YouTubes You Just Have to Share With the World...

Just what it says on the tin.

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain
Show On Map: No

Re: YouTubes You Just Have to Share With the World...

Postby Cogito » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:46 pm

Only one click away from Kotik's link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h93Ejaqb ... re=related

Hard to believe it was home made.

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:20 pm

My Favorite childhood cartoon :D

And it is... from... *drumroll* ... soviet russia :lol:

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:27 am

Since we seem to be spammed lately, I'll join in the fun and spam this thread with jolly videos. I drive a Peugeot 306 myself, but this video shows what this plucky little car is like when race-prepared. Would ya listent that engine sound :shock:

Peugeot 306 Rally Car

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:51 am

Kotik wrote:My Favorite childhood cartoon :D

And it is... from... *drumroll* ... soviet russia :lol:

Um, that is one of the weirder things I've seen. :lol:
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:24 am

YES! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO ME EVERY SINGLE TIME I DO A WEB DESIGN.

:LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keJLgBP2C1o

"Everyone loves kittens."
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:03 am

The best ever. Werner - a German anarcho-comic. you don't need to know german to laugh about that one.

Werner: Football game

aaaaaand

The 'official anthem' :lol: :lol: hillarious

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:54 am

My New T'Pol Music Video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE63jYDK66w

Heard the music (Bon Jovi - It's My Life) in the car, and it so violently reminded me of 1990's trek con music videos with it's big power chords and so forth that I had to make a :tpol: video. It's 2 am and Priso is mocking me.

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:50 pm

I love it! It's so in your face and unapologetic. I can just imagine her saying, "Yes, I know I'm screwed up, but it's MY life...so there!" :raspberry:

Sounds like a teenager of my acquaintance. *sigh*
Image sig by chrisis1033

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:34 pm

Distracted wrote:I love it! It's so in your face and unapologetic. I can just imagine her saying, "Yes, I know I'm screwed up, but it's MY life...so there!" :raspberry:

: sigh of satisfaction :

That is *exACTly* what I was going for.

Love it when the thing in my brain makes it out of the monkeybite in my side and thru to the person watching, without getting smeared along the way by an inappropriate starwipe or some other such videoediting gaffe. :lol:

Thanks! :hug:

panyasan
Commodore
Commodore

Postby panyasan » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:48 pm

Great work, ek! :tpol:
Love is a verb.

Chapter 17 of Word of Ice is up!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8522099/17/World-of-Ice

The Naked Truth and other necessities of life

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12056258/1 ... es-of-life

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:26 am

Thanx! Haven't done a pure :tpol: vid b4, I don't think, unless you count

Dirty World from ( :shock: ) 48 months ago apparently? I'm no Starfleet engineer, but isn't that, like, 4 years? :explode:
...but that one's still pretty TnT. It's not at YouTube, cause YouTube for some reason feels very strongly about the copyright of "Dirty World". Other copyrights, it just links to iTunes and lets you go on your way. :roll: JUST LINK TO iTUNES! IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE! But not for the Travelling Wilburys, I suppose. :vulcan:

....ooh! Just found I posted the old "House of Tucker Tribute" (/ LSD trip) tribute video at Yahoo as well! I guess outsmarted myself! :lol: If you feel like watching it (since youtube axed the audio of the one they have, since Greenday apparently *also* didn't want to "link to iTunes" and make $) it's here: http://uk.video.yahoo.com/watch/193485/1526509

Beware. It is a bit...full-on. At least 1 photo from every ENT episode goes past your face along with 3 different songs (ENT Theme, Time of Your Life, and my hubby's band's song, Bout of Bad Luck) all this is overlayered with a sticky stratum of aghast, depressed, and then hopeful comments as we transition from the death of HoT to the birth of TriS. The whole thing is 8 1/2 minutes, and it literally is kind of a birth: gooey, frightening, tedious, exciting, heartwrenching, confusing, and overwhelming. You gotta watch it 2 times: once for the pix and once for the comments. So....whenever you have 17 free minutes. :lol: Give it a boo. (And remember, if you do: I was partially unhinged while making it, as My Site Was Going Away :evil: )

btw, Thanks again John! Isn't it the 4th year anniversary of you Saving us? :clap: :bow:

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:02 am

This is awesome:

Star Trek: Acid Drive

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Cogito » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:02 am

enterprikayak wrote:This is awesome:

Star Trek: Acid Drive

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

Entilzha
Captain
Captain

Postby Entilzha » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:52 pm

A couple of Estonian girls studying in London decided to make a music video for fun and they uploaded it to youtube and got over 40k views. It's not something special but it light and fun. http://www.youtube.com/user/LiiselandAleks
You live for The One, you die for The One.

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Cogito » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:08 pm

Entilzha wrote:A couple of Estonian girls studying in London decided to make a music video for fun and they uploaded it to youtube and got over 40k views. It's not something special but it light and fun. http://www.youtube.com/user/LiiselandAleks

Curiously, I didn't notice it was black and white until the last few seconds, when it wasn't. Nicely produced. Having two pretty girls in it helps too, I have to admit. :oops:

Return to “General Chat”