The Rant Thread

Just what it says on the tin.

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Kotik

The Rant Thread

Postby Kotik » Wed May 11, 2011 2:01 am

Just didn't know where to put it, so I opened a new thread. I need to

RANT :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

There's a video over at the f***ing youtubes with a German ship being attacked by Somali pirates. And some british ****s***ers took the chance to call my country all kinds of names, because we decline to invade Lybia. What the ******* hell? Are we now satan, because we decline to invade any country that can't run away fast enough?!? German ships are trying to get refugees out of Béngasi and Misurata, despite those cities being under bombardement. We're trying to get the civillians outta there, instead of mindlessly bombing them!!
I can't f****ng get my head around the fact that some 22 year old pimply faced kid from britain is accusing me and my country of cowardice :evil: We lose troops every day, fighting for the freedom of Afghanistan, we took part in the liberation of Serbia. I was in Somalia in the early 90s as part of the german contingent, I saw 3 of my friends die in someone elses conflict and trust me, the sound of a 7.62 bullet missing your head by mere inches is nothing you'll forget in a damn hurry!!!
How dare some green-behind-the-ears chav accuse me or my fellow comrades of cowardice. I'm absolutely devastated. With allies like that, I wish we'd be enemies again :(

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Re: The Rant Thread

Postby CX » Wed May 11, 2011 2:31 am

Geez, they whine when you invade a country and now they're whining when you don't? Just can't get anything right, can you? ;)

Distracted
Site Donor
Show On Map: No

Re: The Rant Thread

Postby Distracted » Wed May 11, 2011 3:08 am

I see 22 year old pimply faced kids regularly in my line of work. It's been my experience that very few of them know what the hell they're talking about when it comes to international politics, so if I were you, Kotik, I wouldn't stress over it. I really doubt anyone's taking him seriously.
Image sig by chrisis1033

Return to “General Chat”