Dreams

Just what it says on the tin.

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

justTripn
Consigliere
Show On Map: No

Re: Dreams

Postby justTripn » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:40 am

"Why does it alway have to be me?" Isn't it weird in dreams how everything seems totally familiar? Or there is this long history leading up to that moment? And you wake up and realize you've never been in that house or whatever before and have no history whatsoever leading up to the events that took place in the dream?

I think that proves your brain can attach a feeling of "this is familiar" to anything, which is where the feeling of "deja vu" comes from.

I woke up dreaming a very vivid "end of the world" dream. I was looking out the window from like a three story apartment building at the street and this lady, dressed like a Muslim lady was lying on the ground on the side walk beside her car and other people in her family were crowded around and them a bigger crowd started to appear. So I'm watching to see if she is sick or what the scene is about Then she gets up and everyone is talking like "what?" and then get excited and start racing off down over the hill, including the bystanders. Then instantly people start pouring out of the surrounding apartments and running in the same direction, which then I know it's bad. So I call my husband, and go what could it be? He goes, "nuclear attack?" then turns on the radio or TV or something and confirms it. So I have the really horrible sinking feeling. I think I have 16 minutes till the shock wave hits us and I shout for everyone to empty the refrigerator and carry everything into the basement. (When I woke up I realized I should have gotten some water--and the stuff off the shelves). Then we realize the basement isn't a totally great basement. It has like sliding glass doors and like built into a hill and is kind of not a basement on one side. So I wonder if it will be good enough to keep out the radiation. Then a rumbling and a horrible dust cloud comes and some of it leaks in. I can smell this really strange metalic smell, which I conclude is plutonium. Then I wake up and can STILL smell that smell. Here we stray into the area of "too much information" but it was something with my sinuses.

I figure the Muslim lady was the first to hear the news on her car radio and fainted.
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

Bether6074
Site Donor

Postby Bether6074 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:03 pm

Feeling a bit harried and stressed out? Yikes! Sounds scary. :shock:

My dreams are much more simplistic, such as I'm leaning over in a boat trying to see something off in the distance and then fall in the water. And that's about it. :lol:

Did you watch a scary movie or something? Geez...

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:01 am

I had a weird Ghost Whisperer dream :? :? :roll: like an ex-boyfriend of Melinda's somehow brought his new dead girlfriend back from the dead :? :? and like then the girlfriend was evil and she started to like bring her ghost friends to haunt people. And Melinda tried to stop her. And the evil dead girlfriend kinda looked like Starbuck just with short short hair and taller. And evil. And then Melinda followed the girlfriend to her college. And me and my friends who did the SouthTrek voices followed Melinda to the college. I don't know what the frell we were doing in the dream :? :? well and then some stupid old fat guy started smoking like inside the building where he wasn't allowed to and I started like yelling at him to frelling go outside and he starts like arguing with me, and then I opened the door and kicked him and his cigarette out of the building. Like literally kicked :? :lol: :roll: well and that's all I can remember. :?
ImageImage

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:29 pm

Last night I had yet another crazy dream this time about Connor Trinneer :? :? um and like y'all get your minds out of the gutter, it was perfectly G rated nothing romantic or sexual :upchuck: yeah I know all the chicks here think it's like a total waste of REM sleep but... ewwwwww. :upchuck: :upchuck: :upchuck: So if you want any "juicy details" get your own dreams :? :? :?

So like in the dream I had an apartment I shared with one of my sisters. And I got a new computer and also like some kinda CD with Trek stuff on it. And like it also had Trek screensavers. So I was checking out all the screensavers, then one screensaver was like a parody with Connor Trinneer it was kinda like a short film about his career but it was like totally fictitious including like fictitious news bits and stuff. And like it was really silly, it told about like how CT was a huge Trekker since birth and always wanted to be in Trek while showing stuff about him like building an Enterprise shaped go cart, or like (with his geeky college roommate) building an Enterprise shaped glider and then CT was in the glider and the roommate was pulling him with a boat, well and they both crashed miserably :? :lol: :? well silly crazy stuff like that. And then it showed like how he got the role on ENT and that was his dream, then he started to get invited to William Shatner's parties and stuff. Well that was the screensaver.

