The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

pdsldl
Captain
Captain
Show On Map: No

Connor Trinneer on '24'

Postby pdsldl » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:05 pm

A friend just sent me this. It's not until next week 3/23/09 but for those of you who don't watch the show here's the listing for Connor's '24' episode if you want to watch it.

"Day 7: 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm" - 9 \ 8c -- Fox

JACK BAUER'S DAY INTENSIFIES AT AN INDUSTRIAL LOCATION AND OLIVIA TAYLOR MAKES SOME RISKY POLITICAL DECISIONS ON AN ALL-NEW "24" MONDAY, MARCH 23, ON FOX

Perilous circumstances lead Jack Bauer and Tony Almeida to a shipyard, and back at the FBI, Agent Moss needs complete cooperation from his staff when the stressful situation takes an unexpected turn. Meanwhile, First Daughter Olivia Taylor (guest star Sprague Grayden) becomes increasingly involved in the politicking, and the administration reels when a high-ranking official delivers devastating news in the "DAY 7: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM" episode of 24 airing Monday, March 23 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (TWF-715) (TV-14; V) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 PA: Viewer discretion is advised.

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer, Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe O' Brian, James Morrison as Bill Buchanan, Janeane Garofalo as Janis Gold, Cherry Jones as President Allison Taylor, Carlos Bernard as Tony Almeida, Annie Wersching as Renee Walker, Colm Feore as Henry Taylor, Bob Gunton as Ethan Kanin, Rhys Coiro as Sean Hillinger and Jeffrey Nordling as Larry Moss

Guest Cast: Jon Voight as Jonas Hodges; Michael Rodrick as Stokes; Kevin Fry-Bowers as Cooper; Connor Trinneer as Carl Gadsen; Glenn Morshower as Aaron Pierce; Cameron Daddo as Vice President Hayworth; Sprague Grayden as Olivia Taylor; Rory Cochrane as Greg Seaton; Stephen Jared as Greer
Always Follow Your Heart

http://psdunc.wordpress.com/

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Twitter username: @sheerhubris

Re: Connor Trinneer on '24'

Postby Alelou » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:59 pm

Thanks so much for the heads up! :)
OMG, ANOTHER new chapter! NORTH STAR Chapter 28
Image.Image
Read opening chapters free at Amazon (US): The Awful Mess: A Love Story
Blog: Sheer Hubris Press / Twitter: @sheerhubris / Facebook: Sandra Hutchison

JadziaKathryn
Commodore
Commodore

Postby JadziaKathryn » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:21 pm

It's nice to see his talent being recognized on such a big hit show. :D

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:40 pm

It's awesome to see him on TV so often lately. I don't normally watch 24 but you better believe I'm setting my DVR for this episode! :D
Eian built my avatar! Banner by Misplaced!

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:58 pm

I'm taking bets. What are the odds that 1) he's a bad guy and 2) gets shot dead at the end? :lol:

I believe this has happened 3 times already: that he was both a bad guy and shot dead at the end. Oh wait. I'm not even counting Stargate. What happens to Michael at the end?

I think he's been a bad guy 5 times. And that he dies at the end at least 4 times.
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Alelou » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:45 pm

The killer B's got so much grief for killing him off the first time, maybe they'll give him a break this time.

I'm just glad our boy has work.

Does anyone know if he makes it to a second episode? That would help give us some odds... :)
Image.Image

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:09 pm

OOOooo! I forgot. You're right!!!! This is their chance to make it up to us. :D *Anxiously bouncing up and down*
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

pdsldl
Captain
Captain

Postby pdsldl » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:46 pm

justTripn wrote:I'm taking bets. What are the odds that 1) he's a bad guy and 2) gets shot dead at the end? :lol:

I believe this has happened 3 times already: that he was both a bad guy and shot dead at the end. Oh wait. I'm not even counting Stargate. What happens to Michael at the end?

I think he's been a bad guy 5 times. And that he dies at the end at least 4 times.

There's still hope that Micheal will turn up in a DVD movie, no body was shown so he could have survived or maybe it was one one Micheal's clones. Here's to hoping they didn't just end his storyline without really developing it fully. A movie would be perfect for that.

The preview of next week's show leads me to believe he might be a bad guy and they don't usually do well on '24'. Most of the main character's have met untimely deaths so guest stars have little hope of surviving. What worries me is that B&B said this was a perfect role for CT but their track record hasn't given me much in the way of confidence in their opinions.
Always Follow Your Heart

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Alelou » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:46 pm

pdsldl wrote:...B&B said this was a perfect role for CT...

Okay, so he must be playing a funny, down-to-earth guy who can deliver smoldering, heartfelt looks of longing at some unattainable babe.

Or, he's in his underwear.
Image.Image

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:51 pm

:lol:
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

pdsldl
Captain
Captain

Postby pdsldl » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:52 pm

Alelou wrote:
pdsldl wrote:...B&B said this was a perfect role for CT...

Okay, so he must be playing a funny, down-to-earth guy who can deliver smoldering, heartfelt looks of longing at some unattainable babe.

Or, he's in his underwear.

That wasn't what came to mind, but one can hope. Unless you know something about B&B I don't, it's unlikely what they had in mind either.
Always Follow Your Heart

Kevin Thomas Riley
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Kevin Thomas Riley » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:09 pm

I hope Connor's character meets with Annie Wershing's character (Agent Walker), just so I can remember ENT's Oasis. :lol:

ETA: YouTube link to the trailer
She's got an awfully nice bum!
-Malcolm Reed on T'Pol, in Shuttlepod One

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Alelou » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:42 am

Yay. He's in the trailer! He can't be too minor. And he doesn't sound like a villain...
Image.Image

pdsldl
Captain
Captain

Postby pdsldl » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:23 pm

This just arrived in my inbox. Looks like CT had 2 episodes on '24'. Very good news.

MONDAY, MARCH 30

--"24"(9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

PA: Viewer discretion is advised.

JACK BAUER AND THE ADMINISTRATION FACE HARROWING CIRCUMSTANCES AS THE NATION BRACES FOR AN ATTACK THAT WILL CHANGE THE COUNTRY FOREVER ON "24" MONDAY, MARCH 30, ON FOX

As a major development changes the game for the country and Jack Bauer, the FBI is forced to collaborate with other federal agencies. Theories tying Starkwood to Sangala emerge, and the imminent threat targeting the nation places thousands of lives at risk. Meanwhile, after the day's unthinkable setbacks, the administration seeks a new perspective in the "11:00 PM-Midnight" episode of 24 airing Monday, March 30 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (TWF-716) (TV-14 V)

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer, Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe O' Brian, James Morrison as Bill Buchanan, Janeane Garofalo as Janis Gold, Cherry Jones as President Allison Taylor, Carlos Bernard as Tony Almeida, Annie Wersching as Renee Walker, Colm Feore as Henry Taylor, Bob Gunton as Ethan Kanin, Rhys Coiro as Sean Hillinger, Jeffrey Nordling as Larry Moss

Guest Cast: Jon Voight as Jonas Hodges; Michael Rodrick as Stokes; Sprague Grayden as Olivia Taylor; Kevin Fry-Bowers as Cooper; Connor Trinneer as Carl Gadsen; Glenn Morshower as Aaron Pierce; Cameron Daddo as Vice President Hayworth; Rory Cochrane as Greg Seaton; Stephen Jared as Greer
Always Follow Your Heart

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Alelou » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:00 pm

Hey, maybe he'll have even more than two. That would be tres cool. Except I'd have to keep watching the damned show. I hope I don't get freakin' addicted to another show, I don't handle that well (as must be clear here).
Image.Image

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”