Total votes: 5

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian
Show On Map: No

Re: Us vs. You Guys

Postby enterprikayak » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:22 pm

Cogito wrote:
justTripn wrote:I'M GOING TO PLAY IN A HOCKEY TOURNAMENT!!!! :happyjump: In Maryland!!!!

WooHoo! :clap:

But also :shock:

I've never seen a real game but from what I've seen on TV it can be pretty violent. Hope you come through unscathed - and do please try not to injure the other team more than necessary.

never.. *cough* *cough* ...been to a hockey game? :shock:
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Cogito » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:30 pm

Nope. That's the one with sticks, right?

If it's any consolation, I do have the hockey stick that was used to break into the display case holding the English crown jewels, in the tower of London. Or should I say, used to attempt to break in. I must say the guards were very decent about the whole thing.

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:35 pm

lol One day: you must watch live hockey.
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:14 am

enterprikayak wrote:
Cogito wrote:
I've never seen a real game but from what I've seen on TV it can be pretty violent. Hope you come through unscathed - and do please try not to injure the other team more than necessary.

never.. *cough* *cough* ...been to a hockey game? :shock:
:shock: I've even been to a hockey game.
Go Ice Gators.
Chomp, chomp. :roll:
Image sig by chrisis1033

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:30 am

Don't feel bad Cogito I never went to a hockey game either. But I knew the entire NY Islanders team of 1999! They visited Long Island Jewish hospital and I met every last one. A bunch of flirts all of them! But HOT!
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:00 am

I strongly disapprove of the fist fights and dirty hits in hockey and that's actually why I don't watch more games. We lost our best player, well maybe THE best player, Sidney Crosby, after he suffered a concussion at the Winter Classic. As Pittsburghers realized he might be out for the season, or even forever, they got a little more serious about reducing the violence in hockey.

On a lighter note, I'm still getting used to these weird rules in hockey. It is perfectly fine to come up behind someone with the puck and shove them forward as they are about to shoot. It is illegal for the person falling over to trip the goalie as he falls. lol . . . Well, it's funny to me.
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:33 am

ARE YOU WATCHING?? ARE YOU WATCHING?? IT'S ON RIGHT NOW!

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:37 am

don't get the channel. My sis might be watching up in PEI though.
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:51 am

GOAL!!!!! 1-0

YOU CAN WATC LIVE HERE: http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/hockeyn ... ada/idesk/

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Cogito » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:24 am

enterprikayak wrote:GOAL!!!!! 1-0

YOU CAN WATC LIVE HERE: http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/hockeyn ... ada/idesk/

Great, thanks! (I don't get ESPN either.)

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:30 am

NOOOOOOO! Damn you Yankees! Don't score on me!!!! 1-1

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:36 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 1-2

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:26 am

YES! YEEEESSSS! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!! 2-2 10 MINS LEFT!!!!

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:02 am

Congrads girl! It was actually on NBC I turned it on while everyone was still going nuts.

Fics

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:28 am

3-2!!! And in ELEVEN SECONDS of O.T.! I didn't even see the dang thing go in till the replay! What a last goal!!!! Slipped in like a greasy minnow!

Return to “General Chat”