Post your pictures here!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

Pictures of pets

Postby TPoptarts » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:25 am

Well I've never really had any pets except for like guinea pigs and a parrot when I was very very young, and they all died (because my parents had no idea what to do with them and my sister and I were like way too young to take care of pets, especially when the only knowledge about it comes from parents who don't know either :? :? ) I don't have any pictures of them though... but I found some pictures of the closest thing to pets I guess. So here goes.

This is Basil. Well one of them anyway. There were 2 of them apparently a male and a female but we never actually saw them together, only the neighbors did and so we couldn't really tell the difference :? :? :? they weren't really our pets, we were their pets I guess, one night one of them just showed up on the porch and knocked on the glass door to greet us and then we went outside to greet it back. My sister thought it was like an owl at first :? :roll: well and she named it Basil. And like one of them would come back every day, several times a day for months and we fed them and played with them and they would eat from our hands, and bite them, and the ears too :roll: :lol: and they'd stand on our hands, arms, shoulders, heads etc, well actually mostly just me and my father because my sisters were too scared they'd just let them like stand on their arms, anything else they'd freak out and scream :roll: and my mother doesn't like animals so she just stayed away completely. And they'd claw their little claws deep into our arms and scalps etc :lol: :lol: :lol: dude I took so many pictures of them. And one day they just didn't come back :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I miss them. :( :cry:

And like a couple years ago we rescued a baby falcon in the parking lot in the back, it was just like Basil the same species, just a baby it reminded me of Basil so much. And the poor thing was covered with oil and couldn't fly and almost got run over :( so we took it to the bird rescue.

Anyway and this is Simba:
He's a little 3 month old kitteh I found at the bus stop one night on my way home. My friend named him. And like my mother doesn't like pets so I knew I couldn't keep him but I took him with me anyway because I couldn't leave him all alone out there, he was obviously domesticated and someone abandoned him he was very healthy and very friendly, like not only did he not run away from people he was actually seeking people's company. So I just kept him in our yard overnight because it was too late to call a cat rescue. He was so adorable so polite, disciplined etc, like I couldn't bring him inside the house because my mother would have killed me so he had to stay outside and our yard was wide open, and like he'd walk around the yard but would NOT leave the limits of the yard. Over all just a darling little baby. :hug: :hug: :hug: How could anyone have abandoned such a sweetie. :mad: :evil: :( :cry: And the next day someone from the cat rescue came to pick him up and he got adopted a week later.

Well and now I don't have any pets, they don't allow animals here at the zoo (why don't they kick everyone out then :? :roll: ) so all I have is my stuffed animals. But I don't have a picture of them maybe I'll get one tomorrow because I don't want my cagemates to look at me like :wtf: what the frell is wrong with me. :? :?

Anyone else wanna post pictures of their pets :)
ImageImage

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Re: Pictures of pets

Postby CX » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:42 am

This is my cat, he's evil:

This was my dog, she died December 26th at about 0830:

This was her as a puppy back in 1992:

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:45 am

RIP doggy :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Your cat kinda looks like a Transformer (well a furry Transformer) :p
ImageImage

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:17 pm

:( sorry about yer pooch. My oldest kitty is turning 18 this year. Why do they have to get old so fast?
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

JadziaKathryn
Commodore
Commodore

Postby JadziaKathryn » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:09 pm

This is my cat:
Although, I must confess, there's some room for debate whether she's the pet cat or I'm the pet human. Just now she's in the comfiest chair, because she looks so comfortable and cute I don't have the heart to evict her.

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:10 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

HopefulRomantic
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby HopefulRomantic » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:52 am

Our kids!

Image Image

Linda
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Linda » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:16 pm

Hey I just zeroed in on the phrase "Why do they have to get old so fast?" Sounds like a good title for a Vulcan/Human love story, eh?
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:34 pm

Pet humans! :lol:
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

Linda
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Linda » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:22 pm

Well, considering the life span difference, the Vulcan does not have much more then a 'pet life span' with their human friend. I wonder how long sehlats are supposed to live? And wait, my pet parrot's life span is longer than mine...so who really is 'the pet' in this relationship? :shock: :? :lol:
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:15 pm

And what do you say about turtles? :lol:
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Bookworm
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Bookworm » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:33 pm

Sorry to hear about your dog CX :(

Here is Andy
And here is Zamba

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:43 pm

Bookworm, do you know that your Signature is "irresistible"? I'm uncertain between yours and Lys Signature. :D

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:16 pm

Asso wrote:And what do you say about turtles? :lol:

"salmonella"

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:21 pm

:explode: :explode: :explode:

Return to “Picture Threads”