Jolene - Shadow Puppets Caps

Post your pictures here!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

michelle
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Jolene - Shadow Puppets Caps

Postby michelle » Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:32 pm

Ha! I watched this movie not so long ago as well. I thought it was quite cool that you could have seen the first few scenes with Jolene as an enterprise episode. change the hair and the hysterics ofc.

From my point of view, i was pleased to see that she seemed to be acting alot better than the rest of the cast, alot less cheesey, well mostly but I think the cheese came from the expectations of the script rather than any acting flaws.

I've actually watched all her movies recently, well the ones listed on lovefilm.com anyway, slow burn, star ship troopers and this one and I actually think she's quite a good actor. Put her in a fatter budget movie, nice script, nice screen editing, something thats a touch more suited to her character than her looks and she'd be up there with the A listers.

Oh and thoes that have seen this movie, i didn't get one of the scenes, it took them 2/3 of the movie to find their clothing and then when they did the moster appeared again and they decided that if they took their clothes off they'd be saved, how did that work again? lol

Also in Star Ship troopers Jolene was spared the stripping scene as well and gets to kick arse, I wish T'Pol had kicked more arse about the Enterprise coughARchercough.

Is it me or does anyonoe else find it odd that in all her movies a character always mentions how hot she is. Does this happen to other good looking women in movies?

Kevin Thomas Riley
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Show On Map: No

Postby Kevin Thomas Riley » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:16 pm

michelle wrote:Oh and thoes that have seen this movie, i didn't get one of the scenes, it took them 2/3 of the movie to find their clothing and then when they did the moster appeared again and they decided that if they took their clothes off they'd be saved, how did that work again? lol

Just a plot reason to show off her nice body again, obviously! ;)

Is it me or does anyonoe else find it odd that in all her movies a character always mentions how hot she is. Does this happen to other good looking women in movies?

Yeah, that always feels like "Duh, Captain Obvious to the rescue!"
She's got an awfully nice bum!
-Malcolm Reed on T'Pol, in Shuttlepod One

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:33 pm

Kevin Thomas Riley wrote:Actually, the leading man wasn't him, it was James Marsters (Spike from Buffy).

Okay, now I've GOT to see this movie... :lol:
Eian built my avatar! Banner by Misplaced!

Return to “Picture Threads”