So...ah... <.< Who else is playing Star Trek Online? >.>

Just what it says on the tin.

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Snorpenbass
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

So...ah... <.< Who else is playing Star Trek Online? >.>

Postby Snorpenbass » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:58 am

I gave in to the sweet call of my shoulder devil (since my shoulder angel left with my urge to write a while back, I think she's getting drunk on Ibiza right now) and plunged into the game a few days ago. First ship was USS Heronas ( :D ), current ship is the USS Elizabeth. Naturally my main character is a descendant of Trip and T'Pol... ;)

It's fun. Almost too much fun. Lot more fun than any other MMO I ever tried (in which it was always endless lather-rinse-repeat of pointless killing (in WoW they at least had a sense of humor about it all, most of the others were too pompous and dull, though), here it's patrolling sectors, finding weird stuff on alien planets, uncovering secrets and following plotlines...and shooting at Klingons and Gorn and Orion).

And, weirdly enough, right about now I just got a call from my shoulder angel, she and my muse apparently met at a party on Ibiza and decided to come back home to help me write again. Turns out they were broke so I have to spring for plane fare, which will take a little time. Damn those anthropomorphic concepts, no sense of practicality...
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2315451/

"Why, it would take some kind of enormous egomaniac to dare quote themselves in their own sig!"
--Snorpenbass

Distracted
Site Donor
Show On Map: No

Re: So...ah... <.< Who else is playing Star Trek Online? >.>

Postby Distracted » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:51 am

You sure make it sound like fun. Sigh.

Just what I need, another totally time-wasting activity. I'm afraid to even search for the site for fear that while I'm wasting time playing Star Trek Online the dirty laundry will discover how to breed and the filthy dishes will spawn an intelligent strain of slime mold capable of killing us all.

Have fun, now. I'm gonna go clean the kitchen and do laundry. ;-)
Image sig by chrisis1033

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: So...ah... <.< Who else is playing Star Trek Online? >.>

Postby WarpGirl » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:40 am

My Jackass Sith-Ex boyfriend plays it. Needless to say I avoid it like the plague. It took me a VERY long time to get over him and I have no desire to runacross him on the i-net. That said the thought of gutting him with a bat'leth is soooooo very tempting. :twisted:
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

Return to “General Chat”