Status and Support

The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

panyasan
Commodore
Commodore

Re: Status and Support

Postby panyasan » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:38 pm

I just submitted my second chapter of World of Ice! A lot of Malcolm Reed and a small bit of TnT, but chapter 3 is going to be all about Trip (and T'Pol).
Also busy with my RU TnT meet MU TnT drabble-story....and finally made some progress on Lies for Breakfast, part II.
Love is a verb.

Chapter 17 of Word of Ice is up!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8522099/17/World-of-Ice

The Naked Truth and other necessities of life

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12056258/1 ... es-of-life

Asso
Site Donor
Show On Map: No

Postby Asso » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:44 pm

panyasan wrote:I just submitted my second chapter of World of Ice! A lot of Malcolm Reed and a small bit of TnT, but chapter 3 is going to be all about Trip (and T'Pol).
Also busy with my RU TnT meet MU TnT drabble-story....and finally made some progress on Lies for Breakfast, part II.

:thumbsup:
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:45 pm

:happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump:
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

Transwarp
Captain
Captain

Postby Transwarp » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:54 am

I just submitted chapter six of 'Convicted'. I know it was a long time coming (six months!) but for some reason this was a hard chapter for me to write. The biggest problem was getting through the assault on Rho Virginis; I had a hard time with that because it's a HUGE fleet-to-fleet engagement that neither Trip or T'Pol participated in. In fact, it's really just background action to my two main plot-lines, yet it's essential to the story. I *had* to tell it somehow.

I didn't want it to turn into a 'war historians' account of who did what and when, or a blow-by-blow description of the action, so (after a few false starts) I finally settled on some points-of-view that I'm happy with. I hope you're all happy with them as well...
Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:05 am

Now, that's some good news. :clap: "Convicted" is one of the few epics still being continued and it's nice to hear that a new chapter is on the way :thumbsup:

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:57 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:58 pm

About a year ago I offered justTripn to translate "Tour Of The Fireplains" to German - guess what - I finally came round to actually doing it 8) Now the question is, whether or not there is interest in a public release or if it is meant for private consumption by the original's author?

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:04 pm

I don't read much German, but this appears to be a German fanfiction site which is similar to fanfiction.net. I found a Star Trek: Enterprise category. Maybe you could post it here? http://www.fanfiktion.de/p/hilfe_index/0

At least half of the stories appear to be slash. You could do your part to promote TnT. : )
Image sig by chrisis1033

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:21 pm

AHHHH!!! Yes, please. I would love to get it posted. THANK YOU KOTIK!!!! :hug:
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

panyasan
Commodore
Commodore

Postby panyasan » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:36 am

I just posted my first two chapter of a new fic I wrote - a Mirror Universe fic, my other, funny fic is now going to be beta-ed and... I am almost finished with my first draft of the third chapter of World of Ice. :happyjump: Being ill has its advantages....
Love is a verb.

Chapter 17 of Word of Ice is up!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8522099/17/World-of-Ice

The Naked Truth and other necessities of life

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12056258/1 ... es-of-life

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Cogito » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:20 am

It doesn't feel right to be glad that you're ill, but ... :clap: :patpat:

Transwarp
Captain
Captain

Postby Transwarp » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:32 am

Just sent out chapter 7 of 'Convicted'. I'm feeling pretty good that it only took me two months to get it out (versus the SIX months chapter 6 took!)

And just in time, too! Normally after I put a chapter to bed I catch my breath while I catch up on my reading, and there are a whole raft of updates out (including the conclusion to Lerteiran Chronicles (!!!) and some new Rigil Kent)

Anyway, I hope y'all enjoy reading it as much or more than I did writing it.
Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Cogito » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:45 pm

Well if you're pleased to see all those other stories to read, imagine how the rest of us feel. We've got all those to look forward to, and a new chapter of Convicted. :clap:

I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet?

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:22 pm

Cogito, with all of the stuff fyou have to read how do you find the time. You must manage your time wonderfullly.

SB
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:12 am

Oh god I'll be spending the next week writing all the reviews I owe. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Fics

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”