"This thing between us........."

The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Aquarius
Site Admin

Re: "This thing between us........."

Postby Aquarius » Sun May 17, 2009 10:40 pm

Aikiweezie wrote:God, I wish they (the writers) could have given us more! I think that if the show were to have been renewed their relationship would have been put in the background, but left to continue.

What I imagine they would've done is something similar to what they did with Sara and Grissom on CSI. Don't know if you watch that, but for years we all knew Sara had it bad for Grissom, but there was never any indication that he cared more for her than as a friend and mentor. Then, at the end of an episode last year, he's laying on the bed talking to someone off-camera, and then Sara comes out in a bathrobe like she's been in the shower, so you know one is spending the night at the other's place, and I think there might've been a kiss.

So I see TnT's romance getting like NO attention for a while, then something would've emerged from out of nowhere to let us know that not only have they, in fact, been working on it, but it's also gotten pretty serious. And natch it wouldn't have been until the relationship was important to the plot or something; they wouldn't have given us anything just for the sake of giving it.
Eian built my avatar! Banner by Misplaced!

evcake
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

Postby evcake » Mon May 18, 2009 2:50 am

To me, that look says: "We'll see about that."
It's flavored with passionfruit
an appropriate ingredient, don't you think?

Banner by JadziaKathryn

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Mon May 18, 2009 11:36 am

evcake wrote:Image

To me, that look says: "We'll see about that."

To me: "And now - how the hell says Trip? - I am really in hot water. Mh... the shower's hot water, presumably."
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Mon May 18, 2009 1:15 pm

Aquarius wrote:What I imagine they would've done is something similar to what they did with Sara and Grissom on CSI. Don't know if you watch that, but for years we all knew Sara had it bad for Grissom, but there was never any indication that he cared more for her than as a friend and mentor. Then, at the end of an episode last year, he's laying on the bed talking to someone off-camera, and then Sara comes out in a bathrobe like she's been in the shower, so you know one is spending the night at the other's place, and I think there might've been a kiss.

Gaaaahhhhhh You had to bring GSR into it! :upchuck: Gorga Fox wanted her character to grow out of that stupid crush. And they fired her twice for it. Once with George Eads, who was the guy she thought her character SHOULD be with. And finally the got her off. Actually she fought William Peterson on it because HE was pushing the story, (as a producer and co-creator.) Nick Stokes and Sara Sidle BELONGED together DANGIT! :bitch: :explode: Sorry they just ruined one of my favorite shows. I wanted Grissom to wise up and be with Catherine, I mean he slept with Lady Heather, (freak!) Sara is not that kind of girl. I'd take a smart sexy Texan stud ANYDAY! Must end rant....

Unfortunately, Aquarius is more than likely right. They'd probably ignore it, then say "oh yeah we forgot" and have an episode where the are on the verge of implosion, then make it almost better. Then without ANY warning they're on Earth or Vulcan getting hitched. Ahhh P/T it was lovely is most ways relationship progression wasn't one of them. But go Robbie McNiell and Roxann Dawson! :happyjump: :loveeyes: :bow: Still the best "Trek Couple" as far as I'm concerned.

PS. I thought Emily Proctor would have been a great Lizzy Tucker. She's on "CSI Miami" now but when she was on "The West Wing" (THE BESTT NON-SCI-FI SHOW EVER!!!!) She would have been perfect.
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Mon May 18, 2009 1:19 pm

Um, I kind of liked Grissom/Sara... :oops:

Emily Procter would've made a good Lizzie, but isn't she a little old? I don't know how long ago her stint on West Wing was.
Eian built my avatar! Banner by Misplaced!

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Mon May 18, 2009 1:25 pm

She was 28 when she began, and the show ran 7 years and ended in 2005. So she's 39 now... A year younger than CT. It could be done, although she chopped her hair off and I HATE it. It was cute sown to her waist.
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics

Kevin Thomas Riley
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Kevin Thomas Riley » Mon May 18, 2009 9:32 pm

Hm, I can imagine Emily Procter playing Trip's big sister.
She's got an awfully nice bum!
-Malcolm Reed on T'Pol, in Shuttlepod One

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Mon May 18, 2009 10:14 pm

But she's younger than him.

Fics

Kevin Thomas Riley
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Kevin Thomas Riley » Mon May 18, 2009 11:00 pm

So? They're close enough in age for it to work.
She's got an awfully nice bum!
-Malcolm Reed on T'Pol, in Shuttlepod One

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Mon May 18, 2009 11:02 pm

Sorry I don't see it. Hey you just gave me a brilliant idea!

Fics

ginamr
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby ginamr » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:01 pm

there are ways that they could have made it better...i agree with that. but the dancing around the subject is what kept us all captivated. but in the last episode, they could have at least had the two confess their feelings in private and maybe make plans for their future. even with Trip's death in the abomination, it would have provided closure for the fans.

In my Virtual Seasons 5-7 series, I'm exploring their relationship more. it'll be like the abomination doesn't exist. if you haven't read it yet and are interested, here's the link to the first episode:

http://www.triaxiansilk.com/index.php?page=viewstory&id=225

It's called "Paradise Lost" and it begins the sorting out of what bound really means, amongst other things.

The virtual seasons I started writing were actually fueled by similar thoughts to those in this topic.

(Yes, there'll be 7 seasons total for Enterprise by the time I'm through. Most of the other Star Trek spinoffs had that many and it seemed a good number.)
New:
Coming Home: Five+Epilogue
6.06: Fall Out

Under Construction:
The Prank War 2
Secret Meetings, Story Two--Wet
6.07: Vestiges of Qualor
Coming This Christmas (December 2012): White Christmas
Hybrid: Prologue & Chapter One--Inspired by Aquarius's "Tag" challenge.

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:10 pm

ginamr wrote:...http://www.triaxiansilk.com/index.php?page=viewstory&id=225

It's called "Paradise Lost" and it begins the sorting out of what bound really means, amongst other things...

MAGNIFIQUE! :D
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”