Show On Map: No

Sad

Postby Asso » Tue May 29, 2012 7:38 pm

I am sad.
Sad, sad, sad.
Women and men... dead.

And this.

And it is just an example.
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Twitter username: @sheerhubris

Re: Sad

Postby Alelou » Tue May 29, 2012 9:19 pm

It's very sad. Are you and yours okay, Asso?
OMG, ANOTHER new chapter! NORTH STAR Chapter 28
Image.Image
Read opening chapters free at Amazon (US): The Awful Mess: A Love Story
Blog: Sheer Hubris Press / Twitter: @sheerhubris / Facebook: Sandra Hutchison

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Tue May 29, 2012 9:50 pm

Inviamo queste parole con profonda commozione, profondo dolore, Asso. :(

Weeble
Captain
Captain

Postby Weeble » Tue May 29, 2012 11:07 pm

Forgive me, but i don't understand what happened. God's Peace to all the victims and their families
RIP Tom, I will miss you, as will many others

lfvoy
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Twitter username: lfvoy

Postby lfvoy » Wed May 30, 2012 12:01 am

It was on the news today at my lunch hour -- two major earthquakes in Italy within a month -- and I thought of you Asso. Can we assume that, since you're posting, you and yours are indeed okay?
My fan fiction is in The Laundry Room.

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Wed May 30, 2012 1:15 am

I think tat Asso is okay but what he is Sad about is the loss of so much Italian heritage in buildings and structures and Art. Loss of life is very bad but the loss of that heritage is unbelievable. I think Asso is sad for his country.

SB
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Wed May 30, 2012 4:56 am

Things like these always remind me what lucky SOB I am to live where I live. The biggest predatory animals around here are wolves. There is exactly one type of poisonous snake in Germany and it's not deadly. We don't have Volcanoes and no tectonic activity, hence no earth quakes. Tornados are unheard of. Practically there are no real dangers. The only thing that could happen to you around here are floods, which happen about once in a decade.
Go 200 miles from were I am now and you're in Italy, where everything's different. :shock:

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Wed May 30, 2012 11:00 am

Silverbullet wrote:I think tat Asso is okay but what he is Sad about is the loss of so much Italian heritage in buildings and structures and Art. Loss of life is very bad but the loss of that heritage is unbelievable. I think Asso is sad for his country.

SB

Yes, buddy, that's it.
Thank you all for your concern for me.
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Cogito » Wed May 30, 2012 12:22 pm

Asso, I'm glad to hear that you yourself are OK - it's terrible to see the damage to your beautiful heritage and even worse to see the people killed and injured by this disaster. I hope that the buildings at least can be repaired.

Weeble
Captain
Captain

Postby Weeble » Wed May 30, 2012 9:49 pm

Thanks to all for letting me know what happened. Italian culture and architecture has survived for thousands of years. It will survive this. if the huns, goths, visigoths, germans, french, hell pick 'em couldn't wreck the place, this won't either. The loss is tragic although the human cost is to me more dear; they will rebuild and another new talented artist or sculptor will emerge to restore that which was lost. That is the true measure of Italy's brilliance. Be at peace Asso, God knows what happened, lets see what He does to fix it. I bet its beautiful.

weeble
RIP Tom, I will miss you, as will many others

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Thu May 31, 2012 6:36 am

Weeble wrote:Thanks to all for letting me know what happened. Italian culture and architecture has survived for thousands of years. It will survive this. if the huns, goths, visigoths, germans, french, hell pick 'em couldn't wreck the place, this won't either. The loss is tragic although the human cost is to me more dear; they will rebuild and another new talented artist or sculptor will emerge to restore that which was lost. That is the true measure of Italy's brilliance. Be at peace Asso, God knows what happened, lets see what He does to fix it. I bet its beautiful.

weeble

Thanks, Weeble. Really thank you.

Return to “General Chat”