HTTP access logs

Report crashes, error messages, bugs here. Please copy and paste error messages as accurate as possible so we can correct the problem quickly, thank you!

Also now added: Any basic website/forum inquiries.

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Kotik

HTTP access logs

Postby Kotik » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:58 pm

I wonder if it was possible to get hold of the http access log of the last few days. I'm really growing tired of a new fail-fuck signing up every day annoying the living shit outta me by posting some dimwitted commercial for penis enlargements, Kim Kardashian sex tapes (whatever that is - probably shagging sheep *bleat*push*push*) or previously owned firewood outlets. That's half the blasting new posts we get around here. They have to go - permanently!
I'm mean cranky and tired. I've worked three 12-hour shifts in the last three days and those run-down shmucks are wasting the three hours of free time I have in a day. TriS is the outlet, where I feel like being at home rather than a working robot. They're spoiling it and that's making me really, really angry. *insert maniacal psychopath music here*
I want to give them something to remember, like a complete meltdown of their friggin machines. So if you could PM me the logs/access_log file, I'll keep that pond scum busy for a while...

Distracted
Site Donor
Show On Map: No

Re: HTTP access logs

Postby Distracted » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:13 am

I'm trying to keep up with them, Kotik, but there's only so much time I can be online. I'm afraid that for now you'll just have to put up with them until I can get to them, but I'll forward your offer to Tech. If anyone notices anything, please continue to flag the offending posts for me and I'll continue to take care of them as soon as I can.
Image sig by chrisis1033

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:27 am

I know that you're doing the best you can, Dis. Your effort is much appreciated. I'll keep an eye on the user names nof newly registered users. Usually they are easy to spot. Someone, who comes in here with a commercial URL in the profile and in the signature is certainly not interested in TnT.

Could you please ask the admin staff of the forum, if it would be possible to change the forum configuration so that every newly registred user's first post has to be moderated before it appears. That would make most of the spammers lose interest. phpBB has the option built-in I believe.

Distracted
Site Donor
Show On Map: No

Postby Distracted » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:26 am

Thanks. I'll ask.
Image sig by chrisis1033

Return to “Bug Reports and Inquiries”