JadziaKathryn
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

Re: I need a hug, part 2

Postby JadziaKathryn » Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:05 am

T'Poptarts wrote:I have too much to lose Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Like sanity?

Well, I don't know. I've never been one to let people walk all over me. I would write a list with the points I wanted to mention, bring it down, and calmly discuss all the problems. And then I would mention the money owed, including the date and time. If she won't be reasonable, go to her boss. Better yet, threaten to go to her boos first and see if she'll talk. If not, go over her head.

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:19 am

It doesn't work this way here. She could just kick me out at any given moment and I don't really have any rights. I mean it's not like a contract job or something I just work for room and board, and I have nowhere else to go and I really can't take any risks, and well every confrontation and every conflict with anyone, about anything, if it involves me it's a risk to me because for her she would bend reality as much as she can so that I would always come out the one at fault, and it gets me closer to getting kicked out because if she doesn't like me then nothing's gonna change her mind and I really don't wanna try to see how far I could stretch my "luck" Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
ImageImage

JadziaKathryn
Commodore
Commodore

Postby JadziaKathryn » Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:27 am

Gah, no contract? I don't think I could live like that... too on the edge.

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:43 am

Yeah well. All I got for now. Crying or Very sad
ImageImage

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:27 pm

Read the Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz. Simple 168 page little book of ancient Mexican philosophy that shows you how to control the "dream of your life". You can make it a good dream, or a nightmare, all based simply on your perception.

Really a life changing, yet totally sensible, little volume. Especially for someone in a yucky social situation. Amazing book.

|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:18 am

I'm scared Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad my friend wanna kill himself. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad And I'm scared he's gonna kill other people too. And I'm scared he's gonna kill me because I don't wanna be his girlfriend Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad and I'm scared to call the cops I'd get in trouble for calling the cops because the manager says it's bad reputation and she'd like totally kick me out, if I tell the manager about my friend she wouldn't do anything she'd just kick him out not call the police or anything, then he'd be free to go get the gun from his friend Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad and I'm scared to get him in trouble because I'm scared he'd kill me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
ImageImage

blacknblue
Site Admin

Postby blacknblue » Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:33 am

Stop. Right now. This is not a situation to worry about what anyone else thinks kid. Listen carefully.

First, if you really think that there is a possibility that your friend might hurt himself or someone else, then you have a responsibility to get him some help. Forget about what your manager or anyone might think. How will YOU feel tomorrow if you DON'T call someone and he actually does do something violent? How will you feel knowing that you could have stopped it and didn't?

If you think that he MIGHT hurt himself or someone else, then you have a responsibility to HIM as well as to everyone around him to call 911 and get him some help. Talk to your manager first, if you think that is appropriate. IF your manager doesn't do anything, then call someone else yourself. If you don't trust your manager's judgment, and you don't feel confident enough to make the call to 911 yourself, then call another adult that you trust. Call SOMEONE and tell them. If nothing else, call the suicide hotline number yourself and explain the situation to them. Let them use their TRAINED, PROFESSIONAL judgment about the situation.

If you are scared- GET OUT OF THERE. Don't try to deal with the situation yourself. Call someone for him. Then haul ass out of there and go visit a friend. Or call a family member. Or call the police. DON'T try to handle this yourself.

You hear me little girl?

Now MOVE!
"When the legends die, the dreams end. When the dreams end, there is no more greatness."
--Tecumseh
"It is better to be a live jackal than a dead lion."
--King Solomon the Wise
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." Unless the few are armed.

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:46 am

What's the suicide hotline number. I'm not worried about what people think I just don't wanna get in like serious trouble, I mean like if I report him to the manager or anyone he'd see me as a backstabber I don't want him to come after me and shoot me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad if I call 911 the manager would kick me out, then he'd still come after me cuz I called 911 on him. Not to mention that I have like absolutely nowhere else to go Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad if I tell the manager she won't call the cops herself just kick him out yet another reason for him to come after me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I'm scared Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
ImageImage

Rigil Kent
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Rigil Kent » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:08 am

1-800-784-2433 or 1-800-273-8255. Call now and get him help.
"Go, and find the pit where these snakes hide. And be merciless." - Lorenzo de'Medici, Assassin's Creed: Lineage

Sig by Chrisis1033.

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:26 pm

So, what happened? We're all totally worried about you! Sad
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

Kevin Thomas Riley
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Kevin Thomas Riley » Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:45 pm

Gah! This is truly awful! Please tell us what's happened, T'P!
She's got an awfully nice bum!
-Malcolm Reed on T'Pol, in Shuttlepod One

Bether6074
Site Donor

Postby Bether6074 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:58 pm

I really hope that you are okay.

JadziaKathryn
Commodore
Commodore

Postby JadziaKathryn » Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:07 am

Egad. I'll pray for you, and him.

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:42 am

I'm still here... I don't know what's going on with him I've seen him like earlier he was okay, but he's an alcoholic I know he'll just get all wasted and stuff and start with the crazy talk all over again, that's what he's been doing in the past 3 days Confused Confused Confused so I'm still scared Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad last night I told someone one of his friends, he's trying to help he called the suicide hotline he said they told him the best option is to call 911 but I told him not to call 911 here, get my friend like away from here somehow then call 911 on him because otherwise we both get into trouble and get kicked out and my friend will be like totally pissed at me and I'm scared Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad the other guy promised that if he does call 911 on my friend he'll keep me out of it he'll say he's the only one who knew. But I'm still scared because my friend only told me I'm sure he'll know the leak came from me, well I guess we can always like try to convince him he didn't remember telling the other guy because he was like totally wasted Confused Confused I don't know what's gonna happen yet. I haven't talked to my friend today (though I'm sure he's gonna come knocking on the door soon Confused ) I'm scared Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
ImageImage

Return to “General Chat”