Just what it says on the tin.

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

Re: Randomness

Postby TPoptarts » Tue May 08, 2007 3:11 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
ImageImage

hth2k
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby hth2k » Tue May 08, 2007 4:23 am

I will not presume to speak ofr others, only myself. While I enjoy your writing and sometimes wity, sometimes dogmatic, sometimes ascerbic offerings. I would be remis not understanding if someone expresses an inability in controlling compulsive behaviour and extending understanding for the greater need.

Get yourself where you need to be.

HtH

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Tue May 08, 2007 6:10 pm

What he said. Very Happy

Love ya, you misanthrope, you. Be excellent to yourself. (Darn. The crash ate the kiss on the cheek smiley and I have no idea where to get another one. Confused Oh well. It's the thought that counts, right? Cool )
Image sig by chrisis1033

blacknblue
Site Admin

Postby blacknblue » Tue May 08, 2007 6:22 pm

We might get along, but not nearly as well. Stop in once in a while anyway willya? Just to say hi.

Linda
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Linda » Tue May 08, 2007 7:31 pm

We all need a break now and then, but I sure will miss your comments on the board! Yeah, please come back and visit! Your site will stay up, right?
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Tue May 08, 2007 7:39 pm

Question that has nothing to do with Rigil or his absence:
Is there a way to like not need any sleep at all? I'm just like totally sick of being sleep deprived I can't even do anything useful cuz I always feel like I'm all drugged out or something, and I can't sleep because everyone keeps waking me up. I mean I'd do fine if I could get like 6 hours sleep not even 8, but 2-3 hours that's like totally crazy Confused so since sufficient sleep is out of the question is there a way to not need sleep at all.
ImageImage

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Postby CX » Tue May 08, 2007 8:04 pm

Actually insomnia can literally kill you. There's one type that will literally make you stay awake until you die from it, so if you keep having insomnia, you might want to see a doctor about it. Shock

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Tue May 08, 2007 8:22 pm

I'm not insomniac, I just can't sleep because people keep waking me up Sad there's these 2 homeless ladies, one gets up every day at like 4 something am and her noise wakes me up, and the other one just gets up several times in the middle of the night to go smoke in like totally random hours, slamming doors and making noise etc and I wake up, and it takes me a while to fall asleep again (like 1-2 hours) Crying or Very sad plus the noise from all the bars outside that doesn't stop until like 2am. And then there's my so-called "friend" who has her own private room on the quiet side of the building because she's friends with the manager, and she only talks to me when she needs to borrow money, and for some reason that always has to be at like 6am. And she knows I'm like totally sleep deprived and she's always like "oh I'm sorry", my big fat ass she's sorry she just knows I'm the kinda person who would do like pretty much anything for others without wanting anything in return so she just walks all over me. (And I totally let her so that's really my fault Confused ) And I can't use earplugs because I have to hear the alarm in the morning. So yeah. Crying or Very sad
ImageImage

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Postby CX » Tue May 08, 2007 8:35 pm

Might have to use some sleep aids then. Oh, and tell your "friend" to not come by before you normally get up for the day.

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Tue May 08, 2007 11:05 pm

T'Poptarts wrote:Question that has nothing to do with Rigil or his absence:
Is there a way to like not need any sleep at all? I'm just like totally sick of being sleep deprived I can't even do anything useful cuz I always feel like I'm all drugged out or something, and I can't sleep because everyone keeps waking me up. I mean I'd do fine if I could get like 6 hours sleep not even 8, but 2-3 hours that's like totally crazy Confused so since sufficient sleep is out of the question is there a way to not need sleep at all.
Sorry, dear. The human brain requires sleep to function. There's no way to eliminate the need for sleep, although many of my patients sure give it the good old college try. My suggestion is to wear earplugs and if you're late getting up enough times because you didn't hear the alarm maybe your employer will finally wise up and give you a room in the "quiet wing" too.
Image sig by chrisis1033

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Postby CX » Tue May 08, 2007 11:15 pm

Or maybe you could get one of those alarms that vibrates in case you think he'll fire you. Wink

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Tue May 08, 2007 11:18 pm

I had one of those once. It didn't wake me up...felt too good. Twisted Evil
Image sig by chrisis1033

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Postby CX » Tue May 08, 2007 11:20 pm