disappering story comments

Report crashes, error messages, bugs here. Please copy and paste error messages as accurate as possible so we can correct the problem quickly, thank you!

Also now added: Any basic website/forum inquiries.

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Linda
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

disappering story comments

Postby Linda » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:27 pm

Frustrating problem with putting comments on stories. My comments disappear and only my name appears for a comment. I am about to give up on leaving comments as this is extremely, EXTREMELY annoying.
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

Asso
Site Donor

Re: disappering story comments

Postby Asso » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:30 pm

Linda wrote:Frustrating problem with putting comments on stories. My comments disappear and only my name appears for a comment. I am about to give up on leaving comments as this is extremely, EXTREMELY annoying.

Hello, Linda. I am able to do it, only if I use Mozilla Firefox.
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Linda
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Linda » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:54 pm

Thanks, Asso. I just installed Firefox. Now I am looking for a way to enlarge the text on Firefox so I can actually read it without getting a headache. Can you help with this too?
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Of course.
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Cogito » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:42 pm

Linda wrote:Now I am looking for a way to enlarge the text on Firefox so I can actually read it without getting a headache.

If you're running Microsoft Windows and have a wheel mouse, you should be able to hold the Ctrl key down and move the mouse wheel to zoom in and out.

Linda
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Linda » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:48 pm

Thanks Asso and Cogito. I failed to download a control bar. It told me I can use ctl/+. That works fine and so does the mouse wheel.

Return to “Bug Reports and Inquiries”