Where is WarpGirl? Is she OK?

Just what it says on the tin.

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

justTripn
Consigliere
Show On Map: No

Where is WarpGirl? Is she OK?

Postby justTripn » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:46 pm

Has anyone heard from WarpGirl? I know she takes breaks from this site, but it's been a long time. WarpGirl, are you OK? We miss you. :cry:
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Re: Where is WarpGirl? Is she OK?

Postby Cogito » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:59 pm

Yes, I agree it has been far too long since we have heard from her. I do hope she is OK.

panyasan
Commodore
Commodore

Postby panyasan » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:24 pm

I have been in touch with her. She told me that she was fine, but that she needed a break from the site. That's why she hasn't been around in a while.
Love is a verb.

Chapter 17 of Word of Ice is up!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8522099/17/World-of-Ice

The Naked Truth and other necessities of life

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12056258/1 ... es-of-life

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:07 pm

That's fine. Send our well wishes. :wave:

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:52 pm

OMG I am pond scum!!!!! Sorry guys. I didn't mean to worry anybody. I'm completely and totally burned out on TnT, I don't know why? I don't have writers block, I could write a chapter right now if I wanted. I just don't want too. I have nothing to say about them, all the debates are the same. I'm just flat out bored. I can't even read fic right now from my favorites authors. I feel horrible about it. I've tried to get the mojo back and I've got nothing.

I'm immersed in writing original work right now. Stuff that I can't put on the web if I want to get it published for real. But please believe I miss you all, I just have nothing of value to contribute here right now. Eventually something will suck me back in, just be patient. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:01 pm

You are NOT pond scum. You are like everyone else. You put in your 2 or 3 years and its time to move one. Follow your muse wherever it may lead. :thumbsup: Terra Nova may be my new obsession. We shall see. I'm so glad you're well. Don't waste one minute feeling guilty about this. :hug:

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:31 pm

I know I'll be back eventually. I just have many many obsessions. Sometimes something new takes over, but evntually I'll get overstimulated and come back to something comforting. :hug:
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Cogito » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:41 pm

Glad to hear it. :hug:

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:58 pm

:thumbsup: Just don't expect it anytime soon. But I will still beta for anyone who needs it.

Fics

Return to “General Chat”