am

Lame?? :? :dunno: Did you even READ my House dreams?? :roll: :lol: :p :oops:

I never saw I Dream of Jeannie :?
ImageImage

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:53 am

This one's a doozy:

Last night I had a dream about Green Acres...'cept it was more like a combination of Green Acres and Single White Female!! Some chick was stalking Oliver and Lisa Douglas, so she killed Eb so she could pretend to be their new assistant farmhand. It was on crack!! :lol: I was sort of in the dream because for a few seconds of it I was riding with Oliver and Lisa in that badass convertible of theirs.

What a trip.

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:23 pm

Aquarius wrote:Okay, so I have a weird-assed dream for ya. It's kinda stupid...unless you're me, and then it's freakin' awesome.

So I've been sick lately and taking NyQuil. This usually results in disturbing, screwed-up dreams--not quite nightmares, but disturbing nonetheless.

As I begin to feel better, the dreams are still screwed-up, but they become entertaining more than anything else, like the dream I just had.

In it, they'd brought back the show I Dream of Jeannie, and I was the head writer. I had an office and everything, and was ecstatic yet stunned that I was getting paid to sit around and think up Jeannie stories all day. The show was gonna kick all forms of ass, too--we'd cast believable replacements for the stars and updated the premise just enough--not in that doomed-to-fail rehash way, or in that trying-to-be-something-it's-not way. It was just damn funny, and it was gonna ROCK.

And then I woke up.

I had no office.

I had no dream job thinking up stories for one of my favorite retro shows.

Boy was I bummed.

You may commence laughing and telling me how lame I am... :P :lol:

I'm sure it would have Rocked! 8) I did used to love that show.
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Alelou » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:01 pm

Weird stomach flu and post-stomach flu dreams:

I'm sitting at a Library Board of Trustees meeting (these are not exciting meeting) and our old congressperson, now Senator Gillibrand, stops by just to say hi, even though we've never met her before and presumably she's a lot busier now.

I am given a bag that gives me a really good price for apples, but the guy at the grocery store keeps handing me rotten apples -- I mean really rotten, wrinkled and holed and hollowed -- and then gives me an attitude when I say no, I don't want rotten apples even if they are interesting varieties. Oh yeah, and there's also a display of apples, all in stainless steel bowls exactly like the one I got far too well aquainted with while I was sick. I'm so frustrated, because I want my good apple deal, but I just can't stand to deal with this guy.
Image.Image

Elessar
Site Owner

Postby Elessar » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:27 pm

Alelou wrote:Weird stomach flu and post-stomach flu dreams:

I'm sitting at a Library Board of Trustees meeting (these are not exciting meeting) and our old congressperson, now Senator Gillibrand, stops by just to say hi, even though we've never met her before and presumably she's a lot busier now.

I am given a bag that gives me a really good price for apples, but the guy at the grocery store keeps handing me rotten apples -- I mean really rotten, wrinkled and holed and hollowed -- and then gives me an attitude when I say no, I don't want rotten apples even if they are interesting varieties. Oh yeah, and there's also a display of apples, all in stainless steel bowls exactly like the one I got far too well aquainted with while I was sick. I'm so frustrated, because I want my good apple deal, but I just can't stand to deal with this guy.

I think there's something Freudian about your perception of politicians :lol: :D
"I call shotgun!"
"I call nine millimeter." - John and Cameron

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Alelou » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:26 pm

Then I hate to think what you'd make of a dream I had in England about the Queen showing up to watch telly with a bunch of us.

It's hard to imagine a less sexy setting than a Board of Trustees meeting. Oooh, honey, let's do some budget transfers...
Image.Image

Elessar
Site Owner

Postby Elessar » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:05 am

Alelou wrote:Then I hate to think what you'd make of a dream I had in England about the Queen showing up to watch telly with a bunch of us.

It's hard to imagine a less sexy setting than a Board of Trustees meeting. Oooh, honey, let's do some budget transfers...

:lol: :guffaw:
"I call shotgun!"

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:59 am

Last night must've been the night for weird dreams. I dreamed that Majel wasn't really gone. Don't know where that came from, except maybe because my mom's birthday is coming up and Majel's was the same day, so maybe I was thinking about that at some point as I drifted off.

That, and I always take an Excederin PM the nights before I work at the plant because I have to go to bed so early it's hard to go to sleep if I don't, and as we've established with NyQuil, I dream differently when I'm "on something."

Though that definitely does not explain the Green Acres dream...

Elessar
Site Owner

Postby Elessar » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:11 pm

Aquarius wrote:Last night must've been the night for weird dreams. I dreamed that Majel wasn't really gone. Don't know where that came from, except maybe because my mom's birthday is coming up and Majel's was the same day, so maybe I was thinking about that at some point as I drifted off.

That, and I always take an Excederin PM the nights before I work at the plant because I have to go to bed so early it's hard to go to sleep if I don't, and as we've established with NyQuil, I dream differently when I'm "on something."

Though that definitely does not explain the Green Acres dream...

I take unisom. I haven't noticed it giving me unusual dreams though.
"I call shotgun!"

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

Return to “General Chat”