Just what it says on the tin.

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

anaM
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Show On Map: No

Re: Fancy meeting YOU here!

Postby anaM » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:58 am

There was an old film with Scott Bakula on tv last night. He was some kind of pilot in Australia. I had to go and watched only a small part but I thought that he was quite good in it.

Aikiweezie
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Aikiweezie » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:44 pm

I had an extremely bizarre dream last night that I was at the Academy Awards (it was being held in an theater in a very weird restaurant with a lot of rooms) with my two girl friends from work, and Connor Trinneer was there, along with a lot of other celelbrities. We arrived there by bus and I missed most of the program because I got lost looking for the bathroom.

Does that count as an unexpected encounter? :lol:

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:01 pm

Can any of you see Jolene doing Ann Sothern roles? always thought Jolene had Comedy in her. Subtle.
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Twitter username: @sheerhubris

Postby Alelou » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:10 pm

Aikiweezie wrote:I had an extremely bizarre dream last night that I was at the Academy Awards (it was being held in an theater in a very weird restaurant with a lot of rooms) with my two girl friends from work, and Connor Trinneer was there, along with a lot of other celelbrities. We arrived there by bus and I missed most of the program because I got lost looking for the bathroom.

I bet you had to use the bathroom when you woke up! :lol: I dream about that all the time, but seldom is CT part of it...
OMG, ANOTHER new chapter! NORTH STAR Chapter 28
Image.Image
Read opening chapters free at Amazon (US): The Awful Mess: A Love Story
Blog: Sheer Hubris Press / Twitter: @sheerhubris / Facebook: Sandra Hutchison

Aikiweezie
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Aikiweezie » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:31 pm

Alelou wrote:
Aikiweezie wrote:I had an extremely bizarre dream last night that I was at the Academy Awards (it was being held in an theater in a very weird restaurant with a lot of rooms) with my two girl friends from work, and Connor Trinneer was there, along with a lot of other celelbrities. We arrived there by bus and I missed most of the program because I got lost looking for the bathroom.

I bet you had to use the bathroom when you woke up! :lol: I dream about that all the time, but seldom is CT part of it...

CT is "seldom" part of it. Whatever do you mean? :dunno:

:lol: :lol: I DID have to pee really bad! That happens to me all the time, too. It's like my body is saying to my brain "Hey, dummy, wake up - you have to go to the bathroom!"

Connor Trinneer had nothing to do with it - he was just there at the Academy Awards. Now there was another dream I had about him a while back that was more "intimate." Just a kiss - I think it was Trip and not him, but it was a very nice dream. :)

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Alelou » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:18 pm

Dang, I want a dream like that!! (And no offense to Connor, but I'd definitely prefer to dream about Trip than about him.)

Of course I'd also have to dream myself a hell of a lot younger. Sigh.
Image.Image

Aikiweezie
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Aikiweezie » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:06 pm

CT is going to be at a local Stargate Convention next month and I am thinking of going just to get an autographed picture to go on ou wall between Tony Curtis and Leslie Nielsen - I'm not a Sratgate fan. My son thinks Trip is cool and he wants to be an engineer and an actor when he grows up (right now anyway - he's ONLY :lol: 5) so it might be fun. I think I might be really embarassed to see him in person. At least I didn;t have one of THOSE dreams about him. You know what I mean.......

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Alelou » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:25 pm

Aikiweezie wrote:CT is going to be at a local Stargate Convention next month and I am thinking of going just to get an autographed picture to go on ou wall between Tony Curtis and Leslie Nielsen - I'm not a Sratgate fan. My son thinks Trip is cool and he wants to be an engineer and an actor when he grows up (right now anyway - he's ONLY :lol: 5) so it might be fun. I think I might be really embarassed to see him in person. At least I didn;t have one of THOSE dreams about him. You know what I mean.......

Aikiweezie wrote: Now there was another dream I had about him a while back that was more "intimate." Just a kiss - I think it was Trip and not him, but it was a very nice dream. :)

Oh you mean, worse than THAT kind? :lol: I want someone to take a picture of you blushing!

So why is CT at a Stargate convention? Was he ever on Stargate? Is he that hard up for cash? (As usual I'm worrying about our boy.)
Image.Image

Aikiweezie
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Aikiweezie » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:32 am

Again, I'm not a Stargate fan, but CT was a character named "Michael," a "Wraith" on Stargate Atlantis. I only saw part of one episode. He was in elaborate makeup and his voice was altered a lot. But, yeah...he stil looked gooooooood. :drool:

I'm sure someone else knows a lot more about this than me.

Alas, since I can't go to the big ST Convention in Vegas, I just might pop into the Stargate one near my house to get CT's pic autographed.

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Alelou » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:32 am

Oh, duh. I knew that, didn't I? Everyone's been talking about SG1 here so I forgot about SGA. Although I've never watched any of them, so what the hell do I know? (I have watched Michael videos on YouTube, though, and Connor is nicely tortured and sexy in them.)

Oh good. He has good reason to be there. 8)
Image.Image

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:27 am

I'm watching a rerun of SG-1 and John DeLancie is on.

Also, I forgot several times to mention, Joanna Cassidy (T'Pol's mom) was on TNT's original series Hawthorne several times this summer.
Eian built my avatar! Banner by Misplaced!

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:21 am

I just saw Lorian on Ghost Whisperer
ImageImage

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:24 am

Scott Bakula is going to be on a TV series with Andre Brower and Ray Ramano in a show called "Men of a Certain Age":

Just that line-up of of actors makes me think it could be a slam dunk. Those are interesting people. Andre Braugher is one of my husband's all-time favorite actors, from the show "Homicide." Ray Ramano is from "Everyone Loves Raymond."

http://www.star-telegram.com/entertainm ... 10638.html
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:37 am

I thought somebody would mention that before now. I've been seeing commercials for MONTHS. I watch A LOT of Bones, and it's on TNT.
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:11 pm

Oddly enough Scott is a spring chicken compared to Connor these days)

My ANCIENT-PARENT-FACE THEORY

Cause Connor has the younger kid... young kids make you temporarily look like you've been clouted with the old age stick a few times. Look at Brad Pitt from this Sep 09 pic. Poor bastard. You can tell *he's* got some young kids, man. lol

Then, when the kids get older, and the acute trauma of sleep-loss eases, and you don't look so VIOLENTLY haggard, even though you're actually older.

Bakula's had I think 10 years since the last kid. Maybe that's why he was always so pissy in Enterprise. He'd been up all night with a cranky poopy 2 year old. :lol:

|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

Return to “General Chat”