Fancy meeting YOU here!

Just what it says on the tin.

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Distracted
Site Donor
Show On Map: No

Re: Fancy meeting YOU here!

Postby Distracted » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:24 am

Aquarius wrote:Aw, crap! I knew I forgot to post about something today!

He played Rufus, a creepy-assed drug dealer. Convincingly menacing, yes.

And yeah, JzK--I was a little "WTF???" over that accent. I had to laugh, too, when he called those two girls "crazy-assed bitches"!--just so incongruous to how I'm used to seeing him speak. It was like last year when Jolene was on CSI Miami, when she referred to a shoplifter as "That bitch" was funny when imaging it coming out of T'Pol. :badgrin:

Just saw DK on CSI. Did anyone catch on the biographical profile that they showed on screen that he was supposed to be from Baton Rouge? Somebody really needs to give him a southern dialect lesson. He probably should have called his friend Connor. ;-)

Okay. So... maybe he was born in Britain and then moved to Baton Rouge by way of Texas for a few years first. That might explain the accent. Maybe. :roll:
Image sig by chrisis1033

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:35 am

I saw, I saw!
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:01 pm

I'm sure someone saw this and posted it alread (when it ran the first time), but this weekend I was visiting relatives, so I had some down time and we were watching a Criminal Minds marathon. The very first Criminal Minds had CONNOR TRINNEER! PLAYING A GOOD GUY and NOT GETTING KILLED AT THE END!!! He was looking very serious and worried, working on the side of the good guys (sorry, that's about all I gleaned from it, coming in in the middle). WONDERFUL PERFORMANCE, lol . . . Next Criminal Minds episode in the marathon had *drum roll* . . . . . LORIAN!!! As a sherif. Also working with the good guys and not getting killed. WONDERFUL PERFORMANCE!!! LOL . . . As a bonus the sicko serial killer in this episode was . . . . *drum roll* Will Wheaton (Wesley Chrusher)! LOL . . . I must say, although the second episode was really stupid, I was having fun. Whee . . . giggle.
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

Kevin Thomas Riley
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Kevin Thomas Riley » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:04 pm

^ I don't watch Criminal Minds but flipping channels the other day I caught a very old-looking Jonathan Frakes playing a creepy doctor in one episode.

And yesterday I saw an episode of Life (a good show, btw) with Linda Park guest-starring.
She's got an awfully nice bum!
-Malcolm Reed on T'Pol, in Shuttlepod One

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:23 pm

Which reminds me of a Big Bang Theory funny line. All the guys are excited because they will get to meet STAN LEE (Comic Book Writer). Penny doesn't know who Stan Lee is, but tried to bluff her way. She tells Lenard. "Of course, I know who Stan Lee is. I'm interested in anything my boyfriend is interested in." He goes, "Oh, yeah? Then who is Stan Lee?"

She goes, "That guy on Star Trek."

Which is a very strategic guess, giving her hundreds of chances to be right. :thumbsup:
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:49 am

Not an ENT cast member, but Rosalind Chao played a psychiatrist on last night's Trauma.
Eian built my avatar! Banner by Misplaced!

Ludmila
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Ludmila » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:45 pm

I watched the old movie of 1987 year – "Cherry 2000". The face of the main character was familiar to me somewhat. I looked at this movie at IMDB. It turned out that there is some discussion of "Cherry 2000" nowadays. And main character was played by David Andrews who was Lorian in Enterprise.

crystalswolf
Commander
Commander

Postby crystalswolf » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:55 pm

I don't think it's been mentioned but Robert Beltran (Chakotay) and Noa Tishby (Amanda Cole) were in Big Love. Even with the weight gain there's no way that I couldn't identify RB. But when they showed NT with way more makeup, those teeth seemed so familiar, then it hit me... Corporal Cole.

JadziaKathryn
Commodore
Commodore

Postby JadziaKathryn » Tue May 11, 2010 3:59 pm

The May 4 episode of "CSI: Miami" has Tim Russ in it (you can watch it online on the CBS site, if you're in the US).

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Tue May 11, 2010 4:03 pm

Is he guilty? I still can't get Dominic Keating out of my head in CSI NY. I could not recognize him in any way until he said one word (I don't remember which) and I screamed MALCOLM!
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics

Reanok
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Reanok » Tue May 11, 2010 4:17 pm

I saw Christopher Llyod playing a CIA psychatrist in Chuck last night. Scott Bakula is returning as Chuck's Dad next week and the shows leading up to the season 3 finale.

JadziaKathryn
Commodore
Commodore

Postby JadziaKathryn » Tue May 11, 2010 5:35 pm

WarpGirl wrote:Is he guilty?
SPOILER!!!:
No, he's a good guy.
You know what's weird is that there were a couple of moments where I could sort of see Tuvok...

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Sat May 15, 2010 12:21 am

OMG Thank god for netflix we're watching an instant Sherlock Holms movie and guess what Malcolm is in it, I'm not sure as who yet but I just want to leap for joy. Who knew?

Fics

Aikiweezie
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Aikiweezie » Sat May 15, 2010 12:38 am

WarpGirl wrote:OMG Thank god for netflix we're watching an instant Sherlock Holms movie and guess what Malcolm is in it, I'm not sure as who yet but I just want to leap for joy. Who knew?

The Robert Downey Jr. :loveeyes: Sherlock Holmes?

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Sat May 15, 2010 1:54 am

No my dear. A very rediculous to the point of surpassing anything believable Sherlock Holmes. A british TV movie where I am sorry to say...
SPOILER!!!:
Sherlock kills him, and he is Thomas Holmes his brother
As my mama said...
Malcolm makes a great bad guy.
Too bad she never saw the MU.

Fics

Return to “General Chat”