Postby TPoptarts » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:42 am

I'm writing... something... I'm just slooooowwwwww :? :oops: :roll:
ImageImage

Asso
Site Donor
Show On Map: No

Re: New Fanfic Up!

Postby Asso » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:30 am

I sentThe first scene of "Depths" - The Conclusion".
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

bluetiger
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby bluetiger » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:15 am

I have a sequel to Love Languages that I hope to submit by Monday. In case anyone wondered about the birth of Baby Boy Tucker.
Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are. (Mason Cooley)

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Twitter username: @sheerhubris

Postby Alelou » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:54 pm

I notice JT asks this just as I come on duty...

There may be some delays for posting from me this week. Our little infant grandson Caleb is in the hospital with a miserable intestinal thing they can't seem to stop or diagnose, so we spent yesterday down in NJ and I imagine we may be spending tomorrow down there too. I hope they figure the damned thing out soon -- there's only so much a two-and-a-half month old can take. :( :( :(
OMG, ANOTHER new chapter! NORTH STAR Chapter 28
Image.Image
Read opening chapters free at Amazon (US): The Awful Mess: A Love Story
Blog: Sheer Hubris Press / Twitter: @sheerhubris / Facebook: Sandra Hutchison

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:00 pm

Sorry to hear that. :( Hang in there. :? Don't worry, I'm not busy, maybe I can help out this weekend. (Not to mention, I think Elessar is on the job).

Ann
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Alelou » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:51 pm

I'm a disaster. We got in from NJ at 6 ... I had a library trustee mtg at 6:30 so I had frozen waffles and went ... get home at 9:30 which obviously meant I had my keys, right? This morning at five I jumped out of bed because I HEARD the garbage truck beep and I could SEE IT waiting at the end of the driveway in the dark... and I made my poor husband get up to take the garbage out (which should have gone out last night) ... except the truck was never there. I must have dreamed it or hallucinated it. (I should have realized it because it had the wrong garbage company name on the side of the truck, duh.) Now I can't find my damn keys. I emptied out my purse, I've searched every pocket I own, I've been through every room in the house four times, I've searched the car three times. I just got finished searching through all the garbage that is STILL sitting out there... which included quite a lot of cat litter and some broken glass...

I just called the food pantry and said I'm taking this as a message from God to just chill out this morning. Since I can't freaking get there anyway.

At least Caleb seems to have turned a corner last night. Hopefully it will last. Reading between the lines the GI was really, really hoping it wasn't c. diff because of the brutality involved in treating that, but it looks like just taking him off the breast milk is helping right now.

I don't even want to think about their medical bills. They have insurance but it sucks and they're still working on paying the 20% from his birth and she's out on FMLA without any pay at this point.
Image.Image

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Alelou » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:25 pm

Update: Keys were found at 11:10 when I shook the bag I carry my library binder around in (I'm the secretary so I have minutes and crap neatly organized in there.) I'd already emptied it out a couple of times, but my keys had diabolically hidden themselves INSIDE the rings of the binder (yeah, that had nothing to do with me).

Must get large clunky key ring.

Oh well. At least it got me out of stuff today. I could use that right now. I'm going to look at this as a strange, slightly maddening favor from the universe.
Image.Image

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:40 pm

Once when the boys were little, I was getting ready to go the grocery store when I twisted my ankle. Over a period of about 20 minutes it got worse and worse. Suddenly, I realized I wasn't going to be able to drive anywhere. I could only hop around. And there was NOTHING TO EAT! At first I paniced. My husband was away. I lay on the couch and went WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO? One of the boys were reasonably said, Don't worry mom, we'll just eat Ramain noodles. I remember how once I realized I was truly stuck, it was a great relief. The world went on without me for a couple days. Take a breath. It will be OK.

:)

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:11 am

Alelou--I'm glad that things seem to be getting better!

And yes, sometimes you DO just have to take a hint from the Universe. Believe me, I have a couple of stories about that concept that would curl your hair--or straighten it, if it's already curly. :wink:
Eian built my avatar! Banner by Misplaced!

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:30 pm

I'm very happy that things get better for you, Alelou.
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:15 pm

We have new fanfic like crazy! Sorry . . . a little mixup in the "transition" to Elessar returning. You will see some fanfic this weekend! Including TWO NEW AUTHORS and some old favorites!

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:57 pm

Now up: the next-to-the-last chatper of Whips, Chains, and Plomeek Soup by Lady Rainbow.

COMING IN ONE DAY: THE CONCLUSION

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:31 pm

OH MY!!!! :shock: This is part one of the GRAND FINALE. :D :shock: :) MUST-SEE fanfic. Um . . . Imagine a very "Italian" version of "Intimate Research" :D With Asso's trademark burning-hot cliffhanger. :lol:

Up in a minute.

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:35 pm

Depths - THE CONCLUSION - Scene 1 - "The Wait", by Asso

is UP!

Summary (spoiler):
SPOILER!!!:
T'Pol isn't very good at waiting for Trip. I'm afraid she might get started without him. LOL

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:57 pm

justTripn wrote: Summary (spoiler):
SPOILER!!!:
T'Pol isn't very good at waiting for Trip. I'm afraid she might get started without him. LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”