Member pics

Post your pictures here!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

marchale
Commander
Commander

Re: Member pics

Postby marchale » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:48 pm

Silverbullet wrote:I remember reading about a man whose Doctor told him he had six months to live so he should take care of things now. Man outlived the Doctor by 20 years. Never give up. You might still be around when you are 90 by then they might have off the shelf body parts so you could go another 90 years. True we would be standing on one anothers shoulders.

SB

Yeah, maybe you're right. I know my uncle proved his doctor wrong by about ten years and given the state of medical advances and technology nowdays, who knows - maybe in another ten years or so, it might not seem too weird to go in and get a new set of lungs they grew in a lab someplace.
http://home.comcast.net/~shadyladyfakes/ - my home page
http://photobucket.com/shadyladyfakes/ - my Enterprise screencaps (they're mainly close-ups!)

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian
Show On Map: No

Postby enterprikayak » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:35 am

Just got a new hdr of the barn!

cool clouds! This is 10 images melded.
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:37 am

WOAH! :D That's beautiful!
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

marchale
Commander
Commander

Postby marchale » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:48 am

Really, that is amazing! What program(s) did you do that in and how did you get such wonderful coloring in it?
http://photobucket.com/shadyladyfakes/ - my Enterprise screencaps (they're mainly close-ups!)

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:00 am

I took 10 pix at diff exposures and then used Photomatix to merge them into one. =)
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

marchale
Commander
Commander

Postby marchale » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:08 pm

enterprikayak wrote:I took 10 pix at diff exposures and then used Photomatix to merge them into one. =)

Well, that is really cool, thanks for the info!

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:31 pm

A penny to who guesses who is this delightful dark-haired little girl. :D

Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:12 pm

Asso, that has to be your lovely Daughter.

SB
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:51 pm

I'm sorry, Silverbullet, you have not won the penny.
Let's see. Another little hint.
Here the little girl is a bit grown. :shifty:

Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Cogito » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:57 pm

Asso wrote:Here the little girl is a bit grown. :shifty:

If it's not presumptuous to tell a husband this about his wife - I recognise those smouldering eyes. :shifty:

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:34 am

lol, she looks exactly the same! i guessed it right off

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:38 pm

Cogito wrote:
Asso wrote:Here the little girl is a bit grown. :shifty:

If it's not presumptuous to tell a husband this about his wife - I recognise those smouldering eyes. :shifty:

What eyes? These?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, do not worry my friend, you're not at all presumptuous, indeed you make me happy and proud.
See, that picture, the one with those 'smoldering eyes', it is endlessly important to me. It has not been taken by me, and it is immediately preceding a fact that has changed my entire life.
A word - yes - said by my wonderful and unique personal T'Pol.
My Dina. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Asso
Site Donor

A very special celebration

Postby Asso » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:58 pm

I think some of you know that on February 16, I turned 62 years. What is not known is that my mother in law on February 22 will turn 90. 90!

Okay. My daughter (It is this here. Not too bad, isn't it?
Image)

decided it was necessary celebrating in a big way, so this Sunday (February 19) my mother in law, my wife
(here they are together

Image),

myself, my brother in law
(here it is. He is the husband of my wife's sister, a sister, unfortunately, who there is no longer
Image),
the daughter of my brother in law and of the sister of my wife (we are here together. Beautiful girl, do not you believe?
Image), her husband (here he is with the husband of my daughter. They are nice and cool, do not you think?
Image), we gathered all in the house of my son in law and my daughter, to celebrate.
Image Image

And, believe me, we celebrated. ;-)

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:35 pm

Looks like your mom had a good time. She ate well, at least. Look at that plate. Not a crumb left. 8)
Image sig by chrisis1033

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:46 pm

Distracted wrote:Looks like your mom had a good time. She ate well, at least. Look at that plate. Not a crumb left. 8)

How do you think she has been able to reach such a venerable age? 8) 8) :badgrin:

Return to “Picture Threads”