The True Story of Trip and T'Pol

Post your pictures here!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Asso
Site Donor
Show On Map: No

The True Story of Trip and T'Pol

Postby Asso » Wed May 18, 2011 3:27 pm

Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Re: The True Story of Trip and T'Pol

Postby Cogito » Wed May 18, 2011 3:51 pm

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and I think this picture is worth much more than that, but still I long for the words to go with it. What is the true story?

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Wed May 18, 2011 4:47 pm

The true story is that Trip and T'Pol loved one another more than life itself. Without each other there would be no life. Still agtee with many that Trip did not die (that was just a hologprogram and not real) he and T'Pol actually did not break up and stayed together after Terra Prime marrying after taking Elizabeth to Vulcan to be interred with her Mother in the family crypt. They had three children Charles the fourth, T-Mir and Malcom reed. That is my story and :tpol: :trip: I am sticking to it.

SB
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Cogito » Wed May 18, 2011 6:01 pm

:clap:

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Wed May 18, 2011 7:41 pm

I'll buy that story with one slight alteration, the names of their kids.
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Wed May 18, 2011 10:56 pm

The true story of Trip and T'Pol.

Okay.

Silverbullet could be right, but - oh damnit! - there are those books, you know, those books that wanted to start again Enterprise and whose Authors have taken as true what we saw on the screen.
But I think they were wrong, they have done a not thorough search and incorrect of vague and confused historical records.
What do I want to mean? Well, you will see, I hope soon.

In the meantime it might be a good and fun idea trying to see how you could put in agreement what the books have purported to narrate as true with what we know happened for real, and that is that Trip and T'Pol have fully understood, after the death of their daughter, that there could be no different alternative for them: accepting, both of them, of being what they are, namely a couple in love.

I have a small starting point, it may be useful: my story Ulysses, the first I wrote. One could embroider a little bit on it. ;-)
For me it was and is only the starting point of the historical reconstruction of the story of Trip and T'Pol.
I mean: the true story of Trip and T'Pol. :D

As I said, you shall see. :mrgreen:
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Wed May 18, 2011 11:47 pm

Asso, are you, by any chance, writing a story with that title? If so I am eager to read it.

No matter what the writers did in S4 it still stood out that TnT were a couple in love and meant to be together.

SB
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

Return to “Picture Threads”