Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Twitter username: @sheerhubris
Show On Map: No

Re: Romeo & Juliet

Postby Alelou » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:10 pm

No, I think you just ran up against Asso's HORROR at the idea of ANYTHING between Archer and T'Pol! :lol:
OMG, ANOTHER new chapter! NORTH STAR Chapter 28
Image.Image
Read opening chapters free at Amazon (US): The Awful Mess: A Love Story
Blog: Sheer Hubris Press / Twitter: @sheerhubris / Facebook: Sandra Hutchison

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:16 pm

I hate the women! (Well, maybe not too much! :lol: ) They guess my thoughts always! :D
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

JadziaKathryn
Commodore
Commodore

Postby JadziaKathryn » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:51 pm

No, no, anaM, I agree with you. If there wasn't a compelling reason to use Trip & T'Pol's DNA, it would make a bigger splash to use Archer & T'Pol's because he is the captain. Therefore, we can reasonably conclude scuttlebutt had TnT rumours floating about. 8)

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:39 pm

I'm willing to bet that Masaro wasn't the only Terra Prime sympathizer among the new crew on Enterprise. Frankly it annoys me that you never hear of the guy or the Organization before "Demons." I mean they had a perfectly good oppertunity in "Home" to bring it out, because of the xeniphobia on Earth, but nothing. And people gossip in space, they did on Kirk's Enterprise, Picard'sEnterprise, DS9, and on Voyager. When you have limited numbers in confined areas there is very little privacy. How much is fact and how much is fiction varies, but people will talk. But the only reason Trip and T'Pol could even be compared to Romeo and Juliet is because of their poor communication skills.

As to why they chose Trip's DNA over Archer's... Paxton wasn't only afraid of interspecies procreation. He wanted to make people fear even love between species. He wanted to paint T'Pol as having corrupted this good pure human boy turning his emotions into something twisted and unnatural. There was a bigger agenda here than just Baby Elizabeth. T'Pol chose Trip not Archer so Trip is the one they had to use.
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:43 pm

WarpGirl wrote: As to why they chose Trip's DNA over Archer's... Paxton wasn't only afraid of interspecies procreation. He wanted to make people fear even love between species. He wanted to paint T'Pol as having corrupted this good pure human boy turning his emotions into something twisted and unnatural. There was a bigger agenda here than just Baby Elizabeth. T'Pol chose Trip not Archer so Trip is the one they had to use.

I agree absolutely, and - in fact- this one is the refrain practically of all my stories.
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Fri May 15, 2009 4:44 pm

In Demons and Terra Prime there is the issue of the Baby. Phlox says the Baby is the cihild of Trip and T-Pol.

We see Trip go into t-Pol's quarters and he says "We have to talk about this"

T-Pol says "I Have never been Pregnant.

I feel that if the two just had one night of Sex, in Harbvinger, she would have said "I did not get Pregnant that night."

so by her saying "I have never been pregnant, (by You)" she seems to indicate on ongoing intimate Sexual affair with Trip.

Later in Sick Bay Phlox says to Trip that if T=Pol had ever been Pregnant Trip would have known it and that if she had an embryo remved Trip would know that too.

This implies that Trip and t-Pol had a mental and a physical bond.

also, since T-Pol had spent all of her time on Engerprise she would have gone to Phlox when she felt someting new in her system (Pregnancy) since she did not have her mother, a vulcan doctor to tell her about Vulcan Pregnancy and how it manifests itself. Phlox would have been able to tell her she was Pegnant.

If she had the embryo removed it would be Phlox who removed it since she was on enterprise and Enterprise ws in ddep space t-Pol had no where else to have the Embryo removed.

then, what would t-Pol or Phlox do with the embryo? Flush it down the toilet? Freeze it?, have T-Pol go around the ship trying to sell it "anyone, a half Vulcan/half Human embryo?

Anyway. the episode sems to me to indicate that TnT had an ongoing sexual intimate affair since Bound.

That is why Paxton could say to them "the Star Crossed Lvers"
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Fri May 15, 2009 6:22 pm

I concur but Trip must have been in shock because it is impossible to keep a pregnancy secret in a closed community of only 100 people and 1 dog. I don't think Vulcans believe in abortion either. I mean they won't kill animals for food, so why would they believe an embryo was ok? Please no flames.
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Fri May 15, 2009 6:49 pm

Silverbullet wrote:If she had the embryo removed it would be Phlox who removed it since she was on enterprise and Enterprise ws in ddep space t-Pol had no where else to have the Embryo removed.

Not necessarily. They spent quite a bit of time on Earth after the Xindi incident, and I'm sure T'Pol didn't spend every single moment with Trip on Vulcan. She had chances to deal with it, other than going to Phlox.

Jut playing Devil's Advocate here; we all know and believe her that she wasn't pregnant. Ever. Yep, Trip's ahead of her on that one! :lol:
Eian built my avatar! Banner by Misplaced!

Aikiweezie
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Aikiweezie » Fri May 15, 2009 6:53 pm

Silverbullet wrote: T-Pol says "I Have never been Pregnant.

I feel that if the two just had one night of Sex, in Harbvinger, she would have said "I did not get Pregnant that night."

so by her saying "I have never been pregnant, (by You)" she seems to indicate on ongoing intimate Sexual affair with Trip.

Exactly! There is no way, I think, that it was a one time thing. For the reason you state and, my biggest reason for believing, when Trip asks T'Pol what her mother knows about them. There's NO WAY it would even need to be discussed if it was just a one time "mistake."

It is obvious to me that regardless of what was said the mess hall the morning after, neuropressure sessions resumed and those in turn led to more "exploration."

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Fri May 15, 2009 7:40 pm

Well.
What do you think I believe?
It's obvious, isn't it?
Otherwise, why the hell would I have written "Depths"? :lol:

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Fri May 15, 2009 8:35 pm

I think it's probable their relationship became "official" after "Bound" but they did not have a steady relationship beforehand it's stated in late season 3.

Fics

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”