The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

pdsldl
Captain
Captain
Show On Map: No

CT on 'Lincoln Heights'

Postby pdsldl » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:04 pm

CT is supposed to be playing a cop on the season opener of 'Lincoln Heights' Monday Sept 14 on ABCFam. Hopefully, it will be a better role than his recent minute on 'The Closer' season finale.
Always Follow Your Heart

http://psdunc.wordpress.com/

Asso
Site Donor

Re: CT on 'Lincoln Heights'

Postby Asso » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:12 pm

I hope so.
For me, regardless of the fact that for me he is Trip, he is a great actor.
LikeT'Pol... Uh, no!... JB! :duh:
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Twitter username: @sheerhubris

Postby Alelou » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:15 pm

Why does this guy always get cast as a cop? No wonder he fired his manager. If I were him I'd probably be itching to play a strung out junkie murderer at this point -- or anything that doesn't require a uniform.

And too bad he doesn't ever seem to get comic roles.
OMG, ANOTHER new chapter! NORTH STAR Chapter 28
Image.Image
Read opening chapters free at Amazon (US): The Awful Mess: A Love Story
Blog: Sheer Hubris Press / Twitter: @sheerhubris / Facebook: Sandra Hutchison

pdsldl
Captain
Captain

Postby pdsldl » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:49 pm

Well I just saw the promo for Scott Bakula's new show ' Men of a Certain Age' I think, so maybe CT will get a guest starring role. With Ray Romano I'm sure it will play more to the comedic side of life.
Always Follow Your Heart

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Twitter username: @sheerhubris

Postby Alelou » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:58 pm

Oh, cool. I think SB is better with comedy than drama ... usually as the straight man, though.
OMG, ANOTHER new chapter! NORTH STAR Chapter 28
Image.Image
Read opening chapters free at Amazon (US): The Awful Mess: A Love Story
Blog: Sheer Hubris Press / Twitter: @sheerhubris / Facebook: Sandra Hutchison

pdsldl
Captain
Captain

Postby pdsldl » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:59 pm

After Quantum Leap and Enterprise SB should be happy to be doing non-sci-fi for a while.

Must be the time for Star Trek actors to find work because I just saw Jeri Ryan on season finale of 'Leverage' on TNT and it looks like she'll be a regular there next season. Hope that's a good omen for CT to find a more regular job soon.
Always Follow Your Heart

Aikiweezie
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Aikiweezie » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:35 pm

I, too, am sick of seeing him in teeny-little cop roles. He's so much better than that! I just watched a couple of Stargate Atlantis episodes where he is "Michael" (go figure - I see these AFTER I go to the Stargate Convention!) and he was GREAT in that role. Maybe a new manager will get him the kid of work he deserves!

pdsldl
Captain
Captain

Postby pdsldl » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:49 pm

His performance as Micheal was very good and I wished they had developed it to it full potential. I keep hoping the DVD Atlantis movie they're making or made does well so they do more. They they can bring Micheal back in a movie version. We never saw his body and I can't really believe Micheal wouldn't have created clones of himself. I wouldn't care if he was real or memorex.
Always Follow Your Heart

Reanok
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Reanok » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 pm

Unfortunately MGM has delayed the production of The Stargate Atlantis dirct to dvd movie due to the lousy economy. Connor really wanted to be in this movie a friend of mine was at a recent convention he was at and hoped he would be in the movie playing Miccheal again.He also told my friend how he wanted larger roles in tv and movies.

Reanok
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Reanok » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:07 pm

Good news Scifi wire has posted a short interview with Amanda Tapping with a update about the Stargate movies apparently they're waiting film their movies this winter after Sgu is finished with it's first season on the scifi channel to have more time to work on both movies. :thumbsup:

Aikiweezie
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Aikiweezie » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:48 am

I just watched Lincoln Heights, if you can call fast forwarding through most of the episode watching, and Connor had a pretty nice sized role! He plays a detective who is investigating a suspicious death involving the "Lincoln Heights" daughter and her no-good boyfriend. He'll be back for sure - the case is still unresolved. Nice to see him in a suit. His hair was very un-Connor like, combed down and parted. The tossled look is so much more suited to his personality.

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:52 am

Dang! I think I flipped past it tonight, instead I watched a re-run of NCIS! Oh did you know he played a murdering Drug dealer in NCIS? Yeah Gibbs shot him for kidnapping his ex lover. He was good and dead. Mama loved it, I cried. Tuvok was in that episode too.
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

pdsldl
Captain
Captain

Postby pdsldl » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:07 am

Aikiweezie wrote:I just watched Lincoln Heights, if you can call fast forwarding through most of the episode watching, and Connor had a pretty nice sized role! He plays a detective who is investigating a suspicious death involving the "Lincoln Heights" daughter and her no-good boyfriend. He'll be back for sure - the case is still unresolved. Nice to see him in a suit. His hair was very un-Connor like, combed down and parted. The tossled look is so much more suited to his personality.

I thought this was supposed to be a two show guest spot but after the '24' debacle figured I heard wrong. But this definitely seems unfinished. Investigative and arresting officer so it seems like he should be around to resolve the plot line. No uniform, not bad role, and he's alive all a big plus. Too bad I don't like the show.
Always Follow Your Heart

Reanok
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Reanok » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:56 pm

I think Connor said he filmed 3 episodes for Lincoln heights.I saw his show last night at least he had a larger part in the show than The closer.

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:24 pm

You would think with all of the new programs coming out in the fall (40 new sitcoms) Conner could find a permanent role in one of them. He is such a damned good Actor. He may, however, not have the contacts he needs. Hollywood and TV land thrives on contacts. Obviously connor and his old manager had none or not the proper ones.
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”