Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian
Show On Map: No

Re: TRIaxT'PoliTAN MUSEUM of ART - Fic Pix

Postby enterprikayak » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:29 pm

it was slapstick, but well done. :)
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:10 am

Distracted wrote:It was kinda funny. Pretty slapstick. And the fact that our local theater serves margaritas no doubt helped quite a bit. Of course, it helps if you're a schmuck like me. 8)

Hoo, boy....any one of us would probably be a pretty good candidate for the Dinner. :twisted: I, obviously, am Deceased Lobster Channeller Lady, with a little bit of Barry thrown in.

But, really, the "normal" people in that movie were the jerks and @-holes; and the "freaks" were good at heart.

I think a lot of us here at Tris might know what it's like to be pushed in a locker, and it makes us compassionate. :lol:

Seriously though, if One of us ever wins the stock market or the lottery, that One should really go out of their way to fly us all to a hotel ballroom somewhere for a few days...I mean, yes: we could very possibly end up destroying one another: but really, on the other hand, it wouldn't be something you'd ever FORGET. :lol: Something to think about, tied in your wheelchair, in the 2080's.

(Oh, yeah, by 2069 *no one* will even be *allowed* to die anymore. You're gonna *need* good memories b'ys). :lol: :o
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:26 pm

draw_ellie and john_smr.jpg
draw_ellie and john_smr.jpg (222.07 KiB) Viewed 5610 times

Fearless Leader and his Fearless Mistress
(by me)

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:35 am

Wow. Very impressive. :bow:
Image sig by chrisis1033

Return to “Picture Threads”