Post your pictures here!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

Re: Photos of TuckerSibs as babies & children

Postby TPoptarts » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:14 am

Dude. You didn't see me before I had my braces. I was so totally UGLY!! :? :? :?
ImageImage

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Postby CX » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:42 am

You say you're ugly now and you aren't, so I don't really believe you.

prisocisor

Postby prisocisor » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:57 am

Rigil Kent wrote:You know, the only thing that's ugly is your constant insistence that you're unattractive. That's ugly, and I really wish you'd stop being so damned down on yourself.

Hey, now she has "permanent brain damage" so don't be so hard on her. :roll:

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Postby CX » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:25 am

:wtf:

Bether6074
Site Donor

Postby Bether6074 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:26 am

Funny that everyone seems so shy about posting baby pictures. (I just knew you were the oldest, JT.) Anyway, I'd much rather post pics of me when I was little than pictures of me now, that's for sure. I know everyone has seen this one (it was here before the site crashed), but it's one of my favorite child pics. I actually remember the day it was taken. My mother had the photographer come to the house. Pictures of me in a dress are rare anyway. I'll leave it as a link since it's kind of big.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y187/B ... little.jpg

Linda
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Linda » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:08 pm

Gosh, I'd have to go back and dig out those very non-digital black and white photos. Honest! There were no color cameras when I was a kid accept for in the film industry. At least ordinary peopel did not seem to have them. Or maybe my family was just on the trailing edge of technology. It took my parents well into the 60's to get a color TV set. But I was given a brownie camera at a tender age and have some naked photos of my little brothers that I could diffinitely blackmail them with. Also could blackmail them with the photos I took when my sister and I dressed them up in our girlie powder blow tights (which unfortunately are B&W photos) and some 'space helmets' to make them play space patrol with us. This was waaaay before Star Trek, mind you.
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:35 pm

By popular demand!

Sorry, that's as far back as I can go without going over to my Mom's house. If I remember I'll ask her for the picture where I have blond hair.

But I think this is one of the hated matching dresses that me and my three sisters had to wear. About this time we started to rebel. My mom would say, "Go put on the maroon dresses." And we would go, "Oh, NO! Not the "moron" dresses!" I'll bet this is the "moron" dress.

Oh, and I still think I look like Bether in these pictures. Did I forget to say that Connor asked if we were sisters?
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Postby CX » Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:26 am

You don't look that Vulcan. :P

JadziaKathryn
Commodore
Commodore

Postby JadziaKathryn » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:01 am

justTripn wrote:My mom would say, "Go put on the maroon dresses." And we would go, "Oh, NO! Not the "moron" dresses!" I'll bet this is the "moron" dress.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Too funny!

Rigil Kent
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Rigil Kent » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:50 am

Rigil at 18 months... September '73, I believe.

"Go, and find the pit where these snakes hide. And be merciless." - Lorenzo de'Medici, Assassin's Creed: Lineage

Sig by Chrisis1033.

Mitchell
Commander
Commander

Postby Mitchell » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:55 am

:? Poor, Poor Rigil stuck in a tie at such a young age. That taint right.

8) Nice pic BTW.

justTripn wrote:By popular demand!

Sorry, that's as far back as I can go without going over to my Mom's house. If I remember I'll ask her for the picture where I have blond hair.

But I think this is one of the hated matching dresses that me and my three sisters had to wear. About this time we started to rebel. My mom would say, "Go put on the maroon dresses." And we would go, "Oh, NO! Not the "moron" dresses!" I'll bet this is the "moron" dress.

Oh, and I still think I look like Bether in these pictures. Did I forget to say that Connor asked if we were sisters?

Cute, you was. :)

Suprise, suprise all of yal were cute kids. :lol: Ive yet to see an ugly lookin kid/baby. 8)

Im pretty sure Ive posted this before.

My Mommom, Mom, an me on my Mom's lap. Say sometime round 81.

An me, babysis, an my Brother. :) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/Mitchell2/Stuff/lastscan1.jpg
TnT I love em. Very Happy

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:05 am

Mitchell wrote:Ive yet to see an ugly lookin kid/baby. 8)

Ohhhh... I should SO scan that photo of mine. I look like some frelling Quasimodo clone. And I'm serious :? :? :?

Heh little Rigil looks so unmisanthropic. :lol:
ImageImage

Rigil Kent
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Rigil Kent » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:14 am

Learned behavior. Besides, what kind of evil person (cough*my mom*cough) makes an 18 month old wear a tie? :shock: Evil, I tell you. Evil.
"Go, and find the pit where these snakes hide. And be merciless." - Lorenzo de'Medici, Assassin's Creed: Lineage

Sig by Chrisis1033.

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:29 am

Indeed :? :? I know what you mean. Like not about ties obviously since I'm a girl (well but then again I bet your mother never made you wear a dress :? :p ) but I'd always fight with my mother when I was like 2 and she kept making me wear like blouses with *gulp* buttons, and I so hate blouses and buttons I'd always cry and scream that I didn't wanna wear stuff with buttons but like of course nobody ever listens to me, and she'd always make me wear stuff I really hate like who the frell cares how old I am, what just because I'm 2 that means I can't think and like and dislike stuff?? :? :? :? :? And she kept going like oh you look adorable etc etc, and took photos of a very pissed off miserable looking little toddler. :? :roll: Adorable my big fat ass. :roll: :roll: :roll:

And just for the record I never did "outgrow" ( :roll: ) the no-button "phase". I can't stand blouses and buttons. Dammit people listen to your toddlers. They're no dolls to play with and they do have their own taste in clothes even if you may not think so. :? :roll:
ImageImage

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Postby CX » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:53 am

This is as close as you get to "childhood" with me. Besides, I don't have any of the other stuff with me at school.

16 years old

Just shy of 18

Return to “Picture Threads”