Just what it says on the tin.

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

Re: The Whine thread.

Postby TPoptarts » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:32 am

Well that's because the frelling public transportation in LA is like totally inefficient and the buses are so infrequent. Evil or Very Mad Confused

There's a bunch of frelling wasted idiots like fighting and screaming and throwing stuff and slamming doors in the frelling room next door. They're like 2 year olds on a frelling tantrum Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I wish they would all take a frelling nose dive out the frelling window and let people sleep. Bitch
ImageImage

evcake
Commodore
Commodore

Postby evcake » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:47 pm

No wonder you hate alcohol. Years ago I lived in a neighborhood with several bars. Arrgghh Censored!
It's flavored with passionfruit
an appropriate ingredient, don't you think?

Banner by JadziaKathryn

Chris
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Chris » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:54 pm

T'Sara wrote:Your place to bitch, moan and complain about life in general.

I thought this might be fun....if it's too much like the random comment thread my apologies and please remove.

I'll start.

My shoulder blade hurts.

Two weeks of sleeping on my dad's futon in Sarasota caused it I think.

I thought maybe I slept wrong....or maybe my dad's resident FAT cat pounced on me...either way not sure.

Here I am a week later and it's still sore....not like really bad but uncomfortable whats wrong with me sore.

I called my doctor to get it looked at.....but they don't have appointments available today or tommarrow.

And I have to work this weekend until Monday. Confused

*cries*

I know I'm a couple days late but I was away for a few days, went to a wedding. Have you thought about a chiropractor, maybe something out in your back?

Chris
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Chris » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:57 pm

I just thought of something to whine about: Women who get urine all over the toilet seat in a public bathroom. Confused Confused How exactly does that happen anyway?

blacknblue
Site Admin

Postby blacknblue » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:17 am

Now, see? This. THIS is why I make a dedicated effort to follow this board. Where else can a male learn these kinds of little known... yea, even dare I say secret... insights into the lifestyle of those mysterious female creatures?
"When the legends die, the dreams end. When the dreams end, there is no more greatness."
--Tecumseh
"It is better to be a live jackal than a dead lion."
--King Solomon the Wise
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." Unless the few are armed.

CoffeeCat
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby CoffeeCat » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:20 am

Dude - I couldn't even tell you how they miss the toilet if they're sittin' right on it. I always have to warn my daughters to look before they sit.
Writing as TrekPyro.

Rigil Kent
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Rigil Kent » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:22 am

Heh. That reminds me of my janitor days (yes, I was "janitor" right after I left the Army. We cleaned medical clinics in Gainesville.) wherein I was called in for an "emergency" session at this orthopedic clinic, and spent three hours cleaning a bathroom that had (literally - I am not exaggerating) excrement on the walls and the ceiling. How do you get crap on the ceiling?

My grumble of the day: I hate it when people ask me to help them move, and then decide to postpone said move until next week ... yet forget to tell me and don't answer their phone when I call them to find out what's going on.
"Go, and find the pit where these snakes hide. And be merciless." - Lorenzo de'Medici, Assassin's Creed: Lineage

Sig by Chrisis1033.

Chris
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Chris » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:25 am

I don't get it. I go in there to do my business and sometimes I gotta look in three or four stalls before I can use one.

Kevin Thomas Riley
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Kevin Thomas Riley » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:59 am

Rigil Kent wrote:My grumble of the day: I hate it when people ask me to help them move, and then decide to postpone said move until next week ... yet forget to tell me and don't answer their phone when I call them to find out what's going on.

So make yourself very unavailable next week! Twisted Evil
She's got an awfully nice bum!
-Malcolm Reed on T'Pol, in Shuttlepod One

Rigil Kent
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Rigil Kent » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:11 am

Nah. She's a friend of mine, and I already agreed to help so...
"Go, and find the pit where these snakes hide. And be merciless." - Lorenzo de'Medici, Assassin's Creed: Lineage

Sig by Chrisis1033.

JadziaKathryn
Commodore
Commodore

Postby JadziaKathryn » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:24 am

CoffeeCat wrote:Dude - I couldn't even tell you how they miss the toilet if they're sittin' right on it. I always have to warn my daughters to look before they sit.

Oh, I never sit on a public toilet seat! Think of the germs... actually, I'd rather not.

Bether, you could start an appreciation thread or something. We should all have something for that! I, for one, got to see two of my friends get married yesterday, and they are so wonderful together.

blacknblue
Site Admin

Postby blacknblue » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:32 am

Rigil Kent wrote:How do you get crap on the ceiling?

Surely a man of your worldly experience and wide travels can deduce the answer to that one Rigil. Censored!

Some "people" make chimps look quite sophisticated and civilized. I spent a year once working as a Health Inspector. Absolutely the single worst job I have ever held in my entire life. I will spare you any reports of the things I saw, except to say that some of them still flash back into my memory even now, almost thirty years later.

It is incredible, the way some people behave.
Last edited by blacknblue on Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When the legends die, the dreams end. When the dreams end, there is no more greatness."
--Tecumseh
--King Solomon the Wise
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." Unless the few are armed.

Kevin Thomas Riley
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Kevin Thomas Riley » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:34 am

You just invert the graviton field on your artificial gravity generators! Laughing
She's got an awfully nice bum!
-Malcolm Reed on T'Pol, in Shuttlepod One

blacknblue
Site Admin

Postby blacknblue » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:35 am

Kevin Thomas Riley wrote:

You just invert the graviton field on your artificial gravity generators! Laughing

Yeah. What he said.
--Tecumseh
--King Solomon the Wise

Rigil Kent
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Rigil Kent » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:46 am

blackn'blue wrote:

Surely a man of your worldly experience and wide travels can deduce the answer to that one Rigil. Censored!

Well, it was mostly a rhetorical question ... considering the fact that it literally looked like someone exploded in that bathroom, and it took me two and a half hours to clean up this tiny bathroom ...

Man. Horrible memories that. Was the single worst day of my life. That day actually ended up with me handcuffed in the back seat of a police car. *shakes head* Sometimes, I do not miss Gainesville in the slightest...

Sig by Chrisis1033.

Return to “General Chat”