IOU's I Owe To Others

Post your pictures here!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

marchale
Commander
Commander

Re: IOU's I Owe To Others

Postby marchale » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Okay Asso, let's make it a three way hug here then with you, Cogito and me, LOL! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yeah, I hear you guys, I way prefer the upper fake myself too - like that fake of Seven only wearing daisies, when I seen it I thought to myself "oh, now that is a cute picture!" I like "cute", not only because they are fun to look at, but you can see the photographer really put some imagination and thought into the layout. They kind of remind me of those sweetly innocent, old fashioned, and yet at the same time very sexy pin-up girl illustrations of the 1940's in a way. Actually, thats kind of how both T'Pol and Seven struck me as being in their characters. I mean, you wouldn't ordinarily associate the cold, hard logic of a Vulcan or the harsh severity of a former Borg drone as anything "sexy", but both Jolene and Jeri seemed to infuse their characters with so much innocent or unintended sexuality they seemed to be blissfully unaware of. I don't know, but I loved how Chakotay had to teach Seven how to date in that darling "Human Error" episode (and I know Trip would've needed to educate T'Pol on how to have a romance with a human being too). Ach, maybe its just me, but that "sexy innocence" or whatever you'd call it seems cuter or more attractive (at least to me anyway) than a more blatant "hey, look at me, I'm deliberatly trying to be sexy here" kind of obvious look. I don't know, but I think that cuteness works easier or seems better suited for a T'Pol or Seven fake than what it might on an ordinary human female character who wouldn't be as naive or inexperienced as they are. (Am I making any sense here, or am I the only one who feels this way?)
Last edited by marchale on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://home.comcast.net/~shadyladyfakes/ - my home page
http://photobucket.com/shadyladyfakes/ - my Enterprise screencaps (they're mainly close-ups!)

Asso
Site Donor
Show On Map: No

Postby Asso » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:10 pm

No, you're not the only one. In fact you have hit the mark: this is the charm that transpires from both them. In addition - and that's why I love T'Pol so much - there is in the Vulcan a primitiveness that enthrals.
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

marchale
Commander
Commander

Postby marchale » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:27 pm

Asso wrote:No, you're not the only one. In fact you have hit the mark: this is the charm that transpires from both them. In addition - and that's why I love T'Pol so much - there is in the Vulcan a primitiveness that enthrals.

Yeah, I see what you mean there - and too, maybe in trying to supress their emotions, they probably do run deeper or get more raw when they are exposed, like look at how sexy that shower scene in "Damage" was. She seemed so horny or almost animalistic (or like you said, primative) about it, it seemed as if she were like a volcano getting ready to explode. It probably does come from supressing their feelings (which they probably feel every bit as strong as a human does even though they try to bury it or detatch it from their thoughts like thats beside the point or something they don't want to admit to themselves or others).
http://photobucket.com/shadyladyfakes/ - my Enterprise screencaps (they're mainly close-ups!)

Kevin Thomas Riley
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Show On Map: No

Postby Kevin Thomas Riley » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:15 pm

marchale wrote:Okay, I don't know how I'd do something like that because I'm just a beginner at faking, but yeah, maybe it might be easier pasting compatible parts of a picture together rather than trying to find one already assembled the way I want. Anyway, I'll see what I can do to get them together or what kind of couples pics I can find online that might work.

That'd be awesome! :thumbsup: But no pressure, it's just a suggestion. You do what comes natural and feel comfortable with.

Great work on the fakes, marchale! :clap:
She's got an awfully nice bum!
-Malcolm Reed on T'Pol, in Shuttlepod One

marchale
Commander
Commander

Postby marchale » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:03 am

Kevin Thomas Riley wrote:
marchale wrote:Okay, I don't know how I'd do something like that because I'm just a beginner at faking, but yeah, maybe it might be easier pasting compatible parts of a picture together rather than trying to find one already assembled the way I want. Anyway, I'll see what I can do to get them together or what kind of couples pics I can find online that might work.

That'd be awesome! :thumbsup: But no pressure, it's just a suggestion. You do what comes natural and feel comfortable with.

Great work on the fakes, marchale! :clap:

Thanks Kevin,

Well, I'll definately be including at least one (if not more) beach fake(s) amongst the Trip and T'Pol fakes there (and if I can't use Jolene's own bikini pic there, I'll make sure T'Pol's bikini clad bodyshot is ahh, similiar in build (sorry I made her less well endowed in my early fakes of her, to tell you the truth, I just liked those pics and didn't stop to think of how a male fan might view them, my apologies to you all for that screw-up; like I said, I'm still enough of a newbie at faking to have not paid attention to a major mistake like that was). But yeah as far as the beach stuff goes, I'll try to use that head too if I can, but thats going to depend on the rest of the picture if I can or not (and maybe I could use both of those pics in another T'Pol alone type of fake in the future sometime if I can't). But anyway, I like the beach idea - not only is that a nice and a not too overly obvious way of showing a lot of skin there, but with Trip being from Florida, he's a natural beach baby anyway and it seems only "logical" for them to be stripping down to the bikini and speedo stuff while on earth (or Risa too). Who knows, maybe if I'm lucky enough to body snatch some good pics, maybe they might actually look like they're on a Florida honeymoon instead of that inappropriatly titled fake where Trip seems a little frustrated like "oh God, I wish she'd get done meditating, I'm getting bored here!" or whatever. (Yeah, that hardly looks like much of a happy honeymoon there, does it? :lol: :roll: ). Sorry guys, like I said before - I'm new at this and still learning here :duh: :oops:

Return to “Picture Threads”