And like then there was some kinda press conference thingy with a lot of people and I had to go there and interview CT. Because apparently I worked as a host on some TV channel or something :? :? :? yucks I hate hosting. Like why in all hells would I wanna be a host. I'm an actress :? :roll: :? anyway and like there was a big table and everyone sat around the table. Well and we interviewed CT. And my sister wasn't there but she made me get an autograph for her like I don't even know why because she doesn't even know what Trek is (let alone who CT is :? :? ) but anyway I got an autograph for her. Oh and I was wearing a Halloween costume for some reason. :? :? :? :? Well and that's it :roll:
ImageImage

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:51 pm

Last night I had yet another crazy dream this time about Connor Trinneer um and like y'all get your minds out of the gutter, it was perfectly G rated nothing romantic or sexual yeah I know all the chicks here think it's like a total waste of REM sleep but... ewwwwww. So if you want any "juicy details" get your own dreams

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:55 pm

What?? :? :?
ImageImage

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:48 am

nuthin.

i luv you. ;)
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:52 am

Why?? :? :?
ImageImage

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:02 am

Because ur you! :D

Jeez, kid. Compliments are GOOD. You blush a little, say thanks, and move on to a day brightened by the thought that sumbody luvs you. Don't give her the third degree. She might not DO it again. 8)
Image sig by chrisis1033

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:03 pm

Funny dream! :lol: Thanks for sharing.
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

Chris
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Chris » Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:38 am

Last night I dreamed that I was camping with a huge group of people, who I didn't recognize, except of course Angelina Jolie. :dunno: :dunno: :? :? We all sang karoke together. Why she was in my dream I don't know. The only thing I can think of is that I was at the store last evening and of course she's on the front of tabloids.

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:02 am

Last night I dreamed up like the weirdest crossover of a whole bunch of stuff :? :? :? I don't remember exactly but it was like the first sequence took place on a starship (looked kinda like Voyager), and the second sequence was identical except that it took place on a submarine. Which also kinda looked like Voyager. And like as usual there were plenty TriS people there. And even Aureilia. But I don't exactly remember how the dream went and that's too bad because it was a funny dream, and also there was TnT and the Ain'T shippers wanted to turn my dream into Ain'T, but I was like "hell it's my dream, you get your own dreams" :? :p :lol: :twisted: :badgrin:

And like there was a scene with Daniel from SG1 he was in a turbolift with someone else I don't know who, not someone from Stargate though and like Daniel apparently was in charge of some project on the ship/submarine and was planning with the other person to like pull a prank on some other people.

Well and there was Archer and Worf and Melinda from Ghost Whisperer and some TriS people (I don't remember exactly who) and like they were all competing in The Price Is Right. :? :?: :dunno: :lol: Like inside the ship/submarine. There was like an auditorium and they had The Price Is Right there. Hell I don't even watch the thing :? :? :?

And like in another scene TnT were in their quarters which was really big actually and they had all their clothes on don't worry, they were just talking to each other I don't know about what, and T'Pol was smiling.

Oh and also in another scene the Killer B's were like planning to kill poor Trip :( :cry: and all the TriS people found out and we were like trying to stop them, well eventually I was just like "dude it's my dream... get the frell off my ship" and they were like :? "whaaa??" :? then we chased them to the mess hall, and like all the people in the mess hall looked at them and they ran away and were never heard from again. And Trip was NOT. DEAD. :D

And yet another scene there was like a hull breach, the only difference between the starship sequence and the submarine sequence was that in the hull breach scene there was like water dripping in in the submarine sequence. Anyway like Charlie and Don Eppes from Numb3rs and Starbuck and some guy named Jason (who was apparently like a reformed gang member or something) were like the only ones who could fix the hull breach and save everyone. And Jason started to like freak out on them in the middle but in the end they fixed the hull breach. And everyone lived happily ever after. :) :mrgreen: :D
ImageImage

evcake
Commodore
Commodore

Postby evcake » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:25 am

Oh and also in another scene the Killer B's were like planning to kill poor Trip and all the TriS people found out and we were like trying to stop them, well eventually I was just like "dude it's my dream... get the frell off my ship" and they were like "whaaa??" then we chased them to the mess hall, and like all the people in the mess hall looked at them and they ran away and were never heard from again. And Trip was NOT. DEAD.

Lets have a comunal dream where we're all in the messhall and pelt them with food 'til they're buried under a pile of pie. :D
It's flavored with passionfruit
an appropriate ingredient, don't you think?

Banner by JadziaKathryn

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:32 am

I have a better idea :twisted: let's have a communal dream where we eat the pie (why waste good pie :D ) and then pelt the Beebs with what comes out after we eat the pie. :twisted: :badgrin: :p :mrgreen:
ImageImage

evcake
Commodore
Commodore

Postby evcake » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:46 am

Then we can dream it's aired on Dirty Jobs. I can just hear Mike Rowe's voice saying "pelted with poooo." :lol:
It's flavored with passionfruit
an appropriate ingredient, don't you think?

Banner by JadziaKathryn

Return to “General Chat”