New T/T'P fic update - who's working on what?

The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

hth2k
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Show On Map: No

Re: New T/T'P fic update - who's working on what?

Postby hth2k » Fri May 11, 2007 5:33 am

For some reason, likely obsolessitude of my computa, I can't get through the validation box to leave comments. Oh Well.

Veddy nice web you spin Mr. Spider as usual. Sneaky bits also I see. Smile At least you give clues.

HtH

blacknblue
Site Admin

Postby blacknblue » Fri May 11, 2007 1:39 pm

Gracias. I have to give clues. A writer who spins a web and doesn't leave enough clues for the reader to figure things out before he tells them is a real butthole IMO. Or at least, enough clues that I can CLAIM the reader could have figured it out before I tell them. Very Happy
"When the legends die, the dreams end. When the dreams end, there is no more greatness."
--Tecumseh
"It is better to be a live jackal than a dead lion."
--King Solomon the Wise
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." Unless the few are armed.

Elessar
Site Owner

Postby Elessar » Fri May 11, 2007 4:25 pm

"Just the Two of Us" will be coming up soon.

I've already created a little menu structure if you all wanna look at it. The "Part I" links back to House of Tucker where it's posted at. Ignore what the "Chapter 1" etc links actually link to, they're just place holders.

http://www.triaxiansilk.com/fanfics/efg ... _menu.html

I think JK will be surprised I actually created this correctly Very Happy

Anyone who wants to can go catch up on their YMAM Very Happy
"I call shotgun!"
"I call nine millimeter." - John and Cameron

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

Shakabutt
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Shakabutt » Fri May 11, 2007 4:52 pm

She repeated the motion idly while continuing to dissect the pie and sliding it into her mouth with precision. Crewmen bustled around them, others came to look out the glass, some hurried to their quarters to prepare to leave.

Slowly she stroked her tips up his fingers, then down again. Up the length of his fingers, tickling his joints, then back down again. Up, she sensed his happiness, down and he felt her slip into contently into peace. Up his fingers once more, drawing seconds into minutes. Down again and the moments were strewn into days, up and they crawled into years. Until finally her fingers slipped down his skin one last time, and came to rest against his palm.

Decades later, in another place and time, their hearts stopped in one moment. But her fingers remained warmly wrapped within his grasp just as they once had, that busy morning in the Mess Hall aboard the Enterprise.

Dude.... Shock ....this is absolutelly ......wau ......i mean .....really deep man,heart touching Shock .Did you come up with this paragraph ? Shock

Can't wait for YMAM part 2! Very Happy

CoffeeCat
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby CoffeeCat » Fri May 11, 2007 5:12 pm

The Secret of the Amethyst part II will be going to JK tonight for beta - If I can get the final sequence just right today - shouldn't be a problem, the muse is still with me.

I've added more hints of T/T but I still question if it's acceptable to Triaxian Silk because the characters aren't in it yet, but only spoken of. Terra Prime is mentioned. A hologram of Captain Archer shows up. Thanks to B&B he likes to eat crow.

I do plan on adding a helluva lot more T/T when the timing is perfect. The plot is just not ready for that yet.
Writing as TrekPyro.

Elessar
Site Owner

Postby Elessar » Fri May 11, 2007 5:26 pm

Shakabutt wrote:
She repeated the motion idly while continuing to dissect the pie and sliding it into her mouth with precision. Crewmen bustled around them, others came to look out the glass, some hurried to their quarters to prepare to leave.

Slowly she stroked her tips up his fingers, then down again. Up the length of his fingers, tickling his joints, then back down again. Up, she sensed his happiness, down and he felt her slip into contently into peace. Up his fingers once more, drawing seconds into minutes. Down again and the moments were strewn into days, up and they crawled into years. Until finally her fingers slipped down his skin one last time, and came to rest against his palm.

Decades later, in another place and time, their hearts stopped in one moment. But her fingers remained warmly wrapped within his grasp just as they once had, that busy morning in the Mess Hall aboard the Enterprise.

Dude.... Shock ....this is absolutelly ......wau ......i mean .....really deep man,heart touching Shock .Did you come up with this paragraph ? Shock

Can't wait for YMAM part 2! Very Happy

lol, I did write the story Razz

But yes, thank you. Actually after I went back and read it again after several months, I was unhappy with how I ended it. It was kind of poetic but the language was kind of redundant and inelegant in retrospect. I mean it's not bad... but I think I was straining to drive home an ending because I was thinking it might be months (or 2 years, lol) before I got the chance to continue the story, so I wanted to give people some closure then and there.

Glad you liked it though
Mr. Green

---My new avatar! In Honor of the Indefatigable Mr. Reed Image
"I call shotgun!"
"I call nine millimeter." - John and Cameron

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

Jedikatie
Commander
Commander

Postby Jedikatie » Sat May 12, 2007 2:12 am

I think we need a new abbreviation for either JadziaKathryn's or my screen name, 'cause someone's bound to get confused one of these times with different people calling both of us 'JK', especially in the same thread... Laughing
Was this the army that invaded your country, ma'am? No, officer, they were taller than that...

How about this one? I'm not sure--get them to march up and down a bit...

(From Terry Pratchett's Jingo)

JadziaKathryn
Commodore
Commodore

Postby JadziaKathryn » Sat May 12, 2007 2:28 am

Jedikatie wrote:I think we need a new abbreviation for either JadziaKathryn's or my screen name, 'cause someone's bound to get confused one of these times with different people calling both of us 'JK', especially in the same thread... Laughing

Indeed. I'm getting confused myself. People can feel free to shorten mine to Jadzia if that would solve the problem.

blacknblue
Site Admin

Postby blacknblue » Sat May 12, 2007 3:13 am

Can we call you JZK?
"When the legends die, the dreams end. When the dreams end, there is no more greatness."
--Tecumseh
--King Solomon the Wise
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." Unless the few are armed.

evcake
Commodore
Commodore

Postby evcake » Sat May 12, 2007 4:05 am

lol, I did write the story

It's a wonderful story - one of my favorites. I'm so glad there is going to be more.
It's flavored with passionfruit
an appropriate ingredient, don't you think?

Banner by JadziaKathryn

JadziaKathryn
Commodore
Commodore

Postby JadziaKathryn » Sun May 13, 2007 3:45 am

blackn'blue wrote:Can we call you JZK?

Sure, why not?

blacknblue
Site Admin

Postby blacknblue » Sun May 13, 2007 4:21 am

YEOW! I just read the sig! Congratulations Lady.

Happy Jump
--Tecumseh
--King Solomon the Wise

JadziaKathryn
Commodore
Commodore

Postby JadziaKathryn » Sun May 13, 2007 4:26 am

Very Happy Thanks! I'm thrilled. Plus, I didn't trip, I didn't forget any parts of the regalia, they pronounced my name correctly, and we had perfect weather. Very Happy I've been grinning all day.

Kevin Thomas Riley
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Kevin Thomas Riley » Sun May 13, 2007 4:35 am

Congratulations on your degree, JZK! Image
She's got an awfully nice bum!
-Malcolm Reed on T'Pol, in Shuttlepod One

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Sun May 13, 2007 4:44 am

Oh cool congrats JadziaKathryn! Very Happy Happy Jump
ImageImage

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”