ImageImage

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

Re: What are you...

Postby TPoptarts » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:18 am

Watching: Pirates of the Caribbean 3

Well actually I'd really rather go to sleep now and watch it tomorrow (since I only had like 4 hours of sleep last night :? :roll: because of that stupid annoying lady and her frelling noise at 6am :mad: :evil: ) but there's 4 people awake in my room having their loud conversations as if it's frelling 5pm or something and there's no way in hell anyone can sleep there. Definitely not me :? :? :? and like she also poured all her frelling stuff in a mess like blocking all the access to my stuff and she just left it there. AND she insists on keeping the frelling door open all the frelling time as if it's a frelling train station (obviously no one cares if the stupid wasted naked guys come to rape us :roll: or worse :? :mad: :evil: )
ImageImage

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:41 pm

HOw long do you plan to live there?
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:34 pm

Until there's a better option than here, homeless, or back with my parents :? :? :(
ImageImage

Kevin Thomas Riley
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Kevin Thomas Riley » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:24 pm

Emberchyld wrote:
Kevin Thomas Riley wrote:
Emberchyld wrote:d, of course. Doesn't everyone know who Diana Prince and John Galiano are? 8)

Um... who? :? :dunno:

Ohhhh.... dear :shock: You.... don't... know?!?!?! :shock: :shock:

(If you're not kidding... Diana Prince is Wonder Woman's alter-ego and John Galiano is a famous designer who, I learned last night, also inspired the "costumes" for Miami Vice. But I know you're just kidding, right? It's just as if I said "Doesn't everyone know who Dick Grayson and Donatella Versace are?")

I was certainly not kidding. I've never seen Wonder Woman (I don't think they ever aired that one in Sweden) and as for that other person... I'm a guy! I know squat about designers! If I would've guessed it would've been the guy who created the alcoholic beverage by that name.

As for Dick Grayson, that's Robin. And Donatella Versace I presume has something to do with fashion or perfumes or something. I have heard the name Versace before.
She's got an awfully nice bum!
-Malcolm Reed on T'Pol, in Shuttlepod One

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:29 pm

I'm a girl and I don't know squat about designers. :? :roll: :oops: :lol:
ImageImage

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:31 pm

smart girl. me neither, and so we have more $$$$ than the ones who care about whose stupid name is scrawled on things.
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:34 pm

Yeah. And like I think "designer clothes" are like totally yuck anyway. Not my style :? :?
ImageImage

JadziaKathryn
Commodore
Commodore

Postby JadziaKathryn » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:11 am

One of my best friends beautifully articulated our shared philosophy on clothing: "I wear brand-name clothes. You've just never heard of that brand's name." :D

In the interest of full disclaimer I do have a Dooney & Bourke purse. But I don't even know if I spelled it correctly. Mine was a gift. I have to say, though, that is a quality purse. I love because it's red and roomy and sturdy. But I don't spend that kind of money (in the $120 neighborhood at the outlet store discount price) when I'm buying.

Emberchyld
Commander
Commander

Postby Emberchyld » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:07 am

JadziaKathryn wrote:In the interest of full disclaimer I do have a Dooney & Bourke purse. But I don't even know if I spelled it correctly. Mine was a gift. I have to say, though, that is a quality purse. I love because it's red and roomy and sturdy. But I don't spend that kind of money (in the $120 neighborhood at the outlet store discount price) when I'm buying.

My sister and I each have a "dooney" (mine bought as an irregular on super clearance at the outlet and my sister's was from her boyfriend) that we love for the same reasons you stated. Unfortunately for me, my cat must have eaten something bad one weekend and, during the car ride home, poo-ed on my dooney. Not my $5 capezio bag or even my $15 work purse. No... my dooney.

I must say, though, that it was almost worth it for the reaction that I got when I told the story to my sisters and friends-- "No!!!!! Not the DOONEY!" :lol: (Fortunately, it was one of the weathercoated bags and cleaned up well, but I just can't bring to use it again...)

I'm not much of a designer girl, but get in trouble at the outlets when I visit BCBG and Betsey Johnson and look at their dresses (which, I guess, are lower-level designers when compared to chanel, but my budget is also lower-level). For me, it's all about fit-- it's really hard to fit my figure, and the BCBG fit model is built just like me (same with Betsey Johnson-- apparently, she was a dancer, and it shows in the fit and design). So, if I want a dress that I don't have to take in or deal with a gaping top or tight hips, I just go to those stores.
"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different."
--Coco Chanel

Emberchyld's Livejournal: 45% dance, 45% skating, 5% Trying to convince others to watch Enterprise 5% everything else. You've been warned

Entilzha
Captain
Captain

Postby Entilzha » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:34 pm

Just watched Science Channel Time:Cosmic Time. Makes you wonder
You live for The One, you die for The One.

Chris
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Chris » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:12 pm

Watching the Redskins get trampled by the Patriots.

Kevin Thomas Riley
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Kevin Thomas Riley » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:28 am

...watching?

Yesterday I watched the last four episodes of Farscape for the first time.

And today I watched the mini-series The Peacekeeper Wars for the first time.

Kick-ass! Totally awesome! 8)
She's got an awfully nice bum!
-Malcolm Reed on T'Pol, in Shuttlepod One

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:50 am

So, um....(i no i sound totally stoopid here) ...when people talk about this "Far-scape".....they are not talking abou the 1st TNG episode? It is some completely other show?

oh wait. that is farpoint. encounter at farpoint.

hmmmm.

should i post this? yes. yes i think i will.

Entilzha
Captain
Captain

Postby Entilzha » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:00 am

Farscape was cool :thumbsup: and Claudia Black is hot.
You live for The One, you die for The One.

Return to “General Chat”