Rajin & Similitude

The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: Rajin & Similitude

Postby WarpGirl » Tue May 19, 2009 7:22 pm

It should still be on the main board. Anyway it's called, "May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us" the title isn't mine it's Surak's. I don't mind if we don't agree, but please explain why you don't agree. Just saying "Yeah you're wrong" is annoying to us poor writers who need to improve. We're obsessed with doing beter.
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

Asso
Site Donor
Show On Map: No

Postby Asso » Tue May 19, 2009 7:52 pm

I said it already. Your story speaks to the heart, WarpGirl. That's all we need, for me.
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Tue May 19, 2009 7:58 pm

I know that thank you kindly, as we say down her in the southern USA. Anyway here's hoping the next Episode of the series doesn't kill me. I already know tomorrow's will. It's "The Seventh" :(
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Tue May 19, 2009 7:59 pm

Ops! :?
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Tue May 19, 2009 8:08 pm

That bad huh? Maybe I'll skip, but then again there might be something useful to know... Decisions decisions...

Fics

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Tue May 19, 2009 8:12 pm

I'm sure you will able to use it intelligently. :D

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Tue May 19, 2009 8:19 pm

Is there any doubt ASSO?

Fics

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Tue May 19, 2009 8:25 pm

No, no, no!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Tue May 19, 2009 8:34 pm

Just checking my friend. Remember my Sicilian blood is enhanced by Irish blood. But hey when your family names include Dragani, and Incandela, what can you do? I've got a temper. :lol: Really though you're very sweet. :thumbsup:

Fics

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Tue May 19, 2009 8:56 pm

WarpGirl wrote:... But hey when your family names include Dragani, and Incandela, what can you do? I've got a temper. :lol:

DRAGANI AND INCANDELA?
An incandescent mixture. :lol: :D :lol:
See. I'm living in Piedmont and I'm born in Turin (do you know? FIAT... CHRYSLER... :lol: ), but my family came from Sicily.
And I married a woman whose family came from Emilia, passing through Tuscany.
What a muddle! :shock:

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Tue May 19, 2009 10:15 pm

I pray we never fight my friend. Anyway "Marauders" was actually decent, although I wouldn't rate it quite as highly as Mr. KTR. T'Pol's white catsuit looked dingy to me. Then again ALL of the desertware looked dingy to me. Just my feminine fastidiousness coupled with OCD coming out. Now Trip's comment about T'Pol's "Good Ears" was very cute, (yes cute :raspberry: ) I would have liked more of a reaction from her though. Archer just looked stupidly shocked. HELLO! She's Vulcan her hearing is three times better than yours Captain, an elementery shool child knows this. Did Archer fail third grade? This along with "Detained" signals the birth of Super! Archer, long may he whine.

However Trip and the little boy reminded me of the old movie "Shane" Allen Lad and Jean Arthur 1956. Appropriate because Trip says he's seen every John Ford movie ever made. I really love classic movies, and the comparison is a sweet one. GO TRIP! Just Awsome. T'Pol didn't have much to do but her martial arts scene was good. I'd like to see her use a Bat'Leth. Sorry the Klingon in me is impressed. But my favorite Trip-less moment came courtesy of Malcolm and Hoshi, when theye were teaching the miners how to shoot all I could think was.... "Bloody Sod ASK THE WOMAN OUT!" Dang sparks flew. So that's all I got any observations? Off to go eat pasta and watch tonight's Mini-Marathon see you when it's over.

Fics

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Tue May 19, 2009 11:23 pm

Warp girl didn't mean your fiction. Just that you seem to be a bit more Decent? than me.

I have been up and down the pike and around the world a few times so I am a bit jaded.

Will read your fic ASAP.
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Wed May 20, 2009 12:02 am

Awe you're sweet. Don't worry about it, I've gone through my own battles. I just am a optomistic realist. Be back soon more Andorian drama to love.

Fics

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Sat May 30, 2009 4:27 pm

Trek BBS has started a Similtude thread. You might sneak over there and take apeek.

Not sure what will come up.

Might be tame but there is a chance that some fireworks may happen.

I would love to see an pen ended discussion of this episode. Gloves off. I feel fairly certain that there are some who don't believve that this is the most wonderful episode of Enterprise. I will fess up. I am one who doesn't care for the Episode at all.

But then. I am a flint hearted buzzard.
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Sat May 30, 2009 4:35 pm

I haven't seen it yet but as I am extremely opposed to cloning I doubt I'll be a fan.

Fics

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”