Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian
Show On Map: No

Photos of TuckerSibs as babies & children

Postby enterprikayak » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:19 pm

Okay, here's my horrible new thread.

It is only for pictures of TriS members as younguns.

Beth and I are starting!

BETH

ME
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

Asso
Site Donor

Re: Photos of TuckerSibs as babies & children

Postby Asso » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:29 pm

You?
But...
What pretty a child! :loveeyes:
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:02 am

Me when I was like 4 :? :? again that's not the original background I just found it like in my old backup files from something that I was trying to photoshop like a long time ago and erased the background so I photoshopped a background that would at least look close. I don't have the original photo :( my parents have all the pictures. I have like 2 or 3 pictures of me as a little baby but no scanner :( :cry:
ImageImage

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:49 am

you look just the same, you cutie petuttie!
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:58 am

No I don't, I was like way shorter. :p

Okay... not way shorter. :? :roll:
ImageImage

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:39 pm

You don't need mine. Believe it or not I looked exactly like Beth and Enterprikayak in the pictures above, even the blond hair. And the same haircut.
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Postby CX » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:39 pm

Vulcan?

evcake
Commodore
Commodore

Postby evcake » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:35 pm

Not real clear on how to get a hard copy photo onto the net. I assume it involves scanning?
It's flavored with passionfruit
an appropriate ingredient, don't you think?

Banner by JadziaKathryn

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Postby CX » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:43 pm

Yup

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:17 pm

CX wrote:Vulcan?

YES, a Vulcan haircut! LOL! Only at the time it was called a "pixie." Ewwhh!!! And what's worse, all the pictures from that era have me and my three sisters with the exact same haircut and matching dresses. I was the oldest, so I look the most ridiculous.
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:29 pm

cough up, beeyatch: let's see this picture.

prisocisor

Postby prisocisor » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:00 pm

'Ere's moi:

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:55 pm

I own no photos of me as a child and no scanner to process them with even if I did. I can tell you, however, that since childhood I have had eye surgery to correct a "lazy eye", corrective shoes, AND braces. Suffice it to say that I will spare you the photos of myself as a cross-eyed pigeon-toed buck-toothed child. My parents even have the obligatory naked-baby-on-a-lambskin photo, done at the tender age of four months when I was just coming into my bony-ness. My father jokes that he could have split wood on my butt, it was so pointed. That might have had something to do with the fact that my teenaged mother smoked throughout her pregnancy and I was born a month early at five pounds...or not. 8)
Image sig by chrisis1033

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:22 am

I don't think anyone could beat my ugly photos. :? :? If I had a scanner I'd post this horrible photo of me when I was like 12 I look like some kinda Halloween monster. And I'm so not kidding :? :? :? :? like that was like just before I got my braces I was so buck toothed my mouth wouldn't even close, well and my eyes were never lazy but they just look like they are, plus I was born with those stupid bags under my eyes and that sure doesn't help :? :? :? :? and my frizzy hair looked like a bad wig. Well still does :? :? :? I literally looked DEFORMED. If I have enough money I might go to kinkos and scan it to give y'all a good Halloween scare. :twisted: :twisted: :?

Heh I was a 6 lbs term baby but then I dropped because I was allergic to milk. :? :roll: And all my hair fell off and they had to put IVs in my head. That probably explains the permanent brain damage :roll: :roll: :roll: and like they released me from the hospital at 5 lbs and my grandma saw me and freaked out and started to cry. :? :? :? :? See I was even scary as a little baby. :? :? :?
ImageImage

Rigil Kent
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Rigil Kent » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:05 am

You know, the only thing that's ugly is your constant insistence that you're unattractive. That's ugly, and I really wish you'd stop being so damned down on yourself.
"Go, and find the pit where these snakes hide. And be merciless." - Lorenzo de'Medici, Assassin's Creed: Lineage

Sig by Chrisis1033.

Return to “Picture Threads”