was it a cat I saw
was i tac a ti saw

yeah, it a palandrome.

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: Randomness

Postby WarpGirl » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:03 pm

THANKS! :D I tought so, but sometimes my eyes play tricks on me. Part of my CP is spacial recognition difficuties, I had to read one sentence at a time with index cards for a little while when I was 3-6. It cleared up for the most part, but I can't do things like drive because I can't tell if the car is going in a straight line. Sometimes I still get tripped up. That's why I do dozens of puzzles with questions like this, but a 1000 dollar gift card is on the line, I wanted back up. ;-)
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

aadarshinah
Captain
Captain

Postby aadarshinah » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:15 pm

okay... but I gotta charge you $1.50 for the answer.

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:14 pm

Well I wish I could pay you, but the stupid thing screwed me!!!!!!!!!!! I complete everything then it says the site is lost sorry. I'm ticked off! :evil: :evil: :evil: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :explode: :explode: :explode:
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics

aadarshinah
Captain
Captain

Postby aadarshinah » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:29 pm

*tear* You sure it was legit?

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:31 pm

Positive! But I'm Ticked. Thank you so much though it was sweet of you to help me out.

Fics

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:41 pm

Had a bit of a weird day today :o Not counting that I was dealing with idiots all day, who probably roam the city streets at night, licking windows, I also had a rather strange thing happen over lunch. A colleague and me went to a restaurant not far from our workplace and both ordered a nice steak and a beer. Just as the waitress brought the stuff a TV team busted in filming. So now in two weeks time, I'm gonna be all over the TV program drinking an italian beer for lunch :lol: Since it will be published in the interwebs as well, I'm gonna post a link when it's out, so y'all can admire Kotik slurping a lager :lol:

Of course that's not all. Driving home after work, some truck driver almost punted me into a tree, because he ignored that I had right of way and the guy had the nerve to complain that I would be blocking his path and threatened to punch me :shock: Ok, me thinks, what's the police's telephone number for. I blocked the road and called the cops. Well, turns out the guy was driving without a license :shock: He has one, but is currently banned from driving for 4 weeks because of a speed offense. The cops had a field day with that and the guy learned a valuable lesson - Never mess with me, when I'm already ticked off :evil:

Some days are just weird...

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian
Show On Map: No

Postby enterprikayak » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:20 pm

Awesome! :lol:
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:22 pm

Licking windows! People do this? :shock:

Fics

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:31 pm

WarpGirl wrote:Licking windows! People do this? :shock:

No, dear ;) It's a british term, coined by Jeremy Clarckson, another phrase would be 'blithering idiot' :lol:

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:36 pm

LOL I thought it might be a German expression, or Russian, my goodness how many languages do you speak anyway?

Fics

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:38 pm

WarpGirl wrote:LOL I thought it might be a German expression, or Russian, my goodness how many languages do you speak anyway?

Only German, Russian, English, Dutch and bit of Latin ;)

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:44 pm

Show off! :roll: :-P

Fics

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:57 pm

WarpGirl wrote:Show off! :roll: :-P

I'm the greatest, dear :lol: Trust me, I don't have any noticeable talents other than picking up languages without much effort, so let me feed my ego on that ;-)

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:12 am

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

Fics

Return to “General Chat”