Just what it says on the tin.

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

Re: What are you...

Postby Silverbullet » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:06 pm

enterprikayak, where can you find a Star Trek themed Power Washer? Vulcan Canada perhaps.

Understnad trekkies go ther to be married.

SB
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:55 am

feeling? A state of constant and sheer panic. Why? Because it just dawned on me that I have 4 4! unfinshed fics, 2 each in radically different fandoms. And one unfinished original novel, and I'm swamped! I don't have a kotor beta, my primary ST beta might be tired of it. And I have no help at with the original story... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: For some reason whiny, neurotic, WarpGirl has immerged. And the small part of stable rational WarpGirl that still exists wants the other one to DIE!
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

aadarshinah
Captain
Captain

Postby aadarshinah » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:03 am

therethere. it'll be all right.

My excitement is I went to an xmas party and met someone with their own wikipediapage. His wife was throwing a party for the local NAMI, but he'd all sorts of cool army memorbillia (4star general, who held a couple impressive postings)... but the thing I'm most excited about is the wikipedia page. don't ask me why.

should be doing something useful, again, like working on one of my fics (have the exact same problem WG. Maybe we should start a support group? Writer's Block Anon.?), but no, I'm looking up random wikipedia pages and, based off of something I overheard someone there say, see if it's possible to actually be allergic to ainse.

I prob misunderstood though. It was kinda a boring party. I was the youngest person there. The next youngest was easily my mom. which was kinda sad.

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:23 am

I don't know if it will be all right, but stable rational WarpGirl was able to assert control over whiny neurotic WarpGirl. Embroidery helps, my grandmother is a genius when she decided to teach me. I think it's stabbing something with a sharp object! In any case, I'm still not sure how to organize the mess of stories in my head, but at least I'm not going to start sobbing. Yes I am insane.
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics

aadarshinah
Captain
Captain

Postby aadarshinah » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:11 am

my brother is reading aloud to me from wikileaks. interesting, but boring after the third page... why won't he stop?

he's doing it in his movie announcer voice too. he's good at that voice, but it doesn't help things.

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:13 am

:guffaw:

Fics

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:18 am

aadarshinah wrote:my brother is reading aloud to me from wikileaks. interesting, but boring after the third page... why won't he stop?

he's doing it in his movie announcer voice too. he's good at that voice, but it doesn't help things.

It may be boring, but it may be worth the time. Political topics removed by administrator - jT The leaked documents are a harrowing read :shock:
Last edited by Kotik on Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aadarshinah
Captain
Captain

Postby aadarshinah » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:16 pm

Kotik wrote:
aadarshinah wrote:my brother is reading aloud to me from wikileaks. interesting, but boring after the third page... why won't he stop?

It may be boring, but it may be worth the time. Political topics removed by administrator - jT The leaked documents are a harrowing read :shock:

True. but not what I want to hear at almost midnight.

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:37 pm

Political topics removed by administrator -jT

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:19 pm

doing? Starting page 7 of transcribing by hand all of the dialogue I need for my KOTOR fics. For those of you who are strictly TV fic writers, count yourselves so lucky. You have scripts to look up and episode transcripts. We poor game fic writers have hacking tools that screw up our computers, and hand written copies to get the job done right. Occasionally you find someone nice to share, but if they didn't choose the same options you did, (and nobody has yet) it's usually no good for your ideas. I must really love this stuff or I'm a masochist. Either way I'm not quite healthy.

Fics

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:36 pm

The killjoy administrator has been busy again. Above references to politics have been removed.

Only political topics that relate to Star Trek are allowed.
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:02 pm

The iron fist of justice! :lol:

no worries :wave: :hug:
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

aadarshinah
Captain
Captain

Postby aadarshinah » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:45 pm

*sighs* It was meant more as a complaint against the movie announcer voice at midnight than anything... but oh well

..doing? Well, my day so far has been: gym, grocery/holiday shopping, wrapping of xmas presents (I am the designated xmas elf), and watching of Inception (which came out on DVD today). It will continue by me now going and making dinner (and wassil, because, well, ever since the Moravian boarding school nothing screams xmas to me like wassil. the school president's wife used to make the best....) and possibly put together a gingerbread house. And then write. hopefully.

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:49 pm

Well I'm not as busy as you, but my hand hurts. Finally got to Mission on Taris. I swear my arm is going to be spazing for months. Darn CP!

Fics

aadarshinah
Captain
Captain

Postby aadarshinah » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:17 pm

if its any consolation, the gingerbread house turned out horrible, is already fallen apart, and will never be spoken of again. ever.

Return to “General Chat”