The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Ezinma88
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Show On Map: No

Name that story!

Postby Ezinma88 » Tue May 19, 2009 5:40 am

There's a story that I'd really like to re-read. The only problem is I can't remember what it's called OR who wrote it. :?

It was definitely posted on Triaxiansilk....with an update a few months ago. It focused on T'Pol returning to the Enterprise after an extended absence. In the fanfic 'Breaking the Ice' never happened and T'Pol went home to Vulcan to get her marriage on. Then when she eventually returned to Enterprise Trip basically hated her guts and she was emotionally worse for wear.

I remember really liking the concept and looking forward to new chapters. I don't remember the story concluding.....so thought I'd go back and have a look-see.

Can anyone help me out with a title/author?

Thanks

E88

anaM
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Name that story!

Postby anaM » Tue May 19, 2009 6:53 am

Do you mean Disruption, by Escriba?
It's not finished and I'd also like to know what happens next, it's really beautiful!

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Tue May 19, 2009 3:41 pm

I'll second that. And put in a plug for Escriba's completed masterpiece: Beyond Death. One of my all-time favorite stories.
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

Ezinma88
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Ezinma88 » Wed May 20, 2009 2:11 am

'DISRUPTION'!!!!

That's definitely the story I was on about. I've also read 'Beyond...' and agree that it's pretty good.

However, if we're recommending fan-fics, I'd have to go with Rigil Kent's Endeavour series. It doesn't matter how often I re-read them.....they're still really exciting.

Thanks once again

E88

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”